Equipoise Vs Testosterone Enthanate

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
2 Questions:
1.is Test-e Better Than Equipoise As A Base Aas To Gain Lean And Maintainable Muscle.
2.is It Possible To Run Eq At 300mgs/week For 8weeks With D-bol First 4weeks And Get Good Maintainable Results From Both

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Test is king
2. No and yes; EQ should be run for at least 12 weeks if not 14, but d-bol will give you some decent gains

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
I Was Considering Running The D-bol At 15mgs Ed To Keep Sides Low.my Line Of Thought Is At A Lower Dosage The Gains Will Be Easier To Keep.so The Consensus Being If I Do The Eq Longer Cycle Is A Must With Higher Dosage?would Test-e Cycle Be Cleaner Easier To Maintain Gain?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll make it easy for you: run Test E for 10-12 weeks followed by a 4 week PCT.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
LOL THANKS FOR ADVICE HAD MY HEART SET ON USING THE EQ I GOT :frustrateBUT AM SERIOUSLY LEANING TOWARDS TEST-E

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
first of all what the fukk is up with that way you type? Are You Okay In The Head?

Test builds muscle and EQ doesn't come close to it in that regard, you can't run EQ for 8 weeks, it's an undecylenate ester, probably takes 8 weeks to kick in. Most people recommend using it for 12+ weeks, like 16. And EQ needs to be run higher, 400mg eq is a low dose, 600 is a nice working dose and 800 is fairly common.

Test is king if you're looking to gain muscle and strength. EQ will increase appetite, increase red blood cell count, increase vascularity, provide very slow but very lean, keepable gains. Its a whole different animal.

Keep doing your research bro, research before you inject this stuff.

btw, dbol at 15mg? that sounds way too low, even for wanting to keep sides low, who cares about sides if you're not seeing any of the desired effects. I'd do 35mg ed if you're worried and you can always back off the dose if you get sides. Remember this **** is the breakfast of champions, Arnold chomped down 100mg ed for months.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
first of all what the fukk is up with that way you type? Are You Okay In The Head?

Test builds muscle and EQ doesn't come close to it in that regard, you can't run EQ for 8 weeks, it's an undecylenate ester, probably takes 8 weeks to kick in. Most people recommend using it for 12+ weeks, like 16. And EQ needs to be run higher, 400mg eq is a low dose, 600 is a nice working dose and 800 is fairly common.

Test is king if you're looking to gain muscle and strength. EQ will increase appetite, increase red blood cell count, increase vascularity, provide very slow but very lean, keepable gains. Its a whole different animal.

Keep doing your research bro, research before you inject this stuff.

:goodpost:...aside from your D-bol advice

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a stupid post though. Try looking up eack steroid and see for yourself Spart!

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
Thanks for the advice everyone.I am going to do more research into both EQ and Test-e.At the moment i still like what the eq does but am weary of
getting something like "decca ****" from using it by itself.That aside it seems my major downfall would have been low dosing and not running the EQ long enough.Thanks to everybodys advice that situation can easily
be fixed.Thanks again for everyones advice and patience with my typing

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is always best to start with test is the base for all cycles and will give you nice gains in muscle and strength deffinately try that before equi.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
No matter if you use EQ or not, you need to run test as a base.. I would do 14-16 weeks test-e 500mg eq 800 and prob an oral for the first 4-6 weeks.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
No matter if you use EQ or not, you need to run test as a base.. I would do 14-16 weeks test-e 500mg eq 800 and prob an oral for the first 4-6 weeks.
That's overkill for a first cycle IMO.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Well you're supposed to run EQ for a longer period of time and I only said that because he wants to use EQ. In my opinion for a first cycle I would only do test at 500 and an oral to start.. I would prob do at least 12 weeks but if I kept gaining I would pull it out to 16...
That's what i'm leaning toward for my first inject cycle possibly this summer

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
this is how i am considering doing the cycle so far:
weeks 1-10 test-e@300mg/week
week 1 eq@900mg/week
week 2 eq@600mg/week
weeks 3-10 eq@400mg/week
weeks 12-14 (pct)nolvadex@40/40/20/20/week

oral kickstart:undecided

orals on hand:
1bottle ks trenadrol
1bottle cel M1, 4add
1bottle if 1,4ad bold200
1bottle cel m-drol
100 5mg BD d-bol
30 10mg bd var

im leaning towards m-drol at 10/20/20/30mg/week
any suggestions?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'd keep the EQ higher, so it's effective, it's going to take you a few weeks to fully feel it. And I read someplace that taking dbol with eq isn't a good idea. (forgot why, maybe someone else can add something.) Other than that it seems alright, 300mg test should be good.. Some HCG wouldn't hurt anything.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
what do you suggest i use out of my list of oral other than d-bol

