How much do your nuts shrink?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
The question I've always wanted to know... how much do your nuts shrink? How fast? How long do they STAY shrunk?

Personal experience only please, no hypotheticals :)

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Depends.

What are YOU taking?

How does YOUR body respond to this substance?

How long are YOU taking it for?

What dose are YOU taking it at?

How many times have YOU shrunk YOUR nuts before?

How many times have YOU gotten them back to their original size?

Your nuts shrink as much as your nuts shrink.

bodysculpt

Awards
too much for my liking!

I only have one left and Ive always wondered how that has affected my PCT.. Im sure Id bounce back quicker if I had two.. :(

anyone feel like donating?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
if i'm shut down hard i'd say they lose probly half there size... pple use the term "raisen nuts" but i think thats an exageration, at least i'v never experienced it to that degree

azr101

azr101

Awards
Ha Ha Ha, touchy subject for sure!
I'd say at least 1/3 to 1/2 in extremes. Let's just say that the size of your gains will be inversely proportional to the size of your nuts!
Oh yeah, and your lady is gonna notice if that's what were getting at here!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
duddddddddeeeee, mine are pretty small right now!!!! LOL ;)

azr101

azr101

Awards
Yeah but check out my GUNS! Who cares if they're shootin' blanks!
Forums are great, 10 years ago I would have been crying over the same subject! If you can't laugh at yourself sometimes your doomed!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I have heard that taking hCG prevents or lessens this... any truth to it?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I have heard that taking hCG prevents or lessens this... any truth to it?
yes, hcg during a cycle keeps the boys going. kinda like leaving your car on idle cause it has a bad charge. you don't have to have to jumpstart them later on down the road to get them back to normal.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
They look like I just pulled myself out of arctic water if I don't use HCG. Too much HCG and they look like walnuts in a tube sock. :)

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
They look like I just pulled myself out of arctic water if I don't use HCG. Too much HCG and they look like walnuts in a tube sock. :)
Aww f*ck. I didn't need that visual.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
yes, hcg during a cycle keeps the boys going. kinda like leaving your car on idle cause it has a bad charge. you don't have to have to jumpstart them later on down the road to get them back to normal.
Is there a good FAQ anywhere on here about hcg usage? I find the search function returns far too many results to be of any use to me. That, and I am an extremely lazy person (when it comes to stuff OUTSIDE the gym!)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
when I ran a SD clone they shrank probably 1/3 the size. But by the end of my PCT (im on my last day) they're much bigger, i believe theyre full size if not slightly larger.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Lets just say the package will be all di*k...haha..I plan on starting my hcg next week..The funny thing is they drop in size much quicker the second time around...The first time i got all the size back so im hoping i will this time...But 1000mgs is a lot higher then before..so we will see..

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Lets just say the package will be all di*k...haha..I plan on starting my hcg next week..The funny thing is they drop in size much quicker the second time around...The first time i got all the size back so im hoping i will this time...But 1000mgs is a lot higher then before..so we will see..
Jesus... If I even had any doubt that they'd come all the way back I'd NEVER touch juice.

Makes sense on the quicker drop - your body knows what you're putting in it subsequent cycles; its a lot smarter than we give it credit for.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mine probably go down to a normal male's size after all i normally have 80lb balls. :)