Anxiety And Pro-hormones??

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about your guy's opinions on Ph, and Designer induced anxiety. Which ones you believe have had this side effect (if any) for you? And which ones you believe are the worst (if any) as far as causing anxiety?? As I am looking into doing my first ph cycle of P-plex soon. But have read many reports of shortness of breath, and chest pains which are typically symptoms of anxiety while using this compound. And since I suffer from sporadic Anxiety attacks already I would really appreciate your opinions, and personal experiences.
I'm not dead set on using the phera as my first designer either and am definitely open to suggestions.
Also this is my first thread so I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you guys have for me!! Thanx

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about your guy's opinions on Ph, and Designer induced anxiety. Which ones you believe have had this side effect (if any) for you? And which ones you believe are the worst (if any) as far as causing anxiety?? As I am looking into doing my first ph cycle of P-plex soon. But have read many reports of shortness of breath, and chest pains which are typically symptoms of anxiety while using this compound. And since I suffer from sporadic Anxiety attacks already I would really appreciate your opinions, and personal experiences.
I'm not dead set on using the phera as my first designer either and am definitely open to suggestions.
Also this is my first thread so I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you guys have for me!! Thanx
Schism,

You say you have sporadic anxiety attacks.. how often do they occur, what are the trigger factors, and what are you doing to treat them?

Steroids increase RBC which can inturn lead to high blood pressure and increased anxiety. Some steroids do this worse then others. Also the drops in your endocrine system can lead you to having this such as anxiety/panic attacks, depression, etc.

My advice, stick to mild steroids and only do short short cycles (2-3 weeks). You want to keep your HPTA pumping as much as possible because when you hit post cycle, thats when your anxiety symptoms can be at their worst.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the response Rx.
As far as the anxiety attacks, their occurrence ranges from once or twice a month to some times every day or so for up to a couple weeks at a time. I'm not sure what the triggers are exactly, though it usually seems to happen only in social situations, like work,travel, and shopping. Which obviously really sucks!!
I do remember having more sever anxiety attacks once every few years throughout my life, but never experienced anything this steady before. Also I just seemingly started having this problem about 6-8 months ago and it appeared to be brought on by a sudden overabundance of stress in my life that has since somewhat subsided.
It's really been frustrating for me because I have never been a nervous or sketchy person at all, and I've always been very headstrong and outspoken. So this sh!t is completely out of character for me.
As far as treatment is concerned I've used different rx's with success, but I have since gone without manly because I don't want to rely on a pill to make me normal (lol somewhat normal).

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone notice any symptoms or increases in anxiety related sides from ph's or ds's use?? Hit me up with your experiences PLEASE!! I know there's a sh!t ton of you out there!!:stick:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I get them too. Anything androgenic will probably worsen it. Like max lmg really sets it into high gear and treandrol seemed to also. M1t did it. The worst was probably trenbolone acetate. I don't know how bad your anxiety attacks are but you probably will have a few more than normal.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stay away from superdrol and pheraplex clones, especially phera plex. they shoot BP through the roof.

personally when my BP is creeping and in feeling a little anxious i down 2g's of hawthorne berry. the stuff is a life saver

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use cycle support and it seems to do well at keeping my bp in check. If it ever does get out of check I'll go the pottassium powder route. I also used c-12 peptide and it worked well to.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I get them too. Anything androgenic will probably worsen it. Like max lmg really sets it into high gear and treandrol seemed to also. M1t did it. The worst was probably trenbolone acetate. I don't know how bad your anxiety attacks are but you probably will have a few more than normal.
:study:This is the kind of response I'm looking for. So thanx Jstrong!!
That's pretty much what I was expecting unfortunately.
My younger brother took some ergo max lmg a few years ago and discontinued it prematurely do to rapid heart beat and high bp. And he had done several cycles of andro before and been fine, so I'm not surprised to hear that.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I noticed some anxiety with the old ergopharm 1AD/4AD. More recently I got some pretty severe anxiety using havoc. It was when i used a bit higher dosages though, and only lasted maybe 2-3 days. Also had some sh*t going on at that time which would have caused me anxiety anyways...this just really put me over the edge. Like I'm talking borderline panic attacks.

Boldenone (1,4AD) is notorious for causing anxiety...so if you're anxious (haha bad joke i know) about this type of side effect then I'd steer clear of the boldenone precursors.

I had none of this issues with either superdrol or ergomax (madol). Ergo really jacked my BP up though unfortunately.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
phenibut may help or even some of the adaptogens. Worst comes to worst I used to keep some hard alcohol around and a few shots would work everytime. For me its a rare occurance that its that bad. Alcohol would be a horrible solution for somebody that gets numerous severe attacks weekly.lol Or somebody on methylated steroids.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jomi822 I've noticed your one of the Big dogs around this site. Thank you for your response.
Rx Lift recommended a short cycle of something mild for like 2-3 weeks, but I don't really feel that would be worth the time unless it was (correct me if I'm wrong) something like Superdrol. So what would YOU recommend???

