Kickstart or No? Help!

Moose2121

Awards
I'm 6'3 at 230 (lean) pounds and looking to bump up to about 250 (some what lean still). I've done cycles before but i've been natural for a long time now.

I have Test Enth at 250 mg/mL and Tren A at 100 mg/mL. Have to take what I can get.

Considering 375mg (125mg 3days a week) for first three weeks then 250mg next 3 then down dosing to 0 for next 3. Also 280mg (40mg ed) of Tren A a week constant.

Questions:

Should I stack a prohormone pill for kickstart? If so which one?

I have to run Test at a non constant level due to supply will this cause bad side effects?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't understand the test dosage, its a frontload that tapers to 0, but is only 9 weeks. Considering it takes 4 to kick in and the last couple weeks are barely HRT dose, that doesn't seem to give you much time to make gains.

What is this supply issue that forces you to run all your test at the beginning and taper to 0? If you are going to cycle, do it right, don't fukk it up because you're hellbent on running it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 6'3 at 230 (lean) pounds and looking to bump up to about 250 (some what lean still). I've done cycles before but i've been natural for a long time now.

I have Test Enth at 250 mg/mL and Tren A at 100 mg/mL. Have to take what I can get.

Considering 375mg (125mg 3days a week) for first three weeks then 250mg next 3 then down dosing to 0 for next 3. Also 280mg (40mg ed) of Tren A a week constant.

Questions:

Should I stack a prohormone pill for kickstart? If so which one?

I have to run Test at a non constant level due to supply will this cause bad side effects?
ehhhhhhhh.........wasting your time!