PH or the real deal..

Atheloop

Awards
I feel I'm ready for either, I was thinking Epi but if I were to take that why not go for Test-E @ 500mg a week for 12 weeks or something to that nature. My diet is 100% and my training is 100%. I'm turning 21 in Jan. What do you guys think?

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Just go with Test and some deca or dbol if you can get them safely. Might as well do it right the first time

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
Training experience?
Size?
Goals?
How much research have you done?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Training experience?
Size?
Goals?
answer these questions

assuming you're ready, always go for real gear over PH. Injectables can be run heavier and longer so they're the obvious choice.

Atheloop

Awards
Training experience?
Size?
Goals?
Training experience : 4 years
Size: 190-195 lbs 6 foot
Goals: Bulking, competing in September
Research: Have read more than a librarian.

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
Var and Test. I could rhapsodize about var all day....

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
This makes me laugh. At 8 AM you started a thread by saying you are "physically and mentally ready" for an injectable cycle, now you're thinking about Epi. You claim you've researched like crazy, but to me you sound more distracted than a Thai hooker after boat of sailors pulled into port.

I say you're too young and you're nowhere near your genetic potential. Just because you're 21 doesn't mean you're ready. I read some of your other posts and if you've hit a plateau, that doesn't mean you need a cycle. It sounds to me like you're more worried about cramming in an anabolic cycle or two before you start competing in September. But why not just compete natural for awhile? Just because you want to compete doesn't mean you need steroids right now.

Anyway, that's just my take. Between your flip-flopping on what substance you're going to take and your lack of knowledge about dosage and side effects (again, from your previous posts... let's not forget you almost jumped into superdrol at 40mg), it just sounds like you need to take more time. Even experienced users take awhile to plan out their next cycle. You might want to do the same.

You've had a bunch of knowledgeable people warn you off of stuff in the last couple days. You just don't seem to want to listen... if that's the case then why bother asking?

Last edited:
bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
This makes me laugh. At 8 AM you started a thread by saying you are "physically and mentally ready" for an injectable cycle, now you're thinking about Epi. You claim you've researched like crazy, but to me you sound more distracted than a Thai hooker after boat of sailors pulled into port.

I say you're too young and you're nowhere near your genetic potential. Just because you're 21 doesn't mean you're ready. I read some of your other posts and if you've hit a plateau, that doesn't mean you need a cycle. It sounds to me like you're more worried about cramming in an anabolic cycle or two before you start competing in September. But why not just compete natural for awhile? Just because you want to compete doesn't mean you need steroids right now.

Anyway, that's just my take. Between your flip-flopping on what substance you're going to take and your lack of knowledge about dosage and side effects (again, from your previous posts... let's not forget you almost jumped into superdrol at 40mg), it just sounds like you need to take more time. Even experienced users take awhile to plan out their next cycle. You might want to do the same.

You've had a bunch of knowledgeable people warn you off of stuff in the last couple days. You just don't seem to want to listen... if that's the case then why bother asking?
VERY good posting.

I don't know where all you guys get the idea that age really has anything to do with it. Its funny that a 22 yr old guy is telling a 19 yr old that is test is RAGING high. So is yours!! Your test is RAGING for basically all of your 20's and into your 30's.

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
To answer your question,test is a much better choice,if you have your diet,pct,nailed down. Prohormones are too harsh on the liver imo. Just make sure you have some arimidex or formestane on hand for possible gyno flare ups,and have your pct together before you ever start your cycle.

Atheloop

Awards
How much would I be looking to gain on this cycle? IF my diet and training are 100%.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How much would I be looking to gain on this cycle? IF my diet and training are 100%.
we don't know, how much are you going to make yourself gain :hammer:

That's one of the questions that can't be answered. If you're asking this stuff, you should delay your cycle.

Atheloop

Awards
we don't know, how much are you going to make yourself gain :hammer:

That's one of the questions that can't be answered. If you're asking this stuff, you should delay your cycle.
I know its going to be over 20 for sure!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
It burns when I pee after I read threads like this.

littlemack

Awards
Personally,
I say run something mild. I say start with the Prohormone and give yourself some time to learn and see how these things affect you with your current diet. Phera Plex is really mild. Very mild sides and slow dry gains. Maybe try a PheraPlex/Superdrol cycle. Lots of info on this board for that. Do three or four cycles of something like that to see how you respond and to learn. Then go for something stronger once you have a better understanding of your body.
Cheers!

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
4 superdrol cycles?