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
300mgs test/week is useless...I would reccomend no less than 500mg/week. And just so you know the CEL m14add is bunk. The company came out and stated it their selves

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The average male body produces around 200-300 mgs of its own test per week. You would basically shutting your body down for nearly no real increase in total test.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also...running hcg during a test cycle is a losing battle. Save it for PCT and run a SERM like Toremifene with it.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
The Basics

Testosterone is a 19-carbon steroid hormone produced primarily by the Leydig cells of the testes (in men) and the ovaries (in women). Smaller amounts are produced in the adrenal glands of both sexes. As a "steroid", testosterone belongs to the androgen class of hormones that also includes dihydrotestosterone (DHT), dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), androstenedione, and androstenediol. Six other classes of steroid hormones exist, including estrogens (the bane of male bodybuilders), progestins (some female contraceptives are made of these), mineralocorticoids (which help control water balance), glucocorticoids (mainly anti-inflammatory compounds), vitamin D, and bile acids.

In men, approximately seven mg of testosterone is produced each day, and blood levels range between 300 and 1000 ng/dL (10-28 nmol/L). Females, on the other hand, produce about 1/15th of this amount, leading to average blood levels of only 25 to 90 ng/dL (1-2.5 nmol/L). All steroid hormones are derived from the sterane ring structure, composed of three hexane (6 carbon) rings and one pentane (5 carbon) ring.

7mg times 7adys/week=49mgs/ natural male testosterone production per week
looks like you were a little off:toofunny:
looks like 300mg/week is alot more than natural weekly production and therefore should notice good results

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
I also did some research into the cel m1,4add and it seems it is bunk:mad:
as far as i know cel is offering to switch this product with another of your choice if you send back bottle.
that being said their m-drol was lab test and came back 99% pure so im not worried about the legitimacy of my superdrol clone
m-drol seems like the oral that would give me the best strength gains out of my selection.
anyone have different opinion??

thwomp

Awards
If you wanna run 300mg/wk, thats fine, just dont expect huge gains from it. Yes it is on the low side, but you will still see some ok gains.

Again, dont waste your time running EQ for only 10 weeks, not worth it. Run it much longer, trust me. With 800mgs/wk of EQ and even the small amount of test E per week, you will still see some decent, lean gains.

But honestly, dont try messing around with these mixed/different type of cycles. Stick to what others have been saying and do the 500mg/wk of test E and an oral if you wish, to kickstart, first, then try some different combos. The whole point being, A basic test E cycle is tried and true, and also will give you an idea of how your body should feel on gear.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Also...running hcg during a test cycle is a losing battle. Save it for post cycle therapy and run a SERM like Toremifene with it.
You want to run your HCG on cycle...NOT during PCT. HCG produces a negative feedback on LH, which would be counterproductive to PCT protocol.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
The Basics

Testosterone is a 19-carbon steroid hormone produced primarily by the Leydig cells of the testes (in men) and the ovaries (in women). Smaller amounts are produced in the adrenal glands of both sexes. As a "steroid", testosterone belongs to the androgen class of hormones that also includes dihydrotestosterone (DHT), dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), androstenedione, and androstenediol. Six other classes of steroid hormones exist, including estrogens (the bane of male bodybuilders), progestins (some female contraceptives are made of these), mineralocorticoids (which help control water balance), glucocorticoids (mainly anti-inflammatory compounds), vitamin D, and bile acids.

In men, approximately seven mg of testosterone is produced each day, and blood levels range between 300 and 1000 ng/dL (10-28 nmol/L). Females, on the other hand, produce about 1/15th of this amount, leading to average blood levels of only 25 to 90 ng/dL (1-2.5 nmol/L). All steroid hormones are derived from the sterane ring structure, composed of three hexane (6 carbon) rings and one pentane (5 carbon) ring.

