Oxevol Cycle (new user)

WunHungLo

Awards
Hey I'm 6' about 200lbs almost 26 and have been lifting for about 4 years now. When I started I weighed 165lbs. My body fat is roughly 10%(guesstimate). I feel like I've reached a plateau and started looking to other sources to overcome this. When I first started looking I was blown away at all that was required to do steroids. After a couple weeks of research I feel like I sort of have a grasp on things. I decided on Oxevol as my first cycle and yes I am well aware that it is a fairly harsh choice in terms of side effects and would like to limit them as much as possible. Heres the cycle I came up with:

I already purchased some of this stuff.

4wk Cycle:
Oxevol wk1: 24mg, wk2: 36mg, wk3: 36mg, wk4: 24mg
Milk thistle
Chrysin(i know its not supposed to work but i bought it before i knew...figure it cant hurt)

4 wk post cycle therapy:
Fish Oil
Hard and Natural(natural test booster)
Nolvadex 40mg weeks 1 and 2, 20mg 3 and 4
Cycle Support
Retain V2(x1.5 dosage)

Thoughts?

I was hopeing to just do 1 cycle and thats it. Will I be able to make and keep significant gains?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If oxevol is a superdrol clone, those doses are way too high

WunHungLo

Awards
1 capsule = 12mg of oxevol. So Id only be takeing 2-3 pills which is actually the recommended dose.

edit: Yeah oxevol is a superdrol clone

alainbballing

Awards
From what I read Oxevol is a superdrol clone and like UnrealMachine said the doses you are thinking of are too high..what you want to do is something like 12mgs week 1, 24mgs week 2 and 3, and week 4 go back down to 12mgs

WunHungLo

Awards
Alright Ill try that. Better safe than sorry. Any other suggestions?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1 capsule = 12mg of oxevol. So Id only be takeing 2-3 pills which is actually the recommended dose.

edit: Yeah oxevol is a superdrol clone
recommended dose is bull****

listen, screw what the bottle says, do some research on Superdrol, not oxevol, but Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol, and see what you're dealing with here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9