Too Much Epistane?

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
That's just one 90pill bottle. Seems a little extensive though even with the weeks off. Milk Thistle will be used throughout and Novedex on the Weeks off.

Week 1: 10,20,30,40
Week 2: 40,40,40,40
Week 3: off
Week 4: 10,20,30,40
Week 5: 40,40,40,40
Week 6: off
Week 7: 10,20,30,40
Week 8: 40,40,40,40
Week 9: off
Week 10: 20,20,20,20
Week 11: 10,10,10,10

Constructive criticism appreciated.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Those weeks off are a bad idea IMO. Your hormones are gonna get all screwed up. You would need to do some kind of post cycle therapy on those weeks off. Just doesn't look good to me.

Edit: Just saw the novadex, but I still don't think its a good idea. Your gonna be shut down after the first 2 weeks, may as well just run a straight cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is as a 4 day a week pulse? which days of the week will it be?

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
It was gonna be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. I was just kicking it out there. I thought two weeks off would get kind of annoying but there's a right and wrong way to do everything i guess.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whether you keep or loose the weeks off, only ramp at first. reason being if you've never used epi before, you need a little time to assess tolerance. but other than that, theres no real value. Theres also no real value I think in the last two weeks at 20 + 10. you'd be better off with 1 week at 30 in my opinion.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, Bro definitely cut out those off weeks. IMO 11 weeks is too long to be Fu<king with your hormones on sh!t like that!! I would go with a straight cycle or a regular pulse personally. Good luck with whatever you decide though.
Also, (just curious) what kind of pct are you planning on?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I just ordered 2 bottles. Doing the 10 mg for the first 2 days, then 20 the rest of the week. The following 3 weeks 40mg. Nolva 40/40/20/20. Has anyone's sex drive been affected by it? On Enth my sex drive was through the roof. Sex just about every day and I had to spank it daily as well. I assume my libido won't be this high? I like what I read from Neaborn (Spelling). But he is a representative but he sounded very honest with his post.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 week breaks AND pulsing???? no.... id just pulse straight slowly ramping up each week and using some kind of HTPA support like drive (drools) on off days or maybe an AI like 6oxo.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Poopy, great log on Epistane. Just read the whole thing and saw your pics. Nothing short of amazing. Did you keep everything? Did your strength go down considerably after PCT?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol thanks man. i gained through pct and went all the way to 190 after running some NHA supps and bulk powerfull/CM/CEE and a bunch of other stuff, got to test pslin(+2lbs in like a week???), activate extreme and drive before it came out...... basically did great all up until i was layed off back in aug and havnt been working out since then.... so i got work to do AGAIN after another setback.... but i bet you can guess my gameplan.

strength was a lil diff... it dropped very slightly then it was higher by the time i hit 190.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW i would actually run HDX2 in stead of 6oxo on your off days for pulse, i think 6Bromo is a much more solid compound and HDX2 has a good amount of it.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna use Novedex for 4 weeks with possibly a tribulus supplement as a pct

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Constructive criticism appreciated.
Ok. You are 20 yrs old; your natural hormone levels are at your prime. Save the Steroids for when you are an old man like me.

Seriously, spend your money on food and dial your diet. Post it up and we will help you.

IMHO, FWIW

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
2 week breaks AND pulsing???? no.... id just pulse straight slowly ramping up each week and using some kind of HTPA support like drive (drools) on off days or maybe an AI like 6oxo.
What does drive do for your HTPA on your off days? Also why do people recommend an AI on off days?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok. You are 20 yrs old; your natural hormone levels are at your prime. Save the Steroids for when you are an old man like me.

Seriously, spend your money on food and dial your diet. Post it up and we will help you.

IMHO, FWIW
good catch BP, i would definately ahve to agree. you could take a million things right now and get steroid like results just cause of the hormonal state your body is in.

id check into some of USPL products (every single one is a winner but my favs are powerfull and pslin) or Applied nutricueticals Drive and RPM will make you go nuts with how much they will do for you. Ive just been looking at MST's line and they have some solid looking products and are getting good reviews so look at them as well.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Good point guys, seriously. I just want to put out though that it's not like i first picked up weights 8 months ago or somethin. I've got a good 6 years under my belt. Started way back in the high school weight room as freshmen sh*t talkin about who could put up 135 the most which was MAYBE 4 times? haha. Anyways, just sayin i've stepped into a weightroom a lot more than once or twice lol. I'm no lifting newbie trying to look like Ronnie Coleman by christmas. just looking at somethin new, couldn't hurt too bad