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
quigs thanks for your reply man.
And ya Jstrong a few shoots of the good sh!t definitely does help. But like you said def not to good while on the methyl's lol. I can get my hands on some xanax so maybe I should just get some of that, hell it's fun to take it, but not when you really need it!! Maybe I'll try the phenibut I've actually been lookin at that. Any experiences with it??

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Side note -

I've tried many prescription and non-prescription methods for controlling anxiety, and went quite a few years with no medication at all. I can highly highly recommend Lexapro. It is the miracle drug for me. I don't feel medicated or drugged or "blehhhh" I just feel normal.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
quigs thanks for your reply man.
And ya Jstrong a few shoots of the good sh!t definitely does help. But like you said def not to good while on the methyl's lol. I can get my hands on some xanax so maybe I should just get some of that, hell it's fun to take it, but not when you really need it!! Maybe I'll try the phenibut I've actually been lookin at that. Any experiences with it??
If i were you i'd go with one of the longer acting benzo's if you can. Klonopin is a good choice. Xanax can be some pretty nasty stuff, IMO its one of the worst benzodiazapines you could take.

Phenibut is another option, but should only be used on occasion as tolerance develops quickly.

Some good herbal/supplement options include:
L-theanine
L--tryptophan or 5htp
Valerian
Cordyalis --> can feel benzo-like IME, if dosed properly
jujube
kanna
kava
lemonbalm

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Schism,

You say you have sporadic anxiety attacks.. how often do they occur, what are the trigger factors, and what are you doing to treat them?

Steroids increase RBC which can inturn lead to high blood pressure and increased anxiety. Some steroids do this worse then others. Also the drops in your endocrine system can lead you to having this such as anxiety/panic attacks, depression, etc.

My advice, stick to mild steroids and only do short short cycles (2-3 weeks). You want to keep your HPTA pumping as much as possible because when you hit post cycle, thats when your anxiety symptoms can be at their worst.
I agree, plus most serms can cause HBP and anxiety, esp. Nolva. I get these problems from Nolva moreso than the ph.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree, plus most serms can cause HBP and anxiety, esp. Nolva. I get these problems from Nolva moreso than the ph.
Thanks for the info LilPsychotic.
I was planning on running CEL's P-plex for 4 weeks followed by a PCT with Nolva as the cornerstone. So that's good to know! What would you suggest instead??

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Give Toremifene Citrate a try instead. I used it in my PCT and the only sides i noticed where my bawls gettin swole:head:

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Toremifene is what I would prefer but that seems a lot harder to find right now than the other.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure how much of a difference tormifene would make, if your shut down your shut down. Anxiety is the worst at PCT because you have no hormones coming in, and your not producing any. I really think a short burst cycle is your best bet. That or you can try something mild that won't shut you down as hard.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure that you aren't Bi-polar, like me. Sporadic bouts of anxiety and/or depression can be warning signs. If you're bipolar and don't know it, and take some of these things, ALL sorts of weird/bad/manic crap ensues.
Be careful of the opposite effect than anxiety, too. Folks with anxiety problems when taking some chems can get thrown into manic episodes, which can be worse than panic attacks. So, like my doc has said,"Take this. If you feel AMAZING, call me, and stop taking it."

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advise Rx.
I think I'll go with something a little more mild the first time to test out the waters. I'm thinking a Halo clone (maybee H-drol). And probably just OTC post cycle support by AI and some support supps for PCT (especially the liver ones). And see how I react to that.
Plus I still want a little more time to see if I can find anything more about the heart impacting affects (manly long term) of phera use.

dice404

Awards
For me, I feel fine for the first two weeks on superdrol, but after that I felt really bad. Everything gets under my skin, felt like being alone 24/7, basically i was just really depressed (actually 20mg I was fine on, these sides were really only this severe when I kicked up to 30mg, which may be partially why I feel so bad the last two weeks, coupled with the shutdown). As long as I took a step back though, i was able to manage how i was feeling and realize it's just the steroid and that in reality everything is ok, but it was a constant battle. After that i ran phera plex and superdrol and felt the same as i did on sd. Also, post cycle for those cycles were absolutly no fun. Havoc, on the other hand, made me feel amazing. I think I was smiling and laughing that whole cycle. i ran that up to 50mg and i felt really good, zero anxiety. Although, the gains were nothing like superdrol. personally, if i were to ever run another designer ( im trying to go natty for now) I'd either use it to kick start some test e or run a short cycle with some prop. low test is no fun.

hope that helped

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice bro, thanks for the input. I'm actually getting ready to run epidrol (a havoc clone) right now just trying to decide my pct for it so thanks for your reply.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Good info. I've had anxious issues and my brother too, I guess it's 'in my family'. I'd stay far away from any benzo's though. They're just a quick fix like a bandaid, then once you come off you're anxiety will skyrocket to levels much higher than ever before. Me & my bro both went through hell coming off Klonopin and I was only on for 3 months. I've been off now for a year & the 1st 3-4 months after I quit was awful. I ever tapered my dose down slowly like the doctor recommended. For PH's I hear H-Drol/Halo is very mild. What are anxiety issues like in regards to Havoc/Epi?