looks like 300mg/week is alot more than natural weekly production and therefore should notice good results
These figures are much more accurate.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I also did some research into the cel m1,4add and it seems it is bunk:mad:
as far as i know cel is offering to switch this product with another of your choice if you send back bottle.
that being said their m-drol was lab test and came back 99% pure so im not worried about the legitimacy of my superdrol clone
m-drol seems like the oral that would give me the best strength gains out of my selection.
anyone have different opinion??
If you absolutely must use an oral, just use your dbol. Its better.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
this is how i am considering doing the cycle so far:
weeks 1-10 test-e@300mg/week
week 1 eq@900mg/week
week 2 eq@600mg/week
weeks 3-10 eq@400mg/week
weeks 12-14 (post cycle therapy)nolvadex@40/40/20/20/week

oral kickstart:undecided

orals on hand:
1bottle ks trenadrol
1bottle cel M1, 4add
1bottle if 1,4ad bold200
1bottle cel m-drol
100 5mg BD d-bol
30 10mg bd var

im leaning towards m-drol at 10/20/20/30mg/week
any suggestions?
Like i said several times before, you need to run the boldenone for AT LEAST 12 weeks or you're just wasting your time. Just becasue you keep asking doesn't mean the answer is going to change.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
alright i get the point:stick: ill run both the eq and test for twelve weeks at the same dosage and see what happens.
and i might as well get some more d-bol to run proper 4-week cycle
anyways fellas thanks for the continued advice and have a merry christmas:cheers:

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
ur balls make anywhere from 2mg - 11mg a day. THerefore 77 being maximum and u being a pretty gifted person with GREAT test. gentics. Therefore anything above is somewhat good, but still...if you're gong to the needle. GO BIG or GO HOME. Also, the reason why u want to use EQ is cause you bought so much for a cycle im guessing because test E is king. I am going to throw this up w/ eq possibly.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My bad on the weekly test production I believe I was thinking of test levels in bloodwork. Also on the hcg side of things...why does it create a Negative feedback? I am asking for my own knowledge because I have never run it but all the people I know that use it run it during the begining of their PCT.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Regardless onf my ignorance for numbers I still say that 500mg/week is a good first run that he can expect pretty significant gains...just my opinion though.

thwomp

Awards
My bad on the weekly test production I believe I was thinking of test levels in bloodwork. Also on the hcg side of things...why does it create a Negative feedback? I am asking for my own knowledge because I have never run it but all the people I know that use it run it during the begining of their post cycle therapy.

HCG is suppressant to natural test production. A huge goal during PCT, is to get natty test up and running again, but its going to be hard when you have something supressing it.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
My bad on the weekly test production I believe I was thinking of test levels in bloodwork. Also on the hcg side of things...why does it create a Negative feedback? I am asking for my own knowledge because I have never run it but all the people I know that use it run it during the begining of their post cycle therapy.
HCG = Human chorionic gonadotropin. It is a peptide hormone made by the embryo during pregnancy and later by the placenta. In males, HCG mimics LH and causes increased test production by the leydig cells. Similarly, this will be detected by the hypothalamus and LH production will be subsequently supressed. This is not ideal during PCT, as you are trying to increase LH levels to bring back natural test production.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
You would normally opt to use HCG after you've done a long cycle, usually 8 weeks or more. Note that almost all proper cycles are 8 weeks or more in length, its just that some beginners have a phobia of needles and opt to waste their time with an all oral stack first, in which case the cycle wouldn't be longer than 6-7 weeks. In these cases too HCG can have a use, but most of the time testicular atrophy will not have progressed to such a stage that it is an absolute necessity. In any case, you should run it about 3 weeks, totaling about 4 shots. One every 5-6 days. Start off with one shot of 3000 IU somewhere in the last week of your stack, then another 3000 5 days later, then drop to 1500 5 days later and a last shot of 1500 6 days after that. Sometime after the second or third shot, therapy with Nolvadex or clomid should be commenced and continued for 4-5 weeks. How to do this, I refer you to the Nolva/clomid profile.

In any case, I'll repeat it again, since it is important. HCG IS and always will be an important part of post-cycle recovery, but it should never be run too long or at too high a dose and should always be accompanied by the use of either Clomid or Nolvadex. The use of Clomid or Nolvadex should also be continued at least 2 weeks after HCG is discontinued to avoid the HCG causing problems.

Therefore if im going to run a 12 week cycle i think starting hcg beginning week 12 for three weeks would leave me right when i would be beginning normal pct(nolva) and be great at getting things back to normal.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
about running test-e

does anyone know if i could run the test-e@750mg every 10/days as this would be more convenient for me to use.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know if i could run the test-e@750mg every 10/days as this would be more convenient for me to use.
No way. I think with all that ping ponging of hormones, you would set yourself up for trouble. You want to keep levels stable.

