KiloSports Revolt and blood pressure

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had blood pressure issues with Revolt?

Does anyone have feedback on Revolt?

thx in advance.

littlemack

Awards
Has anyone had blood pressure issues with Revolt?

Does anyone have feedback on Revolt?

thx in advance.
Yes. This is a Max LMG clone. Search for Max LMG on the board. It can cause increases in blood pressure. Do you have hypertension issues? There are ancilleries that can be taken to help combat this, but most people eventually get on BP meds. If your BP gets out of line, then I would suggest you see your doctor while on MaX LMG and have it adjusted so that your BP runs somewhere between 135-145/75-85. Then when you come off the product your BP numbers will come down further and you can either stay on BP meds if needed or play with your dose to get it where you want.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Yes. This is a Max LMG clone. Search for Max LMG on the board. It can cause increases in blood pressure. Do you have hypertension issues? There are ancilleries that can be taken to help combat this, but most people eventually get on BP meds. If your BP gets out of line, then I would suggest you see your doctor while on MaX LMG and have it adjusted so that your BP runs somewhere between 135-145/75-85. Then when you come off the product your BP numbers will come down further and you can either stay on BP meds if needed or play with your dose to get it where you want.
this is what I thought, I had thought this was just unmethylated ergomax. I have family history of high BP so Im def gunna stay away from revolt. Thanks for the answer, i had to doubl check if revolt was indeed an unmethyl ergomax which your answer backed up.

Repped.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i just started lisinopril the other day for my high bp..

anyways, it's really not bad. doesn't make me sluggish or anything like that so far.. and my bp was 128/67 when I checked it today... booyah!

littlemack

Awards
i just started lisinopril the other day for my high bp..

anyways, it's really not bad. doesn't make me sluggish or anything like that so far.. and my bp was 128/67 when I checked it today... booyah!
Awesome man! I'm on lisinopril as well! If you start to get a dry cough(which sometimes happens with lisinopril), then ask to be switched to Atacand(same drug just without the risk of cough). Something that I went through. Great drug. Keep up the great health man!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! I'm on lisinopril as well! If you start to get a dry cough(which sometimes happens with lisinopril), then ask to be switched to Atacand(same drug just without the risk of cough). Something that I went through. Great drug. Keep up the great health man!
Thanks a lot! Hopefully I don't get that cough bad enough that it becomes a problem, but if I do I'll probably check out Atacand.

Thanks again!