how to run this cycle?

MattMiller

Awards
hey fellas looking for some advice on some cycle information. ill start with some stats. i'm 23, a little under 6 foot, about 185 pounds, if i had to guess i would say im around 16-18% body fat. havn't had a bf test since i was like a sophomore in high school. i was looking at a cycle of test cypionate and equipoise. wanted to know of some dosages, PCT information, and maybe anything else i should cycle in there with that. to avoid confrontation this is for entertainment purposes only. be easy on me, its my first post.

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
Everyones gonna tell you that ur a. too young b. too skinny c. have too high body fat to cycle d. how long have you been training? but my stats are pretty close to yours (go get your bf checked so you know for sure) Anyways I know a lot of fata** dudes that do cycles so why can't skinny guys too? At least we can see progress easier.

I'm done ranting now
If you are interested in doing test cyp and eq-

try to get some test enth -400-500mg per week
EQ-600mg per week

8 weeks would be the minimum because EQ takes a long time to kick in (12 weeks would be better, but you will be shutdown bad)

I don't know much about test cyp but I think because the ester is heavier you have to take more...maybe someone that knows more about cyp can chime in

post cycle therapy-
nolva- 40mg for 2 weeks then 20mg for the next weeks
tribulus-so you can get a boner-take at leat a gram ED
Formestane-150mg transdermal ED for the last two weeks of the cycle and then two weeks into post cycle therapy
(optional)clomid-i do a low dose (25mg) ED for 3 weeks
(optional)cabergoline-cause it helps with prolactin aka puffy nipples, no libido
(optional)DHEA- 50 mgs ED for a couple weeks seems to help in PCT
liver support, multi vitamins throughout entire cycle, PCT

I have yet needed to take HCG but I have never done a 12 week cycle before, but you might need it for one that long. You might want to look into a Test/Dbol cycle if you are looking for an 8 weeker. But since its your first time, test by itself will do a lot, you cycle will cost less and Dbol is methylated so that brings liver issues

Last edited:
bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
hey fellas looking for some advice on some cycle information. ill start with some stats. i'm 23, a little under 6 foot, about 185 pounds, if i had to guess i would say im around 16-18% body fat. havn't had a bf test since i was like a sophomore in high school. i was looking at a cycle of test cypionate and equipoise. wanted to know of some dosages, post cycle therapy information, and maybe anything else i should cycle in there with that. to avoid confrontation this is for entertainment purposes only. be easy on me, its my first post.
I think you should just quit being a p:rant:ssy and start lifting harder and eating more... lol Matt we need to do back tomorrow. Be prepared for the hardest back workout you've ever done

MattMiller

Awards
I think you should just quit being a p:rant:ssy and start lifting harder and eating more... lol Matt we need to do back tomorrow. Be prepared for the hardest back workout you've ever done
:bb: i dont think so queer. you forget that we are moving in together tomorrow, you should be a little nicer to me karl...unless you want to wake up with a different bodily fluid on your face every morning

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
:bb: i dont think so queer. you forget that we are moving in together tomorrow, you should be a little nicer to me karl...unless you want to wake up with a different bodily fluid on your face every morning
that was awkward. Anyway "Karl"is right, with your stats you shouldn't hit the juice yet.

But try this, spend the next 6 months bulking and try to add about 15-20 quality pounds. Then cut down to lower bodyfat, say 11-12%. Then you'll be in a much better position to his the juice hmmK?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
:wtf: maybe i should rethink this roommate situation...

MattMiller

Awards
that was awkward. Anyway "Karl"is right, with your stats you shouldn't hit the juice yet.

But try this, spend the next 6 months bulking and try to add about 15-20 quality pounds. Then cut down to lower bodyfat, say 11-12%. Then you'll be in a much better position to his the juice hmmK?
would i run into any comlications if i were to start now? or is it just that i wont notice the results as much?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
would i run into any comlications if i were to start now? or is it just that i wont notice the results as much?
You'll make better progress in the long run if you can ride out longer on natural lifting. This is pretty much undisputed.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been lifting i still haven't seen a answer to that? And what is your diet like?

MattMiller

Awards
i have been working out since freshman football so i would say about 8 years or so. a pretty serious relationship kept me from working out as much as i would have liked to for the last 2 years so i lost quite a bit(pathetic...i know...glad to be done with that though) but diet has been something i have struggled with...not having much money hurts a lot, dollar menus are bullseyes for the not so wealthy. i have cleaned it up a lot in the last month or so, i still have some flaws in it. i try as hard as i can to stick to the lean meats (lots of tuna and poultry) i keep carbs low except for pre and post workout meals. stopped drinking soda all together so that has cut my sugar intake dramatically. i have lost a ton of fat recently. i was about 195 a few months ago and now im down to 181 last time i weighed in, shirts are fitting tighter now, feel like i have gotten bigger while slimming down.