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ziquor, dude I love your avy.
Oddly enough my anxiety just really started to get bad last summer. My doctor prescribed Buspar (a non-benzo) to me because I wanted something I could still function on at work (I got a dangerous @ss job).
I had been taking xanax on my own and hadn't had any problems with it other than drowsiness. But that sh!t was fcukin awful. Right from the start it made me break out in hives every time I took it. After about two weeks I experienced extreme dizzy spells from it (you have to take that stuff everyday for it to work). So I gradually came off that garbage and the sides eventually went away. Now I've gone back to using xanax just when it gets to bad to handle with natural supps.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Tks Schism. Yeah I tried taking my Klono's as needed but it didn't work out that way, lol. The worst thing for me is energy supps, or even coffee > 2 cups. Makes me feel like a crack head. Weird too because I never had these issues untill I got older. I seen someone on here talking about dhea/cort blocker supps making anxiety go away due to the cortisol reducing since cort does induce stress. I'm gonna try low dose Retain to see what happens.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No sh!t bro, the stims definitely set it off for me too. Also it just started happening like a year ago and I used to drink energy drinks, no-explode, coffee, redlines, endo rushes ect. you name it. Which is strange cause I never had a problem then and even before that I used to do alot of (we'll call it Pepsi) and all kinds of dumb sh!t. Still nothing!!
But I read somewhere that anxiety usually sets in in your twenties to early thirties and then often subsides later in life. For whatever that's worth.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I ran a cycle of high dose 11 oxo awhile back and the anxiety was crazy. When i ended the cycle i had no problems with anxiety. I do find im more prone to anxiety problems the day after i drink alchohol.

matheje

Awards
Side note -

I've tried many prescription and non-prescription methods for controlling anxiety, and went quite a few years with no medication at all. I can highly highly recommend Lexapro. It is the miracle drug for me. I don't feel medicated or drugged or "blehhhh" I just feel normal.
Same here. bro. I had some major turmoil in my life a few years ago and I was a mess. I was put on lexapro and it was a lifesaver. I've taperd down to 2.5 mg per day (next to nothing) and it keeps me from getting wrapped too tight.

I'm running Havoc right now and I can feel some anxiety creeping back in. Will have to see how it goes...if it continues I'll just get off the sh*t. Gonna give it another week or so.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
lots of good responses here I took have suffered some bouts of Anxiety... but my worst episode was after a cycle of trenadrol

The anxiety really hit though during PCT and lasted for roughly 6 weeks after... i had a few severe panic attacks and was constantly strung out and stressed

I cut out all stims and cut back on training and worked on reducing some of the stresses in my life and it eventually got better

I still notice mild anxiety on some hormones though, but nothing like i did after trenadrol

matheje

Awards
lots of good responses here I took have suffered some bouts of Anxiety... but my worst episode was after a cycle of trenadrol

The anxiety really hit though during PCT and lasted for roughly 6 weeks after... i had a few severe panic attacks and was constantly strung out and stressed

I cut out all stims and cut back on training and worked on reducing some of the stresses in my life and it eventually got better

I still notice mild anxiety on some hormones though, but nothing like i did after trenadrol
To tell the truth I even get negative sides from NO Xplode or NaNo Vapor. It's gotta be the stimulants, i.e. caffeine and whatever other energy-lifters they throw in there.

The first pre-workout powder I ever used was v-12...which doesn't really seem like a pre-workout product anymore, not compared to what is out now. That, I believe, was essentially creatine and Arginine AKG.

I'd do it before and after the workout and I definitely gained some muscle fullness and pumps but I think on creatine I carry a little more water even under the skin...makes me look a little soft.

I'm tapering off my Havoc and I may come back on at 10mg/day to see how I feel. At just 20 mg after 3 days I had anxiety, restlessness, etc. Not remotely worth feeling like that.

Th3jacked01

Awards
Dude I have got the same thing happening to me after a nasty mass cycle which is phera and max lmg. Having bloodpressure issues and severe panic attacks. On my 2nd week of pct with nolva right now. Started feeling better but still getting random panic attacks. It shut me down hard as hell too. Can't wait till this fuzzy head feeling goes away. Just taking it day by day now and I know this will eventually subside. Gonna start natural test booster and cortisol blocker next week to see if it helps at all. I am never taking phera or max lmg again...