Sorry to be redundant -- SuperDrol

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
New here -- 1st post even.

As I research SuperDrol I get reviews for the old mixed with the new... including some that say extreme gyno after cycling off. Would that be the new or the old recipe?

If it is in fact the new and I was thinking about doing a cycle... would a supp like 6-Oxo stifle the effects?

I'm not a power lifter or a body builder but I have problems cutting my body fat percentage... so I figure if I increase the amount of muscle mass I have my body will naturally require more fuel to function so if I maintain my diet and increase mass I should be good to go. I believe I am a Meso (Here is an awesome in the mirror pic with a cell phone so you can judge) Ok nevermind... I don't have 20 posts yet. So after I have 20 posts I'll show you.

Any help is appreciated.

As stated before I am a 4 day a week gym person... so lets stay away from the extreme.:dance:

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
why dont you try 11 oxo instead from what i hear sides are very mild

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Wow... 11 looks like an amazing product. A little pricey for a 20 day supply... but the new SuperDrol seems to be DHEA... with a bunch of Caffeine.

Going to stack 11 and Cytolean and see what happens.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
If you are talking about Superdrol NG it is Dhea. If you are talking M-Drol it is a clone.
11 OXO is a good product but can have some sides itself. Be Careful.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
dude, check out DRIVE by Applied Nutriceuticals. it'll give you the effects you're looking for. its not a ph or ps so theres no post cycle needed. search many of the logs here, most users experienced great recomp effects.