H-Drol minimal sides

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
What's the best substance for the least sides?

people have told me H-Drol...what's the best brand ?

any other opinions?

(I'm looking to stay away from hair loss, shutdown and gyno as much as possible)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
What's the best substance for the least sides?

people have told me H-Drol...what's the best brand ?

any other opinions?

(I'm looking to stay away from hair loss, shutdown and gyno as much as possible)
Well no matter what you run, you're always at risk to suffer any or all of the sides listed. Supposedly hdrol is pretty mild, but I have yet to run it, but I've seen guys have hairloss and bloat/gyno from this cmpd. As far as shutdown goes, the same thing applies. Some people get minimum shutdown from harsh compds, while others can get shutdown harsh from weaker cmpds (most who have a bs pct or none at all). But if you want to cycle, do it responsibly, and accept the consequences that come with it. My point is, there is no AAS that is side free or totally safe, and everybody reacts differently. For example, I've run 1AD/4AD before with no problems, and years later ran epistane and got gyno. So you never can tell. Just research, be responsible, and be safe!

amicold

Awards
With Halodrol, personally I experienced hair thinning to a small degree, a small loss of libido, and that's about it. No real acne, gyno, etc. Though through the cycle benefits were minimal as well, I did 50/50/75/75, gained six pounds, lifts went up about 20 pounds on each. I really didn't see gains in weight or performance until the end of week three, and they continued through post cycle therapy.

FWIW, I used Anabolic Innovations HaloMASS, no COA is provided, but the company has other clones that have COAs.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I never get gyno, or thinning so I can't comment on those.

But I'm currently doing halo, finishing off at 100 mgs a day.

No sides, well I got a zit on my shoulder (I dunno if I can blame h-drol for that)

Libido is fine perhaps elevated, and none of the lathargy assoicated with the other designers.

I've done superdrol (clones), epistane in the past as well as black market compounds such as test, tren, and dianabol.

Halo, seems to have the lowest sides of anything I've done. Of course its not going to knock your socks off on gains, but I am gaining, and getting some solid lifts up.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I never get gyno, or thinning so I can't comment on those.

But I'm currently doing halo, finishing off at 100 mgs a day.

No sides, well I got a zit on my shoulder (I dunno if I can blame h-drol for that)

Libido is fine perhaps elevated, and none of the lathargy assoicated with the other designers.

I've done superdrol (clones), epistane in the past as well as black market compounds such as test, tren, and dianabol.

Halo, seems to have the lowest sides of anything I've done. Of course its not going to knock your socks off on gains, but I am gaining, and getting some solid lifts up.

what brand are you using...any hairloss?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
no balding/thinning but I never get it

H-drol by CEL is what I'm using!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is H-Drol liver toxic? (17-aa?)

RoidGracie

I've seen differing opinions on the hepatoxicity of H-Drol. I'm thinking of a typical half dose of AX Liver Support while on, and then do the normal dosing in post cycle therapy. I also thought about only front loading for a couple weeks, nothing while on but a few weeks into PCT.....any thoughts on that approach?

Last edited:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would still take the liver protection while ON. If you're really worried about it, take the liver protection as many hours away from dosing the H-Drol.

The company is actually Anabolic Formulations
I get PMs about there **** all the time, lol! They appear to be a solid company though.

RoidGracie

Yeah, I can agree with that philosophy. I'll do the minimum four hours after deal and then run it the full PCT time as well, then stay off until the next cycle a few months later.
Thanks.