prohormones?

Q Diesel

Q Diesel

Awards
ive been interested in trying a prohormone supp in the next month or so and was wanting some input on the best ones to take. ive searched a lot of threads on this website and others all talking about hdrol, mdrol, sostonol, epistane, etc.

im 22 yrs old, 6', 195. ive been messing around w/ nitrotech (usually hit 200-250 mg a day through nitrotech and diet), celltech, and took a couple cycles of mstak here and there in the past couple years and now i am wanting to experiment w/ something more intense. i cant sustain a solid 200 for the life of me!

i noticed that most IDS products have been discontinued in the past few months...im not too sure why but that knocks sostonol off the board, but if any of yall have any advice on a good prohormone to take and what post cycle supplements to take id appreciate it. i have a good size right now, but i just want to gain another good 10 or so lbs.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had your problem before. You need to eat more. There is no magic pill.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had your problem before. You need to eat more. There is no magic pill. just eat more, and eat more often.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )

2. Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr

3. Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr

4. Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.

5. Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.

6. Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )

7. Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc

Most importantly do you see the order of these things?

Exercises: Compound movements i.e. two arm two leg exercises.

1. Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.

2. Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze

3. Leg press

4. Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.

5. Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.

This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

Q Diesel

Q Diesel

Awards
i feel like i eat a lot of food already. i know theres not a magic pill that will give me 15 lbs overnight, but i feel like some ph's might be able to give me a little extra in gains and weight. i was just wanting some insight on a couple ph's i mentioned. ive searched around but havent found a thread that charted a hand full and discussed the pros/cons like that top link did. epistane and mdrol seem to be some of the post popular ones on this board though. i dunno ill do some more research on them and go from there.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i feel like i eat a lot of food already. i know theres not a magic pill that will give me 15 lbs overnight, but i feel like some ph's might be able to give me a little extra in gains and weight. i was just wanting some insight on a couple ph's i mentioned. ive searched around but havent found a thread that charted a hand full and discussed the pros/cons like that top link did. epistane and mdrol seem to be some of the post popular ones on this board though. i dunno ill do some more research on them and go from there.
Good idea. I am currently working out an Epi cycle. Be aware that it is a steroid and proper post cycle therapy will be needed unless you want tits.

Q Diesel

Q Diesel

Awards
yeah ill pass on the gyno...im still looking into pct's too...im sure in the next month or so ill have a better idea of what ph to take and a good pct lined up afterwards.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be aware that it is a steroid and proper post cycle therapy will be needed unless you want tits.
Proper PCT is for the recovery of many things and not just a preventive measure for Gyno...

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tracked all your food intake over a several month period? Maybe give fitday a try. Its free. http://www.fitday.com It might really help you out.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Proper post cycle therapy is for the recovery of many things and not just a preventive measure for Gyno...
I know this. I was just trying to give an example without writing a book.

bignative22

Awards
ive been interested in trying a prohormone supp in the next month or so and was wanting some input on the best ones to take. ive searched a lot of threads on this website and others all talking about hdrol, mdrol, sostonol, epistane, etc.

im 22 yrs old, 6', 195. ive been messing around w/ nitrotech (usually hit 200-250 mg a day through nitrotech and diet), celltech, and took a couple cycles of mstak here and there in the past couple years and now i am wanting to experiment w/ something more intense. i cant sustain a solid 200 for the life of me!

i noticed that most IDS products have been discontinued in the past few months...im not too sure why but that knocks sostonol off the board, but if any of yall have any advice on a good prohormone to take and what post cycle supplements to take id appreciate it. i have a good size right now, but i just want to gain another good 10 or so lbs.
first of all they're steroids not PH's dude, make sure you understand that. you mean 250g of protein right? i was eating that when i was 160 so i think you need to eat a lot more