Any positive reviews on the new M-drol batch?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea... All i know is i have 2 m-drol's, 2 P-plex, and like 4 h-drols. I have a feelin there all bunk..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have no idea... All i know is i have 2 m-drol's, 2 P-plex, and like 4 h-drols. I have a feelin there all bunk..
P-Plex and Hdrol are all good from what I have read. Mdrol has 1 batch in question and the only other thing thats fukked is M1,4ADD.

Don't worry about Pplex and Hdrol, good to go.

bignative22

Awards
hdrol is most definitely real. i am 3 weeks in and i have made huge strength gains. the only thing that sucks is i foolishly only bought one bottle and now NP is out of stock

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
So what was the final result for M-Drol? Some it worked for some it didn't? What batch is supposedly bunk and did anyone make good gains on the 'bunk' batch?

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
P-Plex and Hdrol are all good from what I have read. Mdrol has 1 batch in question and the only other thing thats fukked is M1,4ADD.

Don't worry about Pplex and Hdrol, good to go.
Thanks Bro

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Ditto on the H-drol...now using it, feeling it good week 3 up 8 pounds, definitely stronger, and horny too!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what was the final result for M-Drol? Some it worked for some it didn't? What batch is supposedly bunk and did anyone make good gains on the 'bunk' batch?

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/80116-bunk-m-drol-3.html#post1115455

Just wanted to post and confirm that there WAS NOT a bad batch.

We had the batch in question tested before we released it, and due to the questions that arose here, we had it retested again. Again, same result. 99% purity, 9.9 mg per capsule as evidenced by the attached report.

Also, note that the other batch number on there reflects the most recent batch being currently distributed.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you can't conclude an entire batch is good if you only test a bottle or two

Not to add fuel to the fire but I was on the 2nd week of a cycle using the batch in question and at the end of the week had no gains, actually had a 3# loss. I am eating 3200-3500 cals a day on a 55 protien/25 carb/20 fat diet. Training method is the Max-OT program. In addition to no gains I have also had no sides at all.
Anyway long story short I switched ot a different batch, 072107 I think, and after the third day I can tell a major difference in todays work out and the sides are kicking in, minor joint pain and lethargy. I am currently at 2 caps a day.
You be the judge...
Ok, so i started a 6 week pulse of superdrol (M-drol) about 2 and a half weeks ago and i have seen nothing. Nada. Not a single change except maybe some back pumps but i get those alot anyway so its not really a big deal. The m-drol in case any one was interested was the same batch that a few of you guys comlplained didnt work, not sure wat it was but i think its 092107 or something like that. SO my question is, now that i have epi on hand, do you think i should just restart my cycle with the epi. BTW its gunna hopefully be 40/40/40 for 3 weeks and on the last week i was planing on bumping it up to 50/50/50. Any input would be great appreciated!
Thanks
Ray
I ran Mdrol a couple months ago...mine was total bunk. Went up to 40mg/day and felt NOTHING...this isn't normal for Superdrol...

A clearer indication that some of the Mdrol in the batch in question is bad can't be presented until they test some of the bad stuff.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
A clearer indication that some of the Mdrol in the batch in question is bad can't be presented until they test some of the bad stuff.
Did you send your stuff in for testing?

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did you send your stuff in for testing?

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn
CEL gave me the option to send it back to them

But I would like to get it tested. I think if we're taking pills that aren't SD, we at least deserve to know what they are. Where can i send this stuff off to to get tested?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
PA :toofunny:

or the guys here were talking about chipping in to get products tested in the gold forum. You should join us ;)

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I would just not buy anything CompEdgeLabs if I were you man. I promise you that Mdrol that I had was TOTAL bunk.

And I, myself don't prefer buying from a company whose owner lies about who he really is. Something fishy about that. CompEdgeLabs = SNS. The owner (Bryan, I THINK) is the same guy as Steve with SNS.

AdonisMagnus

AdonisMagnus

Awards
Which batch was your bottle from? Just curious.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just not buy anything CompEdgeLabs if I were you man. I promise you that Mdrol that I had was TOTAL bunk.

