New to site and need sugg on cycle

dragonarm

dragonarm

Awards
I am a new personal trainer and i have a client that has used steroids in the past. he is now thinking of taking Deca, Test 300, cypanate, trenolon, and sustanon. I know they are all differnt types of test but is this too much or how should he go about using it all safely, but effetively. i want him to grow as fast as possible but i would like him around to keep up the tab with me as well. any sugg?

azr101

azr101

Awards
Yeah, here's a suggestion, try a different site.
No one's going to advocate or promote anyone doing anything illegal here. Tell your client to educate himself enough to make his own informed decision, you and him will stay out of hot water in the long run.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, here's a suggestion, try a different site.
No one's going to advocate or promote anyone doing anything illegal here. Tell your client to educate himself enough to make his own informed decision, you and him will stay out of hot water in the long run.
We're not promoting or advocating illegal activity, these forums are to inform people, and also for entertainment purposes

'Sides for all you know he's in Thailand where this is perfectly legal. This is the steroids section so its perfectly acceptable to talk about steroids!

Test, cypionate and sust are types of testosterone while the Deca and Tren are not. Is he trying to form a cycle out of all this stuff? Both you and him need to do massive amounts of research, you dont start stabbing needles into your body unless you know exactly what you are doing. Based on the information you have given it looks like he's trying to cook something up, slow him down, take this slow, there is no rush. Whatever you do, don't combine Deca and Tren, that's a recipe for disaster (gyno and limp ****).

What are his stats? You'll want to look into a 10-12 weeker with a test base, maybe a low dose of deca.

azr101

azr101

Awards
You're missing the point.
I realize it's perfectly legal to talk about them, but advising a personal trainer to give out 2nd hand advice to a client on AS that he can't even spell! Or even abbreviate for the sake of being inconspicuous! If that's not illegal it takes the blue ribbon for stupidity.

BTW, no mention of serms, AI, pct....when was he going to mention this to his "client".

Seems like a bad idea to me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're missing the point.
I realize it's perfectly legal to talk about them, but advising a personal trainer to give out 2nd hand advice to a client on AS that he can't even spell! Or even abbreviate for the sake of being inconspicuous! If that's not illegal it takes the blue ribbon for stupidity.

BTW, no mention of serms, AI, post cycle therapy....when was he going to mention this to his "client".

Seems like a bad idea to me.
That's why they need people like us to tell them what's up and give them the info they need to cycle safe.

If this guys stats are low of course the advice would be not to use. Otherwise i feel like these people are usually stubborn enough to use regardless of forum advice, so i think we should at least steer them in the right direction. Otherwise this guy could go out taking Tren Ace 400mg 1x a week and Deca 600mg a week or something fukked up like that.

dragonarm

dragonarm

Awards
guys, i really appreciate the mere fact that you have taken the time to discuss this amoung each other. i came by this site by a freind of mine i was asking about the same thing. my client is stubbor and he is already taking. i just wanted to get informed t give the best advise. eventually i wanted to use as well, but safely. would it be ok if i tel you the dosage he is using and mabe you guys can tweak it a little