Hey ppl, help me with a cut cycle

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm finished with my bulking and whatnot, but I'm up to a good 15% bf (I know, fkin shoot me haha), and I'm trying to figure what to run a few weeks down the road (actually almost two months away). But on hand I have a couple bottles of halomass, and I have phera-vol (heard it was a good clone). My main reason for running something during my cut is i don't want to lose too much mass or strength because I've gained a good amount of both and am maintaning it after my PCT. So, what's good for maintaining strength and mass through a cut? Could I run a bridge from halomass>Phera, or is that not the smartest move? Should I run halomass alone? Or is there something else that would be better?

littlemack

Awards
Really focus on your diet, cardio, and do an ECA stack. I'd say phera-vol would be great to run while you are cutting...but the diet, cardio, and ECA will get you shredded. Is the halomass a clone off the original H-Drol? I've never tried the old H-Drol but have heard good things.

What will you do for diet, cardio and will you run an ECA?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Really focus on your diet, cardio, and do an ECA stack. I'd say phera-vol would be great to run while you are cutting...but the diet, cardio, and ECA will get you shredded. Is the halomass a clone off the original H-Drol? I've never tried the old H-Drol but have heard good things.

What will you do for diet, cardio and will you run an ECA?

Yeah, the halomass is supposed to be a pretty legit clone of the original halodrol. By the end of my cut I will most likely be running a carb cycling (might change, I'm not sure yet), ECA, and cardio twice a week along with weights three times a week. Rest on weekends. But my main concern is the preservation of my mass, I usually lose a considerable amount of mass in my natural cuts, so I figure if I can run something, maybe I can preserve it. Not looking to add mass (though I've heard of it happening) just not really lose much of any along with strength.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
do ECA and Clen, alternating two on two off. Low car (or carb cycling) with high protein, plenty of cardio.

no need for a PH with all that good sh1t going on. Save a cycle for when you bulk again.

Only use a PH if you are REALLY prone to lbm loss on a calorie-deficient diet. If you do, I would only use Havoc or Hdrol, maybe Tren or Zol, but in general Havoc/Epi or Hdrol are sick ass choices for cutting.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Alright, thanks for the input. I believe h-drol is almost the same thing as halomass. The big problem is losing mass when cutting, not getting the BF% down there. I just don't want to lose strength or mass and if i do, not too much.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Halo is your best bet for a cut keep the phera for a nice bulk!

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys much appreciated. I've been looking into it and I am pretty sure I'm going to go with ECA and Halomass (probably not going to run Clen because of shortage of funds, and I've already got the other stuff on hand including a SERM for PCT just in case I get a problem with gyno, which I don't think I will). Anyone know if it will effect either the ECA or Halomass if I'm on a carb cycling?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, there will be no conflict. Halo with ECA and low carb or carb cycling is a winning combo for weightloss.

Oh and cardio :)

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Oh hell yeah cardio. No matter how much I may loathe it. I've never used ephedra before but I hear its a bronchodialator so it's supposed to help slightly with cardio. But hey, lookin forward to shed this fuglyass bloat.