Testosterone aid for Anavar cycle

Betalus

Awards
Hello everybody !

I'm considering a anavar only cycle, I know it's suppressive, so, what the best (and dosage please) testosterone aid (not exogenous test please) for anavar ?

Thanks

PS : I just want the answer at this question (not the program lecture, etc please)
And yes, I have a solid PCT, diet, sleep, liver protect, and train programm

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd try ATD @ 50 mg with something like Nettle Root/Activate Xtreme and Powerfull.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
Testosterone aid on cycle?
or in pct?

i will run var/tbol next year
do i need a Testosterone aid on cycle?

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
every cycle needs Injectable test as a base IMO. 250mg/week with what ever else ur runnung

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance's Dermacrine at a minimum, the Powerfull + Activate would be great add ons

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
:frustrate

Sigh

Betalus

Awards
hum dosage and cycle lenght : 50mg/ed during 7 weeks

In fact, Nettle root seems to be a little akward in it, it seems to supress 5-ar, and Anavar is a DHT derivative, so, I don't know if there is an interaction

Betalus

Awards
well, PERHAPS I'm wrong,

but inject test will, even a little dosage like you advice me, will cause hair loss, severe acne, stunt growth etc ? Am I right ?

Or such small dose doesn't had such "harsh" side ?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
well, PERHAPS I'm wrong,

but inject test will, even a little dosage like you advice me, will cause hair loss, severe acne, stunt growth etc ? Am I right ?

Or such small dose doesn't had such "harsh" side ?
250mg ain't bad on the hair line. Test is the base of every cycle and if you're gonna suppress yourself with Anavar then maybe you should go out with a bang ;)

Betalus

Awards
The thing, is I'm not absolutly against test injection, the problem is I don't know many of low dose and the side effect it will do.

Does 250mg stunt growth ?
Does cause acne ? (in which scale)

What the cycle look like if I must add 250mg of test ? (anti-e, dutasteride etc.)

and those 250mg, what kind of test is it ? (Test E ?)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The thing, is I'm not absolutly against test injection, the problem is I don't know many of low dose and the side effect it will do.

Does 250mg stunt growth ?
Does cause acne ? (in which scale)

What the cycle look like if I must add 250mg of test ? (anti-e, dutasteride etc.)

and those 250mg, what kind of test is it ? (Test E ?)
It will stunt growth if you're a minor, in which case there's no need to use steroids. Acne isn't that bad IMO, you can also take a proactive approach to minimizing the effects by taking other supplements. I prefer Test Enanthat but you might want to consider Test Propionate if this is a short cycle, which I suspect it might be since you said it was an anavar cycle. You won't need an anti-e with 250mg.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Dont take test if you think you are still growing....
How old are you by the way?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Var and Dermacrine would be a great stack.

-Pp

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It will stunt growth if you're a minor, in which case there's no need to use steroids. Acne isn't that bad IMO, you can also take a proactive approach to minimizing the effects by taking other supplements. I prefer Test Enanthat but you might want to consider Test Propionate if this is a short cycle, which I suspect it might be since you said it was an anavar cycle. You won't need an anti-e with 250mg.
But if it's his first run with pins, he'll be popping himself ED at the very least using prop, so that may NOT be ideal for THIS guy . . And considering the fact that it takes 3-4 weeks for any long-chained ester Testosterone (cypionate/enanthate) to really kick in and yield results, it would by no means be ideal to start at the beginning of a 6 week var cycle.. If anything, run test by itself @ 500mg/week for 5 weeks, then maintain 500mg/week or cut down accordingly as you throw in Anavar in week 6-11.. Drop the Test in week 10, and begin PCT in week 12, with Nolva [and Clomid if necessary]. 250mg/week will not shut you down much [althought it all depends on length of cycle] but it will yield little to no results as well.

But considering the extreme cost of anavar.. I bet you I could get better results from a great diet, training program, and the right combination of today's 'hi-tech' supplements within a 6-week period of time than you do off of Anavar alone.. AND at a lesser cost..

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hello everybody !

I'm considering a anavar only cycle, I know it's suppressive, so, what the best (and dosage please) testosterone aid (not exogenous test please) for anavar ?

Thanks

PS : I just want the answer at this question (not the program lecture, etc please)
And yes, I have a solid post cycle therapy, diet, sleep, liver protect, and train programm
If you're really gonna go for it .. The best natural test boosting agent I ever took was iSatori's ISA-test. I used the old formula, however, but can only imagine the new one working even better. That should cover everything as far as testosterone related 'issues' . .