Synthol and Fascia - AnabolicMinds.com

Synthol and Fascia

1. New Member

Synthol and Fascia

Hi all. Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum, but I'm not sure what Synthol is considered.

Anyway I was reading this article which explained the following:

There is a strong tissue that encases each muscle called fascia. It acts to contain the muscle bindles and fibers like a water balloon acts to contain the liquid. In many cases an athlete reaches a point where growth is nonexistent due to the fascia balloon being too full thus blocking further growth or expansion of the muscle. Like a water balloon fascia can be stretched. By injecting a SEO directly into a muscle belly the total volume of the muscle mass is increased resulting in a stretching effect upon the fascia. More room means a greater potential for growth.
    I was reading that and thought, "Wow, that would suck." So is there anyway to remedy this problem without the use of SEO? Or is this only a problem with people the size of Ronnie Coleman and doesn't warrant any concern from "normal" people?

2. Moderator

LOL...which part would suck? Strecthing the fascia, in most peoples eyes, is a good thing.....

Doesn't always feel good though
  3. New Member

No I mean the "In many cases an athlete reaches a point where growth is nonexistent due to the fascia balloon being too full thus blocking further growth or expansion of the muscle." part. I was wondering if it's possible to stop this without SEO, or if it's just something one must accept.
    •   

dont know bro, but i have a question for the vets. guys if u use a highly aromatizing drug, would the estrogen stretch out the fascia tissue a lot or does it not effect it that way. ive always wondered that.

--thx
  5. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

i do know there are fascia stretching exercises; lots of info was posted on this board by pogue about it
  6. Board Supporter

Originally posted by Jergo
    dont know bro, but i have a question for the vets. guys if u use a highly aromatizing drug, would the estrogen stretch out the fascia tissue a lot or does it not effect it that way. ive always wondered that.

--thx
    yes , elevated estrogen levels and thus water retention does help strech fascia , also it might facilitate localised increases in mgf and igf-1 in the muscle .

Similar Forum Threads

1. Insulin and Synthol in Bodybuilding
    By SuperPro in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 05-02-2014, 08:22 PM
  2. Kids dancing around and injecting synthol (video)
    By Senka in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 11:38 AM
  3. Synthol abuse and a matching song.. Its stupid funny!
    By gamer2be08 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 10:15 PM
  4. Carrot top and synthol, YUK!
    By hyper24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 02:04 AM
  5. Fina and 1-test
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 12:54 PM