I got H-Drol instead of Havoc:mad:

Apollo 13

Awards
Does this type of thing happen a lot? I really wanted to start a cycle of Havoc Monday but was sent H-Drol for some reason. I didn't even see a invoice in my box.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this type of thing happen a lot? I really wanted to start a cycle of Havoc Monday but was sent H-Drol for some reason. I didn't even see a invoice in my box.

Who sent it? Mistakes do happen and i am sure it can be cleared up may have to delay cycle a week or so no biggie

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused. Why are you posting this in this forum? :think:

You'll get your answers much more quickly if you contact their customer service directly...

Apollo 13

Awards
I'm confused. Why are you posting this in this forum? :think:

You'll get your answers much more quickly if you contact their customer service directly...
I did...I was asking a question. On top of that I'm mad so I have to rant. I'm sure if you got the wrong product and got something else you would rant also. Plus I'm going to have to pay for shipping just to send it back.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I did...I was asking a question.
I think the answer is, yeah, it's probably happened some because humans make mistakes. But customer service should take care of you.

In the meantime, just stare at Pembroke's avi...

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I did...I was asking a question. On top of that I'm mad so I have to rant. I'm sure if you got the wrong product and got something else you would rant also. Plus I'm going to have to pay for shipping just to send it back.
I'm sure you'll be compensated some way or another...only a minor set back man. Good luck with the cycle, whichever it is you end up getting! haha

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Relax, nutraplanet has excellent customer service, I'm sure they'll clear it up quickly.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
nutra planet is the bomb! they will take care of you man

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You may be better off with H-Drol in the first palce...

NP has the best CS, period. I'm sure they will make it up to you...

Regardless, Good Luck.

Apollo 13

Awards
You may be better off with H-Drol in the first palce...

NP has the best CS, period. I'm sure they will make it up to you...

Regardless, Good Luck.
H-Drol is weak compared to Havoc from what I heard. Also can't do much with 1 bottle of H-Drol. On top of that i'm no newb to PH or steroids, so I rather have something much stronger and something I did my research on.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
H-Drol is weak compared to Havoc from what I heard. Also can't do much with 1 bottle of H-Drol. On top of that i'm no newb to PH or steroids, so I rather have something much stronger and something I did my research on.
Havoc is a excellent product it was my 1st cycle but h-drol is also a excellent 1st cycle product at 50mg a day it would enough for a 4-week cycle. If you have your heart set on Havoc contact Nutra they will take care of you just going to delay your cycle for a week or so either way enjoy your cycle

Timyg

Awards
Hahahaha ... you obviously didnt do enough research

Apollo 13

Awards
Hahahaha ... you obviously didnt do enough research
that's why I said "from what I heard" and then also something like this "I rather take something I did my research on":fool2:

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Havoc is stronger from what I experienced, plus I got some gyno reduction to boot. Although, sides were more apparent on Havoc. Havoc stacked with some RPM pre-workout made for unreal workouts.

Nutra will take care of you though...period point blank.