Will Proviron shut you down?
- 12-20-2007, 05:49 AM
- 12-20-2007, 04:42 PM
I'm thinking a yes to the shut down, but let's hear what the pro's say. are you using it alone for something related to sexual sides like lack of libido? Good topic for discussion
- 12-22-2007, 02:45 AM
12-23-2007, 02:19 PM
I second the notion of little to no suppression at dosages of 50mgs. Are you considering using this as a bridge?
12-28-2007, 10:21 PM
12-29-2007, 10:05 AM
Proviron will affect the hpta. Yes it will DECREASE your natural production of test. Will it totally stop your natural production? Doubtful but dose-dependant. Proviron has been abandoned by professionals as a PCT item and has instead been used in-cycle to reduce aromitization and harden up gains pre-contest.
12-29-2007, 04:45 PM
I was considering adding proviron to my superdrol pulse (just the "on" days) to deal with the potential lethargy/libido issues (though I haven't experienced them, yet). And also as a preventative measure against potential superdrol gyno, as I've heard proviron is mildly effective in fighting gyno. But if it works as an AI, as you guys state (as opposed to a SERM), wouldn't it be useless for gyno protection, since superdrol doesn't aromatize at all? [But I am stacking DHEA with the superdrol, and it does aromatize a bit. So maybe some proviron might be useful -- especially to keep libido high. And doesn't proviron also make you "shoot big loads," lol?]
Similar Forum Threads
- By cory0475 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2014, 12:38 PM
- By crypt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2007, 12:57 PM
- By San Quinn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 49Last Post: 09-29-2006, 06:25 PM
- By gobus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 33Last Post: 03-11-2004, 12:56 PM
- By Yimen E.Cricket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2003, 02:36 AM