Pins at Walgreens?

1. Pins at Walgreens?

Drugstores won't sell you pins will they? Can you only get them online?

2. yes you can get pins at SOME of the drugstores.. it depends on where you are located

3. the best approach for getting pins at walgreens, is to go up dressed in some nice khakis, polo shirt, with maybe a sweater over your shoulders. If the guys think u look like a druggie, best of luck, its up to their disgression to sell pins to whoever.
    •   

4. good idea J....

5. The first one I called had only insulin pins, the second one had 25 gauge pins, .25 each.

6. 25 G are not bad at all what length are they? ... but a quarter a peice seems alittle high to me.. but that might just be me..

7. Quarter a piece high? Hah! That's low to me man... I expected them to be like $1.50 a piece. I nabbed twenty of them.

8. or u can order them online and get 50 for 3 bucks...

9. A bunch of states wont give out pins without a script....

10. Massachusettes requires a script for pins, only insulin darts, though.. Rhode island you can go in a CVS in your underwear, they'll give 'em to you just in hopes of you leaving..

11. PM me I can give you a place to go bro

12. well I can give you a couple right here..
    one is on the banner up top... sciensupply.com great service and great guy
    the other is getpinz.com so no need to be all secretive about where to go to get them..

13. Sorry I didn't think I could post a link in the thread I already PM him just trying to be respectful

14. I know.. just somethings are okay... like pins especially when we have a sponsor that cares them. I am glad you respected the board enough to take it to PM if you were unsure.. thanks sctxms.. Just wondering you are a VOLS fan are you?

15. 50 for 3 bux? your bull****ten

16. SciencSupply 50 12.50 25G 1 in pins.. 100 is 22.00

17. Anyone know about getting Pinz in michigan at drugstores?

18. Originally posted by Matthew D
    I know.. just somethings are okay... like pins especially when we have a sponsor that cares them. I am glad you respected the board enough to take it to PM if you were unsure.. thanks sctxms.. Just wondering you are a VOLS fan are you?
    That would be a BIG HELL NO I am a transplant from Florida I am a GATOR fan all the way. I catch a lot of crap from people at work but this year the VOLS are going down

19. Are they legal to buy in FL? I never really tried lol.

20. well getpinz operates out of tampa florida according to their website i just ordered some from them the other day

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pin twice a week at 400mg?
    By Swetz in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 04:04 PM
  2. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:13 PM
  3. Getting pins at local pharmacy?
    By UberPooper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 10:56 AM
  4. Eat unhealthy food, or not eating at all?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2002, 11:08 AM
  5. Robbed at the Gym
    By DarCSA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 08:18 PM