EQ+D-bol+var cycle

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
Hey everyone,
just looking for a little feedback on possible first cycle.
week 1-4:eq@300mg
week 5-8:eq@200MG
week 1-4:d-bol@15mgsed
week 8-10:anavar@20mgs ed

pct:start nolvadex@20mgs edfor 4 weeks
have liqui dex on hand in case of problems

By the way im 5'10 195 23yrs been weight lifting on/off since 15yrs/old
and training 2yrs consitantly 6/days a week.Great cardio and diet.
Looking for good increase in maintainable strength.:head:
Thanks for any feedback:thumbsup:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
15mg's of dbol isn't going to do anything for you. I'd suggest probably at least twice that amount. I have no opinion on the rest of your cycle as I have no experiance with them.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
Thanks for your feedback redwolf.I was thinking of running the d-bol low to see if i could get less water retention and thus more maintainable gains.I figured seeing as this would be my first time trying said product i would be more responsive to the strength aspects of the drug even in low doses.
Thanks again for your help:head:

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
I was curious if this cycle would be good to gain lean muscle with less sides.I am also curious to know what a seasoned aas bodybuilder opinion would be on my choice of equipoise as the base substance.I've read many who would use it in a test-e cycle but not many as the base itself.I also read that the combination of d-bol and eq would result in loss of libido because of the similarity of decca and eq.In another thread i read that this is false because EQ is actually more similar to testosterone.I therefore thought using eq as the longer acting aas with the d-bol in the beginning at relatively low doses would give me the lean muscle/strength improvement i am looking for.And while waiting the 2 weeks to start PCT use the var to keep more of the strength.:clean:Thanks for any response/advice

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I was curious if this cycle would be good to gain lean muscle with less sides.I am also curious to know what a seasoned anabolic steroids bodybuilder opinion would be on my choice of equipoise as the base substance.I've read many who would use it in a test-e cycle but not many as the base itself.I also read that the combination of d-bol and eq would result in loss of libido because of the similarity of decca and eq.In another thread i read that this is false because EQ is actually more similar to testosterone.I therefore thought using eq as the longer acting anabolic steroids with the d-bol in the beginning at relatively low doses would give me the lean muscle/strength improvement i am looking for.And while waiting the 2 weeks to start post cycle therapy use the var to keep more of the strength.:clean:Thanks for any response/advice
I think that you'd be better off just running test on its own, if that's an option for you. If you're going to use boldenone as your base, you're realistically going to need around 600mg/week. You probably won't notice much of anything at 2-300mg. Also, for most people boldenone causes decreased libido.

You're plan to run boldenone for 8 weeks is WAY too short. The undeclynate esters really need to be run at 12 weeks minimum. I think you need to run back to the drawing board.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
I am not gettin to many responses so to anyone who is interested ill be running this cycle probably early january and hope to keep a log on this thread for anybody who is interested on my results:bb:

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
that it is bad cycle idea, really, you're going to have problems with that cycle. like quigs said, test solo is a much better idea, especially for a first cycle.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
Quigs

You know Ive been reading better things about test-e from different peoples personal experience.The only basis for my vested interest in the EQ is what i read from the steroid profile at different sites and its profile seems to be on the same lines as what gains i am looking for.This isnt the first time i read on a forum that the eq has to be run at a higher dosage and longer.Am curious do you think i might get small keepable gains or would it be a waste of a aas.Test is an option and am now considering taking that alone instead of my mentioned cycle b/c of good feedback especially for first timers.But am still in much debate whether to buy more eq or Test-e:duel:Thanks for your advice Quiqs:D

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
Wilderbeast

Thanks for your response man any advice is appreciated and considered.
I wanted to know if you could elaborate on what you meant by going to have problems with that cycle.What problems do you foresee.Thanks for any advice

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
You know Ive been reading better things about test-e from different peoples personal experience.The only basis for my vested interest in the EQ is what i read from the steroid profile at different sites and its profile seems to be on the same lines as what gains i am looking for.This isnt the first time i read on a forum that the eq has to be run at a higher dosage and longer.Am curious do you think i might get small keepable gains or would it be a waste of a anabolic steroids.Test is an option and am now considering taking that alone instead of my mentioned cycle b/c of good feedback especially for first timers.But am still in much debate whether to buy more eq or Test-e:duel:Thanks for your advice Quiqs:D
Honestly you are wasting your time by running such a low dose for a short period of time. Bold doesn't really "kick in" until around week 6. At 8 weeks, you'd be ending the cycle just when things start to get good. You can use boldenone as the base (although not ideal) but you really should run it at at least 600mg/week for 12 weeks. This is the minimum IMO for this steroid to produce the kind of gains you're looking for.

Like I said though, you'd be much better served to go with test only. Your libido will thank you. Also, if you're worried about sides of test you can just go with a bit lower dosage. Try 300-400mg test-e/week and see how that goes. There's nothing that says you need to run it at 500mg+ per week like a lot of people will suggest. You'll still make very good maintainable gains at a lower dosage...esp for a first cycle.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
quigs

Hey quigs was just thinking about getting another bottle of EQ when you posted.I already have one was just going to run cycle longer and little higher.Now you got me thinking twice.Im really trying to suppress the idea that test-e is better for me because of the high rate of conversion to estrogen.And the cut,vascular,strength+,that the profiles of eq report sound like just what im looking for.However the feedback i keep recieving about Test-E from what i hope are real users is more than impressive.I guess ill do more research into both to come to conclusion.However id like to say thank you to everybody who has posted thus far in helping me make the right decision and will continue to moniter for more advice.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Hey quigs was just thinking about getting another bottle of EQ when you posted.I already have one was just going to run cycle longer and little higher.Now you got me thinking twice.Im really trying to suppress the idea that test-e is better for me because of the high rate of conversion to estrogen.And the cut,vascular,strength+,that the profiles of eq report sound like just what im looking for.However the feedback i keep recieving about Test-E from what i hope are real users is more than impressive.I guess ill do more research into both to come to conclusion.However id like to say thank you to everybody who has posted thus far in helping me make the right decision and will continue to moniter for more advice.
If you're that concerned with estrogen conversion, then why are you planning to take dbol?

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
Test-e

Due to the input of other members of the forum i am now considering running a the cycle like this:
weeks1-10:EQ@400mgs/week
weeks1-10:Test-E@300mgs/week
(possibly)weeks1-4:dianabol@15mgsed
weeks12-16:pCTwnolvadex@40/40/20/20mgs/week
I also have 30 10mg BD anavar on hand so i was thinkin of takin this the 2 weeks post cycle while waiting to go on serm maybe to keep sthrength going while not suppresing test anymore than I have.
My concern with the estrogen was just trying not to bloat too much on cycle but seeing as ill have liquiDEX on hand to run throughout cycle I am not worried i wont be able to handle it.I believe adding test will help not only my libido but also give me good strength gains as well.
Thanks for your continued interest and advice;):cool:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run less than 500mg of test e a week.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run less than 500mg of test e a week.
As a first cycle, he doesn't necessarily need 500mg/week. I've seen very good results at 250mg/week. Sure they are not nearly as dramatic as 500mg would be, but it was certainly still effective at this dose.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Honestly if you're going to low dose d-bol, because you only have so much or for whatever reason, just run it as a two week kickstart at 30mg ED. OR consider running a superdrol 2-4 week kickstart. Superdrol at a moderate dosage will be better for you than 15mg of dbol.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
Kickstart

I was also looking up the pH Havoc.do you believe this at 4-6 weeks kickstart would be better than 2 week d-bol kickstart.Could also just drop the kickstart idea as well but any insight would be helpful:cheers: