HDrol / Pplex What I've been up to

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
So I took a little time off from my last cycle and started up with HDrol for 5 weeks at 50/75/75/100/100. During the first two weeks I pulsed Epidrol at 30mg on workout days, 4 x a week since I had some left.

During the 5th week, I started 15mg a day of PPlex. Week 6 I went to 30mg.

Here's what it looked like
HDrol 50/75/75/100/100
Epi 30/30/ 0/ 0/ 0
PPlex 0/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 15/30/30/45
E-Form during PPlex. (my damn shoulders are so dry from this stuff its stupid.)
Cissus throughout.
cycle Support throughout.

I am in my last week of the PPlex. I'm up a little over 10 lbs. It's actually been a week since I've weighed myself. When I did, it was directly after cardio and a steam and I came in at 205. When I started the cycle I weighed in at 193ish. No doubt I've gained a little fat. My pants are a bit tighter. But overall its mostly muscle.

I just started a new training program with a bit higher reps and more cardio. I'm keeping my cals at the same level so I don't lose any of the muscle I gained. Overall a good cycle.

Sides: Nut shrinkage during the last week or two. No hair loss, no acne, but I've had major back pumps. Also when I'm walking on the treadmill my shins pump up like mad.

Maybe a little nipple hardening. I can't tell. I've got some fat in my chest so I can't tell. Once I burn some off I'll know better.

PCT is going to be Nolva, Drive and an anti-cort. I've got Derm Sustain too and don't know whether or not I should add it. I saw that dermabolics has an anti-cort and was looking into that too.

:nutkick:

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
PCT is shaping up.

Nolvadex 40/30/20/10
"Man" Orotine (creatine)
Dermabolics 7-Cort (anti-cort)
"Drive" daily and "Rpm" as needed pre workout by Applied Nutraceuticals