Stand alone Anavar cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.36%

Stand alone Anavar cycle

Ive been doing a little more reading on stuff other than test and DS and came across Anavar. I always knew of it but never knew much about it.

I read its androgenic properties were minimal and that it is VERY mild on side effects.. So mild that doctors will use it in children for problems they are having whilst avoiding any type of growth plate closure and HPTA shutdown. I also read that the reason HPTA doesnt get shut down is because Anavar doesnt signal the testes to shut down GnRH(gonadotropin releasing hormone) and keeps LHRH(leutinizing hormone releasing hormone) at normal production.

I was wondering if doing a standalone Anavar would be a bad idea.

I would run Anavar for 6-8 weeks tapering up dosage.

Week 1- 15mg/day
    Week 2- 25mg/day
    Week 3- 30mg/day
    Week 4-6 40mg/day
    Week 7 25mg/day
    Week 8 15mg/day
    Weeks 9-12 40/40/20/20 Nolva, Activate Xtreme, Anti-Cort, liver support for nolva

Im still kinda new to anavar.. but I dont think I would need much more for PCT seeing as it doesnt aromatize much if at all.. and also seeing that its very mild.. but Im still learning.

Id appreciate any feedback at all regarding this.. Please no JUST RUN TEST comments or anything.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

I am interested in this as well. i am going to run anavar solo pretty soon (feb?). I would say go for it and see how you responded. some people seem to think that it can be run solo with good hardening and lean gains, but expectations should be realistic. you will not gain 20 lbs or anything. 5 lbs would be considered to be about avg over an 8 wk cycle. I mean that is less than a pound a week. but you will be much leaner and you will not have to worry about side effects to the degree that you would with other compounds. As for tapering i am not sure about that. the recommendations i have seen are to run .8mg/kg/day for 6-10 weeks. could you put ur stats experience etc.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

15mgs of anavar probably won't do anything. Also their is no point in going up and down with doses like that. Once your shut down you will stay that way until you stop using steroids. I would start at 40mgs. Well actually if I was going to do an oral by itself I would choose 50-100mgs of anadrol ed for 6 weeks.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

you also could add a low dose of test to anavar to add to ur gains too. i think 400-600mgs per wk would sufffice.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.05%

The gains from a var standalone would not be that significant, you certainly wouldn't gain much mass. I also agree that you should start at 40mg and work your way up. Primo and var would be a good stack with minimal sides, but expensive.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.36%

Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    The gains from a var standalone would not be that significant, you certainly wouldn't gain much mass. I also agree that you should start at 40mg and work your way up. Primo and var would be a good stack with minimal sides, but expensive.

How would the gains be in the strength department? I read that var is a good strength gainer.. not much of a mass gainer without something else.

I also read of other stacks such as var/dbol, var/halo, var/test prop etc etc.. I just dont really want to go to injectables yet. Ive done an epi cycle so.. my experience is minimal.

I like Anavar because it seems so user-friendly. What about Andriol(spelling..?) and Anavar? ****.. what about Havoc/Anavar? Dryer, lean, strong gains maybe?

Another idea.. Anavar/Anabol?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.17%

You need to have injectable test. Dont do anymore steroid oral aside from anavar. I was suppose to give a cycle log but to lazy to do that. My experience with Test+CEE+Redline+Anavar by far the greatest power I have felt. Im talking about endurance and pump( skin too tight, like you can feel it will explode)
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.36%

I might just run solo anavar at 50mg/day for 5 weeks or 40mg/day at 6 weeks. Nolva PCT with natty test booster, anti-cort, cycle support @ 1 scoop/day all the way through
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.05%

Quote Originally Posted by ATH3386 View Post
    I might just run solo anavar at 50mg/day for 5 weeks or 40mg/day at 6 weeks. Nolva post cycle therapy with natty test booster, anti-cort, cycle support @ 1 scoop/day all the way through
    Why don't you try halodrol? If its the sides your worried about.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.42%

Quote Originally Posted by ATH3386 View Post
    I might just run solo anavar at 50mg/day for 5 weeks or 40mg/day at 6 weeks. Nolva post cycle therapy with natty test booster, anti-cort, cycle support @ 1 scoop/day all the way through
    50mgs will probably give noticable results. I like the poster above me suggestion of running halodrol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 01:27 PM
  2. 6-bromo stand alone cycle
    By wood23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 11:32 PM
  3. ghrp-6 cycle stand alone log
    By JKC12482 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 07:18 PM
  4. Article: Anavar as a stand alone, Myths..?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 07:23 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2003, 11:15 PM