1,4 ad powder concentration

Harley

Awards
Anybody know what the concentration was with this 1,4 ad bulk powder? I bought 30gms of it when NP had it available, but it doesn't say anywhere on the label what the doseage/serving size is. I guess what I'm asking is how many grams of active is there per 1/4 tsp?

Thanks!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody know what the concentration was with this 1,4 ad bulk powder? I bought 30gms of it when NP had it available, but it doesn't say anywhere on the label what the doseage/serving size is. I guess what I'm asking is how many grams of active is there per 1/4 tsp?

Thanks!
I cant exactly remember. I wanna say 1/4th a teaspoon was 700-800mgs. I cant exactly remember tho. Just search for 1,4ad by Dsade. Thatll give you the answer.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I cant exactly remember. I wanna say 1/4th a teaspoon was 700-800mgs. I cant exactly remember tho. Just search for 1,4ad by Dsade. Thatll give you the answer.
You are going to need a decent digital scale. Dosage should be 1000mg -1200mg /day.

I think you might want to stack this with something because it needs to be run for a long time (8-12 weeks).

Read some reviews here, so you know what to expect as far as gains go (fairly minimal).

Harley

Awards
Thanks guys. I know it needs to be stacked. I don't even know for sure when I'll use it I was just noticing that the jar didn't have any info on it. I want to know how much to use when it's time to use it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 1
EpiStrong Supplements 30
LJ57 Supplements 23
LJ57 Supplements 1
akboom87 Supplements 34