Needle question:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mods--

Please delete this is I am not asking right. Is it smart to order pins online? I have heard stories of feds tracking those packages.... is it just an urban legend or should I care?

Thanks--

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Hey Mods--

Please delete this is I am not asking right. Is it smart to order pins online? I have heard stories of feds tracking those packages.... is it just an urban legend or should I care?

Thanks--
You can get pins at the vet or a live stock store. There usually in a really rural are with alot of cattle farms. And they dont even ask questions lol.

richirich_99

Awards
You can get pins at the vet or a live stock store. There usually in a really rural are with alot of cattle farms. And they dont even ask questions lol.
wow, never thought about that! I might have to try that sometime just to see if its cheaper.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I've ordered online many times without a problem. Might depend on state laws though. I can buy them over the counter without RX here in WA.

richirich_99

Awards
I've ordered online many times without a problem. Might depend on state laws though. I can buy them over the counter without RX here in WA.
yeah i think it might be a state law thing, because i know here in NV to get the OTC you have to have a rx, so i buy online w/o any problems.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here in the good FLA i have NO problems ordering online, its quite the conveniance as the place i order from is the next city up! hahah takes half a day to get here! :cheers:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, order is made.