Attachments

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HCG is suppressant to natural test production. A huge goal during post cycle therapy, is to get natty test up and running again, but its going to be hard when you have something supressing it.

I truly appreciate the info. For me toremifene has brought the boys back so fast I have not really had a use for HCG and it has been very expensive from the sources that I have found it. Thanks for the info guys.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
You want to run your HCG on cycle...NOT during post cycle therapy. HCG produces a negative feedback on LH, which would be counterproductive to PCT protocol.
Agreed, dont listen to people who suggest hcg during PCT, they have no idea what they are talking about. Also if you are going to use test enth & EQ then you need to give yourself at least 21 days from last shot to the START of your PCT, to allow the long-esters to clear your system. Especially the EQ, which has a long half-live in the body. I suggest simply using test at 500mg for whatever amt of time. Add in a kickstarter for 3 wks and if you want to use something during the 3wk clear period like epi or a non-methyl to keep your body in an anabolic state until the day of starting PCT

bb

thunar

Awards
I have run eq. by itself for 8 weeks. Dosing ranges from 250 mg to 400mg. Picked up 12 pounds on it. Kept about half of it. Since i did not run it for long the Equi**** was not a problem.( did i make up a new word for it??lol) Maybe not what you are looking for but atleast you know.

thunar

Awards
Agreed, dont listen to people who suggest hcg during post cycle therapy, they have no idea what they are talking about. Also if you are going to use test enth & EQ then you need to give yourself at least 21 days from last shot to the START of your PCT, to allow the long-esters to clear your system. Especially the EQ, which has a long half-live in the body. I suggest simply using test at 500mg for whatever amt of time. Add in a kickstarter for 3 wks and if you want to use something during the 3wk clear period like epi or a non-methyl to keep your body in an anabolic state until the day of starting PCT

bb
Sorry for making a double post. I do use hcg during the cycle to keep test levels. Good post.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
some info.

heres some info i dug up for those who are interested:

Equipoise

NOTICE: This information is for entertainment purposes ONLY!

Effective dose: 300-600 mg/week
Average Street-price: $150 - 250 per 50 ml bottle of 50 mg/ml
Available Doses: 25, 50 and 200 mg/ml

As an undecylenate ester, boldenone needs only be injected every week (staying active well over 4 weeks), but because the preparations come in 25 mg/ml, users most often opt for 25-50 mg every day to every other day. A use of 300-400 mg per week seems to be the normal recommendation. Its not hepatoxic to any serious degree and can therefore be used for longer cycles. The appearance of underground forms of boldenone in higher concentrations (200 mg/ml) has made it easier to inject only once a week, which is to be preffered over the multiple dosings because it has a more even release and the cumulative effect shows much sooner. Speaking of cumulative effect, the best results with boldenone are seen when a user front-loads. Usually that means he will use a high doses of 600-800 mg/week for 2 weeks and then lower that dose to the normal 300-400 mg/week for the remaining 8-10 weeks

But though rarely mentioned, I personally find boldenone the better choice for bulking. Due to its effect on vascularity it is mostly used for cutting, but if you had a drug that increased your appetite like boldenone does, would you really use it to lose weight? It makes more sense to use it in a stack with a testosterone ester like enanthate or cypionate for good gains, instead of nandrolone. Sort of as a base. It aromatizes less than nandrolone and doesn't have that pesky progestagenic effect either, and because it increases appetite it would provide you with the means to an end in terms of gaining weight. 300-400 mg a week of boldenone with 500 mg of sustanon or 500 mg of testosterone enanthate would form an incredible stack. Even for those who prefer deca, adding a small amount of boldenone will go a long way in improving appetite. But boldenone is stronger than Deca, mg for mg, as well as safer and less suppressive.

Happy New Year :head:

thunar

Awards
The Basics

Excellent post. Very accurate.

CHAPIN

Awards
The average male body produces around 200-300 mgs of its own test per week. You would basically shutting your body down for nearly no real increase in total test.
Where did you get this data from? I believe it's a lot less than that.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
See the post above yours. It was corrected.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ahve already admitted my ignorance...I think I was thinking serum test levels for some reason.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have run eq. by itself for 8 weeks. Dosing ranges from 250 mg to 400mg. Picked up 12 pounds on it. Kept about half of it. Since i did not run it for long the Equi**** was not a problem.( did i make up a new word for it??lol) Maybe not what you are looking for but atleast you know.
EQ is a great add to any cycle. I did 300mg for 10 weeks with test,and it def adds to the cycle. Blood volume, and appetite were the main things noticed.