Personally,
I say run something mild. I say start with the Prohormone and give yourself some time to learn and see how these things affect you with your current diet. Phera Plex is really mild. Very mild sides and slow dry gains. Maybe try a PheraPlex/Superdrol cycle. Lots of info on this board for that. Do three or four cycles of something like that to see how you respond and to learn. Then go for something stronger once you have a better understanding of your body.
Cheers!
You consider a Superdrol/pp cycle combo mild??? Do 3 or 4 cycles of that? I'm sorry, but that is pure poppycock. Who in their right mind would substitute a Var-Test cycle for essentially a rat poison cycle, albeit an effective one, on the basis of mildness;as it can hardly be classified as mild! Let me remind you of an already trite mantra: we know the effects of anavar and test, since both have been administered in a medical context for decades. Anavar and Test, ipso facto, are safer and saner choices than 4 superdrol cycles!

littlemack

Awards
You consider a Superdrol/pp cycle combo mild??? Do 3 or 4 cycles of that? I'm sorry, but that is pure poppycock. Who in their right mind would substitute a Var-Test cycle for essentially a rat poison cycle, albeit an effective one, on the basis of mildness;as it can hardly be classified as mild! Let me remind you of an already trite mantra: we know the effects of anavar and test, since both have been administered in a medical context for decades. Anavar and Test, ipso facto, are safer and saner choices than 4 superdrol cycles!
Rat Poison? hahahahaha.... Have you run a PP/SDrol cycle? Do you have bloodwork results you can post (before and after cycle)? How many cycles of it have you done? How many people have you worked with who have run this cycle and what did their bloodwork look like?

A lot of people have already told this person that they are not ready for a real anabolic steroids cycle. Would you agree? However, he is not going to listen to anyone who tells him otherwise b/c of the way they are telling him. He will just want to prove them wrong. So, give him a legal, low side effect, alternative. Run the Pplex stand alone if he is paranoid. Like I said, he'll get nice, dry, gains, with modest strength increases and his emotional state won't be a living roller coaster ride if he doesn't already have that sorted out.

Let's say he takes your route. The very next post that I will see from him is either "Help, I Am Very Bloated!" or "My nipples are itchy what do I do?" hahaha....
That's why I'm recommending that he take something with very low sides. Not just bloating, and gyno, but also easy to recover with HPTA axis and on top of this....its Girlfriend friendly. hahaha Trust me, your GF will thank me for this. hahaha

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Rat Poison? hahahahaha.... Have you run a PP/SDrol cycle? Do you have bloodwork results you can post (before and after cycle)? How many cycles of it have you done? How many people have you worked with who have run this cycle and what did their bloodwork look like?

A lot of people have already told this person that they are not ready for a real anabolic steroids cycle. Would you agree? However, he is not going to listen to anyone who tells him otherwise b/c of the way they are telling him. He will just want to prove them wrong. So, give him a legal, low side effect, alternative. Run the Pplex stand alone if he is paranoid. Like I said, he'll get nice, dry, gains, with modest strength increases and his emotional state won't be a living roller coaster ride if he doesn't already have that sorted out.

Let's say he takes your route. The very next post that I will see from him is either "Help, I Am Very Bloated!" or "My nipples are itchy what do I do?" hahaha....
That's why I'm recommending that he take something with very low sides. Not just bloating, and gyno, but also easy to recover with HPTA axis and on top of this....its Girlfriend friendly. hahaha Trust me, your GF will thank me for this. hahaha
Jesus, are you serious? You're really saying PP/superdrol would be mild in terms of side effects? The pumps alone on SD are enough to send some people screaming for the hills! You can find thread after thread on that topic. Even PP has more sides, on average, than something like H-drol or Epi. THOSE are mild.

Either way, the OP is not ready for anything because he's too young and has not researched enough. So the point is sort of moot. But don't go around telling noobs that Superdrol is a mild PH. Maybe YOU didn't have bad sides with it, but the vast majority of users report great gains with SD, along with some vicious sides. Telling people who obviously don't know any better that SD is a walk in the park is irresponsible.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

He will be back saying things like..."You told me to take steroids so what do I do with he 12 inch stretch mark on my ass cheek!!!??? It will not look very appealing when I compete in my thong on stage!!!

Do what you think is safe :thumbsup:

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
What a joke

I seriously hope you are kidding! lol Please be kidding! Cause if not, then you're one delusional troll!

Allow me to take you down a peg: You believe that Superdrol has less side effects and is less suppresive than Anavar; and you believe that superdrol has less side effects and is better on libido than an injectable, let alone injectable test!!! lol NUFF said. Do you know what ipso facto means??? What I suggested is the quintessential gold standard and has been utilised in a medical context. As such, I don't even need to elaborate on my premise, as it would be wasteful energy expended on you.

By the way, do you have dyslexia or something? Read carefully all the info contained in this very forum before you make a nincompoop out of yourself again.

littlemack

Awards
I seriously hope you are kidding! lol Please be kidding! Cause if not, then you're one delusional troll!

Allow me to take you down a peg: You believe that Superdrol has less side effects and is less suppresive than Anavar; and you believe that superdrol has less side effects and is better on libido than an injectable, let alone injectable test!!! lol NUFF said. Do you know what ipso facto means??? What I suggested is the quintessential gold standard and has been utilised in a medical context. As such, I don't even need to elaborate on my premise, as it would be wasteful energy expended on you.