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Good point guys, seriously. I just want to put out though that it's not like i first picked up weights 8 months ago or somethin. I've got a good 6 years under my belt. Started way back in the high school weight room as freshmen sh*t talkin about who could put up 135 the most which was MAYBE 4 times? haha. Anyways, just sayin i've stepped into a weightroom a lot more than once or twice lol. I'm no lifting newbie trying to look like Ronnie Coleman by christmas. just looking at somethin new, couldn't hurt too bad
It doesn't matter how long you have been working out. I started lifting weights (squats/cleans/bench) when i was 8 yrs old. Does that mean that i could have done a cycle when i was 14? No, it has to do with screwing with your endrocrine system at a time when it is sensitive to being messed with and causing a lot of health problems in the long run. I would say, go with a Drive/Rpm stack. If you really do have knowledge and experience with training, then you will do great with this stack.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
i just wanted to get the point across that I'm not one of these guys running in here looking for a get big quick fix, sh*t you can only get by crossing over to the dark side aka deca and dianabol haha

I've never heard of that drive/prm stack though

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drive is a sweet all natural product that makes a significant impact in terms of lean mass vs fat. its probably one of the best recomp products you can buy. lots of logs on it

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just remember bro if you really are looking to make gains then the first place to look is you diet and supps that will help optimizze that food.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Bump on this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopypants
"2 week breaks AND pulsing???? no.... id just pulse straight slowly ramping up each week and using some kind of HTPA support like drive (drools) on off days or maybe an AI like 6oxo."

What does drive do for your HTPA on your off days? Also why do people recommend an AI on off days?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cause Epi has est blocking effects and the AI is there to help prevent any rebound on off days, many had complained of not feeling so good or moody on their off days cause of this. and icariin is great at HTPA support according to RMS80 and i used only it and torem post cycle my last cycle and this was my final blood..... not to say it was one or the other but still is promising.

Blood Drawn 8/07/07:
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 685______norm range 280-800 ng/dL

ALT 15________________________norm range 5-35 units/L

AST 22________________________norm range 10-40 units/L

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
cause Epi has est blocking effects and the AI is there to help prevent any rebound on off days, many had complained of not feeling so good or moody on their off days cause of this. and icariin is great at HTPA support according to RMS80 and i used only it and torem post cycle my last cycle and this was my final blood..... not to say it was one or the other but still is promising.
Can you please ask rms80 to explain why icariin is useful for HTPA on the off days?

The rebound you mention on the off days, what is actually rebounding that you are controlling with an AI?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im not completely sure on the methodology of the pulse and the use of the AI i was under the impression it was est rebound your trying to prevent, i know its a long as thread but you need to check out the how to pulse orals thread, it is very comprehensive with many different styles of pulses that have been ran and tons of input from Dr D as to the exact methodology of the pulse and why what does what and everything....

as for RMS80 he never said any of this in reference to a pulse just in general that drive hase great HTPA boosting effects, wether its actually effective in a pulse or not (wich i think it would with how strong it is) im not sure BUT if you ran it straight through a pulse im more then certain youd get even more positive effects from the accumulated build up in your system.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is a test rebound, so the ai limits the est rebound from that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
test rebound on the off days of pulse?
yeah, what happens is that having an "exogenous androgen" ie taking a steroid gives your body the false impression that there is too much testosterone in your system, so it starts to reduce production. but when the androgen clears your system, your level dips really low and when your body starts producing again it overshoots its normal production. Its because of the amount of time it takes your body to adjust to changing levels. its a slow process. imagine if cruise control in a car took 20x as long to respond as it normally does, then go on a road that is all hills up and down.there would be some hills you'd barely make it over since the car was finally just adjusting to the downhill stretch when you were going to fast and there'd be downhill sections you'd zoom thru since your car was finally adjusting to the slowdown that happened going up the hill. Not a perfect analogy, but the first one I came up with :D

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, so this rebound into high test when the exogenous androgen clears lasts for a day and thats why you can take benefit from pulsing, but at the end of the cycle you will get one day of spike and how do you explain shutdown and lower levels of test post cycle?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, so this rebound into high test when the exogenous androgen clears lasts for a day and thats why you can take benefit from pulsing, but at the end of the cycle you will get one day of spike and how do you explain shutdown and lower levels of test post cycle?
it has to do with speed of change. this is why there is a big difference between a regular thermostat + a differential one :)

ok, i'm going to use numbers, they are entirely fictitous, but illustrate the concept. Lets say your normal test production level is 1000 units. you take an androgen for a day, your body sees the equivalent of 5000 units in bloodstream and starts to lower production. first day it drops production to an 800 level. if you were on a regular cycle it might drop to 650, then 550, then 500, etc in a curve, dropping the most at first. when you get to 0 is when you are suppressed. On a pulse, once the androgen has cleared the body sees that the test level is low, and boosts production. And it seems that the body usually overshoots itself in the process in the short term and might hit 1100-1200 on that upswing. it would correct itself within another day or two without additional androgens.