First cycle with a PH!

Atheloop

Awards
Hey guys, just wanted to say hey and it's my first time posting so go easy! :)

Anyways, I've been training hard for about 3 years or so, I'm competing sometime in the summer. I've been planning a cycle on PH for a few years now and decided I'm going to go through with it. I'm 6 foot 190 lbs. I'm on creatine and whey right now, with a very strict heavy set diet. I'm training a 5 day split, killing each muscle each day.

My plan was running Superdrol for 4 weeks at 20/20/40/40 and nolva for 40/40/20/20 or Anabolic Xtreme PCT (I know it's not a SERM but I was going to try it instead of dishing out cash for Nolva).

My question is, does anyone have any suggestions on a cycle that could get me around 15 lbs after losses and everything with PCT? I need all the first cycle time suggestions i can get!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you sure your ready for such a harsh Steroid. Note that SD is not a PH but an active. It has side effects that can land you in the hospital.

Atheloop

Awards
Are you sure your ready for such a harsh Steroid. Note that superdrol is not a PH but an active. It has side effects that can land you in the hospital.
I'm sure I'm ready but if there is anything that will be just as good but less harsh , I would like to hear it!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whoa Whoa Whoa there... First, are you serious? Secondly, are you suuuuuuure you're serious?

Superdrol is a very strong "supplement," OK, oral steroid. It's really not a cherry-popper. And if you think AX post cycle therapy will bring you back from a SD cycle - well pass it to the left, because that must be some good sh!t you're smoking.

Bro, please do a bit of RESEARCH before considering this. I'm not going to condone it, or tell you to take any PH/PS's... How old are you anyway?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Look into PCT more if you want to try Superdrol or similar, you really don't want to skimp on the stuff that is going to bring you back from the abyss.

Atheloop

Awards
Superdrol was just the cycle I was thinking of doing. Does anyone have any better ideas for a first time cycle for PH?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol was just the cycle I was thinking of doing. Does anyone have any better ideas for a first time cycle for PH?
How old are you?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Please reconsider using this crap. You can gain naturally at that age piece of pie, easy as cake. :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Less harsh = Havoc or Epistane.. and you could probably get away with using Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations for pct.

Or, you could just stack Drive and RPM (a nice and effective non-hormonal stack).