Managing Stretchmarks

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
So along with 50 pounds of muscle and 30 pounds of fat, I have developed some stretchmarks in some wonderful places - where the pecs join the arm, where the left thigh (but not the right - i suspect due to my symmetry improving as my left has always been smaller) meets, and a few other places.

I have heard the whole cocoa butter routine, but its not really seeming to help. I know for a lot of you it probably seems trivial and shallow, but hey, thats what this sport is about right? :)

Anyway, it occurred to me that I can't be the only one with this issue... Are the "big" bodybuilders just really good at hiding these, or they just dont get them, or what? Who else has or doesn't have issues with this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks dsade...Im also having the same problem
My pleasure...I had a few stretchmarks from my fatty days, and having to deal with them was one of the main motivations for developing the products.

We put a lot of time into making sure they are not only effective, but AMAZINGLY enjoyable to use. You haven't bathed until you have been surrounded by the delicious aroma of Java Lather and Flawless.

Your feedback is incredibly valuable to...if you do end up trying, please let me know how you like them.

littlemack

Awards
My pleasure...I had a few stretchmarks from my fatty days, and having to deal with them was one of the main motivations for developing the products.

We put a lot of time into making sure they are not only effective, but AMAZINGLY enjoyable to use. You haven't bathed until you have been surrounded by the delicious aroma of Java Lather and Flawless.

Your feedback is incredibly valuable to...if you do end up trying, please let me know how you like them.
Looks interesting! Never tried this product. In the old days we tried to combat stretch marks with Vit. E. oil and Retin-A. I'm sure your product is an evolution from this. Looking forward to giving it a try! Thanks!

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks interesting! Never tried this product. In the old days we tried to combat stretch marks with Vit. E. oil and Retin-A. I'm sure your product is an evolution from this. Looking forward to giving it a try! Thanks!
You won't be disappointed. It produces awesome results! :thumbsup:

NAS

NAS

Awards
hmmm gunna have to try the cream myself, I went through a whole jar of DermaE cocoa butter and E, didnt help at all, lotion up pretty often aswell. People say to me that im the worst they have seen for strech markes, they are really bad pec/armpit down poth bi's, trys are the same, and croch... but hey I guess thats what happen when you put on 46lbs in 14months keeping the same body fat.... to bad their out of stock

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm gunna have to try the cream myself, I went through a whole jar of DermaE cocoa butter and E, didnt help at all, lotion up pretty often aswell. People say to me that im the worst they have seen for strech markes, they are really bad pec/armpit down poth bi's, trys are the same, and croch... but hey I guess thats what happen when you put on 46lbs in 14months keeping the same body fat.... to bad their out of stock
I think you'll have great success with RPN's "Flawless", and "Java Lather Soap." Keep checking back as i believe they should be back in stock at nutraplanet very shortly. I'll hit up matt and find out for sure though.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
try 80 lbs in 2 years :) I wasn't fortunate enough to get them on the bis and tris, just crotch and legs and ass, and a little bit on the left pec.

bodyfort

Awards
Im going to order by new year. Hoping that the delivery will be faster.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stock on everything will be replenished tonight or tomorrow.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So along with 50 pounds of muscle and 30 pounds of fat, I have developed some stretchmarks in some wonderful places - where the pecs join the arm, where the left thigh (but not the right - i suspect due to my symmetry improving as my left has always been smaller) meets, and a few other places.

I have heard the whole cocoa butter routine, but its not really seeming to help. I know for a lot of you it probably seems trivial and shallow, but hey, thats what this sport is about right? :)

Anyway, it occurred to me that I can't be the only one with this issue... Are the "big" bodybuilders just really good at hiding these, or they just dont get them, or what? Who else has or doesn't have issues with this?
I have them in both places on my chest. The one on the left comes out onto my chest. I also have them around my groin and under my ass. Mine show up really bad because I am pale. I got in the tanning bed last night to test out that theory. I am alos going to try out flawless and java.

My dermatologist said Retin A will help them, but I never got around to getting the script filled.

bodyfort

Awards
ok, ill order one today..dammn this will make my pocket empty

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Does any one get large purple stretch marks? I have one that looks like my skin just ripped except for the very surface it is ugly and has been there for a year it has slowly started to get less purple just red but it was wierd because i just woke up one morning and there it was

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Strech Marks make me want to commit suicide. I have them ****in' everywhere. Hopefully tanning like a mofo with melanotan + insane amounts of flawless + retain A + low bodyfat can somewhat hide them... either that or surgery... or suicide...

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Does any one get large purple stretch marks? I have one that looks like my skin just ripped except for the very surface it is ugly and has been there for a year it has slowly started to get less purple just red but it was wierd because i just woke up one morning and there it was
That's how they come in dude. They fade over time and gradually will turn white just like any other scar tissue. Put aloe/vitamin e/maderma/cocoa butter/things like that on it. It takes awhile for them to fade.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Strech Marks make me want to commit suicide. I have them ****in' everywhere. Hopefully tanning like a mofo with melanotan + insane amounts of flawless + retain A + low bodyfat can somewhat hide them... either that or surgery... or suicide...
nah, don't kill yourself - that will only make you bloat up and retain water! lol but seriously - they will fade over time. I got em at the top of my thighs when I got very tall very fast, and recently I have been getting them on my thighs and ass and groin area from adding on 80 pounds in like 2 years.