Tren 13-Ethyl by NRG-X Labs

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Hey who has tried this stuff? Is it any good? What's it compared to? Heres the ingredients :study:13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one: 25mg Not too familiar with this kinda of stuff.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
So has anyone tried the clone tren then? And how was maxlmg? On the clone how long did some people run the cycle for? Any bad sides?:dl:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Max lmg is bar far my favorite non methyl and definatley the strongest. It gives wet gains and seems that alot of people have gyno problems with it. The best way to run it would probably be 50-75mgs stacked with something else. My first choice is superdrol. I would run the stuff at 150mgs but anything over 75 and nipples start to get sensitive.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
So maybe do it 25/50/75/75 or 50/50/75/75 or 50/75/75/75? Cuz I was thinking of running 25/50/75/75 and stack it with some Halovar. :fool2:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would go great with halodrol type products. Actually its strong enough to give gains on its own unlike the other non methyls that seem to be really weak. Halovar is the same as halodrol right? It will give way better strength and size gains than halodrol alone and probably be slightly wet at 50-75mgs.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Yeah Halovar is the same as Halodrol and its working really good so far. Hey help me out and can you explain to me what "wet" means, like I said I'm pretty new to this stuff.:box:
I've also heard of alot of people here using Epistane by IBE for their PCT, does that work better than Nolvadex?:think:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wet means it may cause some bloat. Stick with nolva and definatley don't use epistane pct. Epistane is a ph so you probably read whatever thread you got it from wrong.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Come on now fellows, why in the world are you telling someone who doesn't even know what epistane is (and that it's not a PCT product) to use a SERM, without even telling them what that really is !!!!!?????!!!!!!

I'm getting really sick and tired of people on this board blindly reccomending SERMs (An ILLEGAL CONTROLLED substance I might add!) to someone who has no clue, or any business for that matter, taking PH/PSs. If you're going to reccomend that someone give their pet rat a SERM, at least tell them what they're giving it, and what it will do to it.

Please God, let the insanity end.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Come on now fellows, why in the world are you telling someone who doesn't even know what epistane is (and that it's not a post cycle therapy product) to use a SERM, without even telling them what that really is !!!!!?????!!!!!!

I'm getting really sick and tired of people on this board blindly reccomending SERMs (An ILLEGAL CONTROLLED substance I might add!) to someone who has no clue, or any business for that matter, taking PH/PSs. If you're going to reccomend that someone give their pet rat a SERM, at least tell them what they're giving it, and what it will do to it.

Please God, let the insanity end.
First of all one of the most reasons that anyone including yourself gets on here is to get more feedback(information) on a product that they don't know about or have never taken. It doesn't mean that just because someone has some questions about certain products, does not mean that they are a complete dumb@%* for asking that question:blink:

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Now if your so smart and you have now realized that your intelligence has surpassed all of ours here than maybe you should start up your own blog page and have a quiz on how many people meet your standards for entering your world of brilliance. Now as for jstrong and many others on this page thank you for your feedback on what your experiences have been with these products and please continue helping out new people to this wonderful world of nutrition. Blog on my brothers, Blog on!!!
:djparty:

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
And just for your info beasty boy I was confused on what epi was and figured it was epistane. I did look it up and was confused why anyone would be taking that product for a PCT.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
You clearly missed the point of my entire post.

I was in no way making a personal stab at you or your intelligence.

I was making a statement to all of the people on this board who go around touting SERMs as the "incarnation of Jesus Christ" and blindly telling EVERYONE to use them whether or not the person they are telling or even themselves know what the **** they're talking about.

To illustrate what I am referring to:

I have seen many new members come on this board and ask alot of questions in their search for information, and I think that's great. That's what this board is all about, INFORMATION. BUT, herein lies my problem with this board. Many of these new members come onto this board, and they are told that they need a SERM in post cycle therapy, they AREN'T told what a SERM really is, that they are ILLEGAL, or what negative things they can do to your body. Because they are new to all of this kind of information, they are much more adept to blindly accept whatever information someone who is seemingly more knowledgable than them gives. I have seen these "new" members take this kind of information, without even knowing all of the facts themselves, and go out and blindly tell other "new" users that they too need SERMS, thus causing a cycle of this type of "pass along" information.

I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, but my statement was completely targeted at the "YOU NEED A SERM PERIOD. !!!!!!" people.

Good luck to you, and next time maybe you should make sure that someone is actually insulting you before you go and make an ass of yourself accusing them of doing something they ARE NOT doing.

Good day,
BEAST

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't even use serms anymore but would never recommend not using them because its not popular opinion on this board. I was commenting to stick with nolvadex instead of epi.

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Touché beast, touché. I was having a really bad day and when I saw that thread I just read into the whole "to someone who has no clue, or any business for that matter, taking PH/PSs." I read into that as you insulting me, but as you have pointed out that yes I have now made a complete idiot of myself. I appoligize.:frustrate

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry I shouldn't have added in that last part. I was taking out my frustration with others on the board on you. :(

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Its all good beast no hard feelings, I'll definitely hit you up later for more info though.

Corona

Corona

Awards
Max lmg is bar far my favorite non methyl and definatley the strongest. It gives wet gains and seems that alot of people have gyno problems with it. The best way to run it would probably be 50-75mgs stacked with something else. My first choice is superdrol. I would run the stuff at 150mgs but anything over 75 and nipples start to get sensitive.
So how would you stack this with say a superdrol clone? Front the methyl or the superdrol

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
so lemme get this straight if my serms are for tissue samples then why do they taste like fruit punch. tissue samples dont care what it taste like they have no taste buds.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
SERMs are legal with a prescription. He didn't tell him to acquire them illegally, he just said to acquire them.

Granted, many people do so illegally, but he is giving advice on what will work best, not what will work best that is legal.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Good post PhilA. Also even though SERM's are a prescription medicine, they are NOT a controlled substance. There are 5 different levels of controlled drugs according to federal regulations and the fda, in order of how addictive they are. Schedule 1 (heroin, mescaline, etc) are the most addictive and illegal as well. Up to Schedule 5 (cough syrups containing codeine, for example). After that there are medicines that you need a prescription to obtain however are not controlled substances (such as SERM's, Anti-Depressants, Antibiotics, etc).

Kaliman221

Awards
SoulofIceman - You might want to check the Generic Labz section for logs on a product called XMass. It's the same compound, but the mgs per pill are higher(40mgs I believe). There's a lot of good info and cycle logs, on this compound, in that section.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alchemist11 Anabolics 35
Mattabolic Anabolics 11
bighulksmash Anabolics 29
jsierra85 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 1