By the way, do you have dyslexia or something? Read carefully all the info contained in this very forum before you make a nincompoop out of yourself again.
And I am saying...don't read everything on this board as fact...when you obviously have NO experience with any of this stuff. hahaha... Like I said, my recommendations come from myself and the people that I work with... Keep bashing and hating all you want... I think its pretty amusing. I like you guys who always have to have the last word to prove to everyone how "Smart" you are...hahaha.. Watch this...won't even step foot back in this thread to look for your response...hahaha...as I think I kind of get the mentality of the members on this board now...trying to show us ALL how smart you are...hahahahaha... With all your quotes on medical research and heirsy info that you pass on without actually trying jack $hit! hahaha...
Dude...let's put it this way...your not exactly dealing with a newbie/troll here...hahaha...

If he wants to go the Illegal route, and I won't outline an illegal stack on an open forum, then sure a cycle with TEST ONLY would be a very good/illegal start. Save your money on the anavar though as its ABSOLUTELY NOT NECESSARY for a first cycle. Come back to us when you are bloated and I'm sure these guys can help you with your diet...hahaha...

Good luck kid!

p.s. As has been said, THREE TIMES NOW, my recommendation is to start with PPlex which will give nice, dry, moderate gains. I will rephrase my recommendation on Sdrol. After doing a PPlex cycle, if you want to try something else, then doing a PPlex/Sdrol cycle would be an awesome, great, next step. Its a great option and you won't have to sweat breaking the law. :)

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
Amazing

And I am saying...don't read everything on this board as fact...when you obviously have NO experience with any of this stuff. hahaha... Like I said, my recommendations come from myself and the people that I work with... Keep bashing and hating all you want... I think its pretty amusing. I like you guys who always have to have the last word to prove to everyone how "Smart" you are...hahaha.. Watch this...won't even step foot back in this thread to look for your response...hahaha...as I think I kind of get the mentality of the members on this board now...trying to show us ALL how smart you are...hahahahaha... With all your quotes on medical research and heirsy info that you pass on without actually trying jack $hit! hahaha...
Dude...let's put it this way...your not exactly dealing with a newbie/troll here...hahaha...

If he wants to go the Illegal route, and I won't outline an illegal stack on an open forum, then sure a cycle with TEST ONLY would be a very good/illegal start. Save your money on the anavar though as its ABSOLUTELY NOT NECESSARY for a first cycle. Come back to us when you are bloated and I'm sure these guys can help you with your diet...hahaha...

Good luck kid!

p.s. As has been said, THREE TIMES NOW, my recommendation is to start with PPlex which will give nice, dry, moderate gains. I will rephrase my recommendation on Sdrol. After doing a PPlex cycle, if you want to try something else, then doing a PPlex/Sdrol cycle would be an awesome, great, next step. Its a great option and you won't have to sweat breaking the law. :)
No way, I think I hit the jackpot with you! Where do I start to dissect your post? Where? I'm on overload here. Let's see, umm, this is your response: "ha ha ha ha...." Great retort, dude. It's evident by your post that you do not understand what "ipso facto" means. In any case, not only did you make a complete jackass of yourself in your original post, but now you are taking jabs at the forum and its members. It's no wonder you fancy yourself a dimwit in comparison to savvy members on this board.
You were called out on your BS, and now you're all peeved like a prissy little b****. This forum is better off without you dude. Buh bye...

P.S. stop telling doctors to feed children superdrol instead of Anavar.

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
Like I said, my recommendations come from myself and the people that I work with...
Do you work at GNC????

PPlex as a dry compound? While it may be drier than ErgoMax, it is by no means a dry compound; that is why EXPERIENCED people stack it with Superdrol to begin with. And the gyno flareups with PP are also well known.

The damage to your lipids on Superdrol is also LEGENDARY!

All you have to do is search for labs and SD and you'll get dozens of posts.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Personally,
Cheers!
Whether you say something like that is mild or not, I took a SD clone for a little under three weeks. By itself. My testicles shrank, no libido, and Iquit 2 days early because my back hurt so bad I thought I was going to go insane. Not sure if it was my back or my kidneys, I'll know soon because I just had blood drawn yesterday. I finally got my libido back in the ass end of my PCT and my testicles are finally back to normal. But I got these sides running JUST a SD clone alone. So IMO a Phera/Superdrol combo would not in any way shape or form be mild esp. in terms of sides.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
He will be back saying things like..."You told me to take steroids so what do I do with he 12 inch stretch mark on my ass cheek!!!??? It will not look very appealing when I compete in my thong on stage!!!

Do what you think is safe :thumbsup:
My ass looks like I fell asleep on a very large spiral notebook, and thats just 100% natural gains!