Drug Tests

eBastiaanse

Awards
I have heard that normal jobs only test for recreational drugs, not steroids.

I am in the hiring process to be a correctional officer for the state of California. That isn't exactly a normal job. And they're usually pretty anal about who they wil hire. Does anyone know if I am going to get tested for steroids?

I just bought Winstrol, Deca and another one that is anabolic and is a mixture of testosterone boosters (Sustenol). All 3 are in oral form.

I am going to start them this week and will be done in a few months, but won't be to the point in the hiring process to where I am drug tested until May or June. I read that Deca stays in the system up to 18 months. The other ones I have supposedly are only in the body a few weeks.
-Eric

Last edited:
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
LOL, for what i know sustenol is a product of SDI labs and if you say you got oral deca then i guess you got it from there aswell and maybe also the winstrol. if you got them from sdi lab well you got nothing to worry about since sdi labs products are bunk they arent steroids they just named them like steroids

eBastiaanse

Awards
I used them a few years ago and they worked great. I bought them after I had hit my peak and ended up raising my bench 50 pounds in a month taking far less than 25% of the reccomended dosage. People started noticing that I looked bigger, too. How could they work so good if they aren't steroids?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I used them a few years ago and they worked great. I bought them after I had hit my peak and ended up raising my bench 50 pounds in a month only taking 1/3 of the reccomended dosage.
they are from SDI LABS or ZOE Labs?

eBastiaanse

Awards
They're from SDI Labs. I had ordered the "Deca Stack." The directions said take 4 tablets of the deca and 4 of the Sustenol each day. I only took 2 or 3 per day only on days I worked out. Still worked wonders. That was 3 years ago.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well like i told you, you dont have to worry about anything those arent steroids

eBastiaanse

Awards
Alright. Thanks ... I don't think they'll test for anything but recreational drugs, anyways. The state's too cheap. Just being paranoid!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im in the same boat bro....

anyone know how long tren (mtrn and finigen) and stuff like epi or dbol/boldenone (m14ad 14ad) might last in ones system???

im not running anything anytime soon and havnt ran anything since back in july...

also question bro, you said your in the hiring process?? what part? i too am in process and go in for my PAT this month right after christmas, do they not test for drugs uring the PAT or only test your basic physical capabilites? i thought they would do it all at once... or do they wait till after the lengthy background process??? id think just from logic theyd wait till after the backgroud since its usually more expensive to drug test then back ground check especially since you basically give them all your background and all they do is confirm it...... thanks for any info man.

eBastiaanse

Awards
I am taking the PAT next month. I don't think they do the drug test until the very end, or at least near it ... I know someone who was in the process this year. He didn't get hired, but he was pretty much through almost the entire hiring process and still hadn't been drug tested yet. Drug tests cost money, so why would they spend the money to drug test you until you passed everything else first? I doubt they test for steroids because it's expensive (or so I read) unless they think you're on'em, but I want to find out for sure. I don't want to take any chances. I have my whole life mapped out. I just need to get this job. If I don't get it, I don't know what to do! I do know someone that has a friend that recently got hired as a CO, so I will find shortly about what they test for.

Do some google searches to see if you can find out how long things stay in your system. I found a few different things in my search; atrificial testosterone (which I read is anabolic) is gone within a few weeks, but deca stays in your body for up to 18 months. Winstrol in the oral form is gone within a few weeks too, but if you take the injected form it's in your system for up to 3 months (depending on how much body fat you have).

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am taking the PAT next month. I don't think they do the drug test until the very end, or at least near it ... I know someone who was in the process this year. He didn't get hired, but he was pretty much through almost the entire hiring process and still hadn't been drug tested yet. Drug tests cost money, so why would they spend the money to drug test you until you passed everything else first? I doubt they test for steroids because it's expensive (or so I read) unless they think you're on'em, but I want to find out for sure. I don't want to take any chances. I have my whole life mapped out. I just need to get this job. If I don't get it, I don't know what to do! I do know someone that has a friend that recently got hired as a CO, so I will find shortly about what they test for.

Do some google searches to see if you can find out how long things stay in your system. I found a few different things in my search; atrificial testosterone (which I read is anabolic) is gone within a few weeks, but deca stays in your body for up to 18 months. Winstrol in the oral form is gone within a few weeks too, but if you take the injected form it's in your system for up to 3 months (depending on how much body fat you have).
ya i did the exact same thing

tren is in for 5-6months
dbol is 6 weeks
boldenone ester is 1.5 years

and there are soooooo many more just check out the steroid profiles here and look at the bottom it should have both the half life (time it takes for actives to clear the body) and the detection time (how long it takes for any piss detectable metabolites to clear)

Steroids and Testosterone Profiles - Steroid.com

Last edited:
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im hoping that regardless that it wont be a prob, i dont take any schedule III compounds and have only taked the latest designer orals that arent on any of the ammended lists.... i know its still iffy even with that but i figure if i can freely buy any of them from my local max muscle or many of the in gym supplement shops then im in the clear.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry poop you will be fine first of all they are still legal and second they are out of you system in about a month and i honstely don't think they will test for that at all. Steroid test are the most expensive of all kinds of test and you know the government they don't want all those extra charges imo. hope this helps or gives you a idea. I have two friends one went to the marines and the other is in the swat and neither got tested for steroids so i would think if they don't test for that not many places would imo.