Epi vs T3
- 12-18-2007, 02:09 AM
- 12-19-2007, 08:07 PM
- 12-19-2007, 08:10 PM
why in the hell are you comparing these to one another?
for one thing, T3 is catabolic (anti-anabolic), while epi and even albuterol to some degree are known to be anabolic.
if you are trying to ask which is better for burning fat then you'll have to ask someone who has tried all 3. I have only used the two former products.
12-19-2007, 08:23 PM
12-20-2007, 08:35 AM
hmm, maybe what i am asking is terribly unclear. will the combined anabolic effects of epi and alb prevent me from looking like ive never lifted a day in my life after using t3 at 75-100mcg
12-25-2007, 08:02 AM
He's asking if he can run epi with T3 to counter muscle loss from the T3.
My answer...i'm honestly not sure but having almost as good of gains from epi as SD i'd say it would work out great. But there are more informed people out there.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Pork Grind in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2008, 10:29 AM
- By classic27 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2008, 08:43 PM
- By zehn6612 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2008, 09:45 AM
- By zehn6612 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2008, 02:55 PM
- By kjkriston in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2006, 11:09 AM