AMS decavol doubt

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone explain me why decavol has an AI in its ingredients?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Many companies are doing this so they can market the product as having "estrogen control", or "estrogen blocker". I'm not familar with this product, but I assume that this is what they're doing.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
They said it doesn't aromatase though, so i dont know what's going on.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Well, AIs will boost test to some degree. So some of these newer products coming out are DHEA or some variation coupled with an AI. My theory is they bank on the AI to give you a sort of leaner look since the compound doesn't contain an anabolic. Like I said, I haven't heard anything conclusive about this product in regards to its conversion to nandro. I don't know if it's legit or not. And btw, nandro does aromatize.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
DrD in an ax forum told me the anabolic compound in decavol is a progestin so I cant see how an AI can help to control estrogen since progestines don't aromatize , it is really strange, is any AMS rep out there?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm assuming that it converts to nandrolone, considering the name, and nandro converts via hydroxylation by one of the cytochrome p450 enzymes, followed by an elimination reaction. But then again I still don't trust any AMS products, JMO.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone explain me why decavol has an AI in its ingredients?
I've heard, though can't confirm, that one of the intermediates has estrogenic potential.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
This should convert to nandrolone the same way that the 1AD converts to 1-test and their 4AD converts to test. The compound that it contains does not directly aromatize...BUT its target metabolite--nandrolone--does.

If you re-read their write-up they state that it doesn't DIRECTLY aromatize which is technically true but kinda misleading/confusing.