Epistane - what site to order?

ahenage

Awards
I am trying to order epi for january. You guys (am.com) are out of stock and I talked with the guys at bodybuilding.com and they say that their supplier has been dragging their feet for about a week now saying that they wanted to test their product before they send it but its like a week overdue now.

Anyone know where it is definitely in stock right now so i wont get dicked by a site thats too lazy to mention that they too are on backorder - im just a little leary of messing with new companies when it comes to such a highly demanded product.

I Appreciate your time

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
NP has Havoc in stock.

ahenage

Awards
I had done all of my research mainly looking at epi, I know they are supposed to be the same (i originally had this thread titled Epistane/Havoc)
But I also remember looking at differing molecular weight profiles for the products.
Have their been any major differences in what people have been recommending for dosages or mentioning regarding sides/pct plans. for havoc as opposed to epi?
Up until a couple days ago I had only been interested in epi but seeing as they are having some kind of supply/testing issue, i think ill make the switch

(thanks for the quick response, bp!)