HAHA MTV steroids!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got done watching the MTV true life "I'm on steroids". What a bunch of terds. I love how shows like this try to shed such a negative light on them.

1.) the gay guy...:wtf: he's such a *****. He acts like he knows everything about roids and how they're effecting him. When in all actuality he knows nothing about lifting or diet and THINKS he needs them to get big and is an emotional douche bag.

2.) The guy for the mag cover.....IMO he had an ok physique but stil a terd. He had no legs and was puffy all over. He lost his strength after he was done and acted like it was all roids. Ever heard of P.C.T?

3.) MMA guy. Only legit user IMO. He seemd to have a grasp ont training and eating. Was useing to get an edge he's a pro MMA fighter and I can see this.

From everything the first 2 said about useing and all the "sides" they were getting and had after words would make one assume they had no P.C.T.

I know it'd be hard to find legit users because of all the law etc. but I think MTV found the BIGGEST terd ever in that gay guy. What a Fvckin tool!!!!

Rant over :rant:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just got done watching the MTV true life "I'm on steroids". What a bunch of terds. I love how shows like this try to shed such a negative light on them.

1.) the gay guy...:wtf: he's such a *****. He acts like he knows everything about roids and how they're effecting him. When in all actuality he knows nothing about lifting or diet and THINKS he needs them to get big and is an emotional douche bag.

2.) The guy for the mag cover.....IMO he had an ok physique but stil a terd. He had no legs and was puffy all over. He lost his strength after he was done and acted like it was all roids. Ever heard of P.C.T?

3.) MMA guy. Only legit user IMO. He seemd to have a grasp ont training and eating. Was useing to get an edge he's a pro MMA fighter and I can see this.

From everything the first 2 said about useing and all the "sides" they were getting and had after words would make one assume they had no P.C.T.

I know it'd be hard to find legit users because of all the law etc. but I think MTV found the BIGGEST terd ever in that gay guy. What a Fvckin tool!!!!

MTV found ppl who are bad users and unknowledgeable.

I saw the MMA fighter sucking on a eye dropper, so it appears that when they were filming him, he was doing some type of PCT SERM at that point, unless he suspended an oral and was doing that instead.

The cover guy needs to be more educated. It is very obvious he has no idea what is going on and completely just winging it. His nutritionist probably pyramided his doses then just completely dropped it im guessing without PCT. He probably was on deca or test E.

The gay guy was an idiot period. I bet he didn't even train legs.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'd also too like to add:

I don't believe MTV has even taken a true non-biased representation of anything...........ever. They always choose extremes when it comes to versatile subjects such as age,religion,sexuality,race. They heavily focus on race/sexuality, and try to distort it beyond belief for entertainment purproses.

This little 'True Life on gear' is just another entertainment factor for them.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
If it keeps the mtv target age group off of steroids, then it served its job well. Remember mtv is primarily for female tweens.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember watching this a while back (like a year ago) and i think the only one i remember was the gay guy. It was so ridunkulous because the guy was so small, he was wasting so much gear and getting no where. What a loser.

i dont care what anyone says i love mtv......even though i dont catch it at home...:(

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established

I agree with the gay guy being a waste of skin, let alone steroids. The MMA guy is a cheater. I support the use of steroids, but not in sports. Thats the equivalent of bringing brass knuckles into the ring in my mind. Its a very unfair advantage. As per the bodybuilder, he ate pretty well, worked out hard, lived the bodybuilding life style in general. I don't know about you, but everyone I know loses strength when they come off. If anyone deserved to use, it was him.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the gay guy being a waste of skin, let alone steroids. The MMA guy is a cheater. I support the use of steroids, but not in sports. Thats the equivalent of bringing brass knuckles into the ring in my mind. Its a very unfair advantage. As per the bodybuilder, he ate pretty well, worked out hard, lived the bodybuilding life style in general. I don't know about you, but everyone I know loses strength when they come off. If anyone deserved to use, it was him.
Except for the fact that almost everyone is using something in MMA. Only NV, CA, and NJ test and that is only the big shows. At one of my fights, one of the fighters was taking HD and I know that my opponent was taking something as well. My guess was that he was running winny to help with recovery up until the tapering period 7-10 days before the actual fight.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As per the bodybuilder, he ate pretty well, worked out hard, lived the bodybuilding life style in general. I don't know about you, but everyone I know loses strength when they come off. If anyone deserved to use, it was him.
I dont know about that. He seemed like he was out of the loop, kinda dumb know what I mean? His lifts went down like 200lbs on the decline machine. He said he as doing 4 45's on each side and right after he was done with his cycle he was back down to 2. Common now that's rediculous. I just finished P.C.T. and I am stronger now than I was at any point on cycle. I dont think he lived the lifestyle, he did what most terds do, train hard and eat right when they cycle then when their off they become a terd again and think man i need to get back on so I can gain 30-40lbs again

I'd also too like to add:

I don't believe MTV has even taken a true non-biased representation of anything...........ever. They always choose extremes when it comes to versatile subjects such as age,religion,sexuality,race. They heavily focus on race/sexuality, and try to distort it beyond belief for entertainment purproses.

This little 'True Life on gear' is just another entertainment factor for them.
Yea I've noticed that too. It's always the extreme or sterotype with everything featured.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You mean the "Real World" ain't real. I see this as typical media. They have an agenda and despite what the facts are they will write what they want you to believe.
I live in Atlanta, We knew Benoit was nuts before he did what he did. The only victims there are his wife and child. They are trying to crucify his Dr who prescribed his Test and Meds. as they should but to lump all hormone replacement into one illegal category is wrong. I will step off of my soapbox now.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i enjoyed that 'true life: i want the perfect body' with the guy training to become a pro bodybuilder. he said he was natural but i had my doubts. nonetheless he had a good physique

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i enjoyed that 'true life: i want the perfect body' with the guy training to become a pro bodybuilder. he said he was natural but i had my doubts. nonetheless he had a good physique
Yea if he did use then they should have followed him. He had it down pat.

He was trying for his pro card if im not mistaken.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Anybody have a link to this, I'd love to see it. I searched for it but I'm not sure I'm searching the right title.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did anyone like the wheeny whackers injection method? i thought he was going to inject right into his femoral artery. friggin noob