And I, myself don't prefer buying from a company whose owner lies about who he really is. Something fishy about that. CompEdgeLabs = SNS. The owner (Bryan, I THINK) is the same guy as Steve with SNS.
Idk, I used SNS stuff and it was legit :think:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this sucks because i used mdrol a couple months ago and i have never used the original but it was deff the strongest oral i have takin i loved it.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on a cycle of M-Drol and Epi, just started. Originally it was just supposed to be Epi, but I reconsidered and added M-Drol this past Wed @ 10 mg. So today marks day 4 of my cycle with M-Drol, day 6 with Epi. The M-Drol batch I have is #092107.

Within a day or two of adding M-Drol I got really lethargic. Strength and endurance have both been climbing (I can tell by my general numbers and endurance in the gym) and the lethargy has been getting worse by the day - yesterday I took 5 RPM and some vapor and STILL FELT LIKE GOING TO BED. My BP also felt unusually high last night - my temp rose, I got heart palpitations, headache and felt really anxious. Libido is also high.

No major weight gains as of yet. Maybe a few pounds. Could be residual holiday weight. But my diet has remained fairly clean and I don't look/ feel any less lean. My appetite is pretty good too, I find myself getting hungry every 2ish hours, rather than every 3. Maybe it's in my head? Also, almost immediately after taking my first M-Drol dose, a few hours later I started pissing like a mofo - I drank normally throughout the day, but pissed a helluva lot more than normal, which I'm hopin indicates M-Drol is workin for its diuretic properties?

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established

what was the batch number?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ziquor, I also have a couple of different shaped bottles of M-DROL. At work now but when I get home I'll post the batch numbers.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They have a new manufacturer out of Danville, VA. I believe they said the new capsules were 00 and the old were 0. This means that the the new bottles are slightly bigger since the caps are bigger.

From what I understand they will be using both of these manufacturers simultaneously so they can keep up with retail demands for all three of their products.

I think the batch numbers for the Danville manufacturer are on the label.

This info all came from a post here at AM. Somebody emailed CEL with their concerns and the above was the gist of the email he received.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
They have a new manufacturer out of Danville, VA. I believe they said the new capsules were 00 and the old were 0. This means that the the new bottles are slightly bigger since the caps are bigger.

From what I understand they will be using both of these manufacturers simultaneously so they can keep up with retail demands for all three of their products.

I think the batch numbers for the Danville manufacturer are on the label.

This info all came from a post here at AM. Somebody emailed CEL with their concerns and the above was the gist of the email he received.
Good info Stxnas. I hope ya know I got nothin but love for ya.

building mass

building mass

Awards
yea but the batch that everyone was saying was bunk tested 99% too. I think testing a couple bottles out of batch doesn't say much.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool Cub. Aren't you on a cycle now?
Nah mate, starting Monday and looking forward to it :) The first bottle of M-DROL I got is labelled on the base "111107" with an expiry date of 11/2009. The second bottle (I bought two of these) is stamped (not sticky labelled) "P835.3. E0112." (Expires 01/2012?) on the side just under the directions. Both were manufactured by Competitive Edge Labs, L.L.C in Danville, VA.
The first bottle is half the size of the second. This is obviously because the compound is contained in the smaller "0" sized caps previously mentioned. If they're both the exact same product, just in different sized caps, then I can't see why there would be any problems. I'll use the smaller bottle because that is the first one I purchased. I hope M-DROL is as good as everyone says it is! :twisted:

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I hope M-DROL is as good as everyone says it is! :twisted:

You and me both...I'm expecting a bottle any day now. :bb3:

I was debating between Mdrol and DX3 for a few weeks. I decided on Mdrol because even though there was a batch problem, they did allow returns and try to make things right. Dx3 had a no return/no exchange policy.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
me too man,I bought three bottles cause they were $20.00. i bought mass tabs for 30.00 after shipping,loved them,but then the price shot up and now their discontinued(80.00-150.00)I'll be starting mine in april and cant wait.i efed up a cutting cycle (no hormones)and now im the smallest i've been in awhile,hoping to shoot past my personal record of 183(small framed 5'8",started at 130)any tips on making the "in between" time easier,go by quicker?Also,when someone uses the bigger bottle,let us know,thats the three bottles i got.(i'm sure their the same,but you know how it is)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
just started a pulse with a new bottle of mdrol so will let you guys know how it goes.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yea def keep me updated Hman I considered an M-Drol pulse too. I seen a pulse log and there's at least 4 people in it who pulsed M-Drol/Super for 4-6 weeks and all gained 12+ pounds. It seems like a good pulser.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
My 4 replacement bottles just have a bar code on the side. No sticker on the bottom or factory exp. date stamp.
Has anyone seen or had good results from these bottles yet? They're stamped with the new Danville, VA address also.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
My 4 replacement bottles just have a bar code on the side. No sticker on the bottom or factory exp. date stamp.
Has anyone seen or had good results from these bottles yet? They're stamped with the new Danville, VA address also.
Did you look on the bottom?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yea def keep me updated Hman I considered an M-Drol pulse too. I seen a pulse log and there's at least 4 people in it who pulsed M-Drol/Super for 4-6 weeks and all gained 12+ pounds. It seems like a good pulser.
Yeah it is one of the best compounds for pulsing in my opinion. I did a 6 1/2 week pulse in the past and gained about 15 pounds most of it came in the first 4 weeks so i am going to try to keep it just 4 weeks this time. the only difference is that this time i am doing it 3x a week and last time i did it 4x, so we will see.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is one of the best compounds for pulsing in my opinion. I did a 6 1/2 week pulse in the past and gained about 15 pounds most of it came in the first 4 weeks so i am going to try to keep it just 4 weeks this time. the only difference is that this time i am doing it 3x a week and last time i did it 4x, so we will see.
Good info. I been reading up a good bit on Epi/Havoc pulsing but I haven't seen too much in the way of Super pulsing. What other supps do you run with and on off days? Also how extreme of a PCT did you need after the pulse?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to use my expired (4/2007) AX Superdrol before I use CEL M-Drol. It should still be good... it better be.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Good info. I been reading up a good bit on Epi/Havoc pulsing but I haven't seen too much in the way of Super pulsing. What other supps do you run with and on off days? Also how extreme of a post cycle therapy did you need after the pulse?
I was just running fenugreek and dhea on off days and pct was just ax's Apct. had a serm but didn't need it

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
My order actually showed up yesterday...a day earlier than the UPS site said it would! w00t!

It's Danville batch p8353 eu112. Those are the only numbers I can find.

I have some more support supps to get and my money's tight so I don't know when I'll actually begin.:sad:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have the supposed bad batch which I am going to run soon :) let's hope those COD's are worth more than the paper they are printed on :)

building mass

building mass

Awards
Yeah i am 8 days into cycle of Mdrol and I have noticed more endurence faster recovery time but no strenght or bulk gains yet.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I Just counted the capsules in my first bottle of M-DROL (smaller bottle, red seal) and there was ONLY 88! Ripped off! :eek:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I Just counted the capsules in my first bottle of M-DROL (smaller bottle, red seal) and there was ONLY 88! Ripped off! :eek:
Thats not a big difference,but that truly sucks.I have been counting pills in bottles too lately,so i will be def counting my m-drol(bigger bottles)before i start.My main concern is that all pills will be filled evenly,and you can't tell with those.I had a superdrol/p-plex combo from new unknown company and 2 pills were half empty and half of the others were partially empty.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As long as it works, a few missing pills here and there won't effect anything ;)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I have the supposed bad batch which I am going to run soon :) let's hope those COD's are worth more than the paper they are printed on :)
Hey Neo, do you have the lot#'s of the "bad" batch? Was it the older smaller original bottles or the newer, bigger Danville, VA batches? Also I was talking to an IBE insider (hahaha) and he said there may be some Epi released soon? That'd rock BIG-TIME.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Old, smaller bottle, batch number 092107.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people had successful runs on the batch that was reported as bad...obviously others weren't so lucky.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
mine is going to work. I have faith in Cel! or:numbered::numbered::bb::toilet:

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I must have got some of yours...I had 94 in my bottle! :twisted: