elevated temp on cycle

  1. New Member
    buffjerseyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    67.32%

    Angry elevated temp on cycle


    dammit guys today after a couple hours of work i started feeling hot flashes when i went to lunch i bought a theromintor and my temp is about 99.4 .. what should i do should i stay on cycle im very concerned now.. as some of you know the last couple days i have been getting ichiness and readness from my injections too (they go away after like 3 days) it just seems overall my body is having a hard time im on tren and test prop... dammit it was just kicking in too... please advise im really concerned right now also getting body aches every once in while

  2. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    well that could be the start of the ole test flu type thing.. or it could be the tren.. start with the vitamin C and make sure you have the liquids going..
  3. New Member
    buffjerseyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    67.32%

    i here ya bro my mouth is dry as hell can you elaborate further on this ... and how serious it is and how long and stuff?
    •   
       

  4. PC1
    Guest
    PC1's Avatar

    Matthew D.................

    You've never cycled steroids before, and you're giving this guy advice?!?

    Buffjerseyguy............

    Do yourself a favor and talk to your doctor if your symptoms don't subside quickly. You could have an infection, you might have bad or contaminated gear, you might even be having an allergic reaction to it or something else you've eaten or taken.

    Find a local trainer or a gym vet who has experience with AS the next time around. Don't put your health and welfare in the hands of guys on these boards whom you don't know, and who don't know anything about you.
  5. New Member
    buffjerseyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    67.32%

    so your saying i shouldn't shoot tonight? **** man i don't know what to do you guys are making it worse .. can i take tylenol im going to get some sleep and see how i feel when i wake up
  6. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    PC1, I have no idea where you got that idea. Also, if you don't like this board so much why is that you seem to be hanging around here all the time..
  7. New Member
    buffjerseyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    67.32%

    dammit you guys don't fight lol im all screwed up in the head here... can i take tylenol and try to relax... how long should i have this temp before i do something
  8. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    buff.. if you are really feeling that bad.. you do need to see a doc.. but it feels like the flu type stuff.. it MIGHT be just that.. I can't make the call on what you think you need to do.. you know you better than I do or some ass from Mass.. so make the call, it will not hurt to have the doctor check you out anyway..
  9. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1453
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Originally posted by PC1
    Matthew D.................

    You've never cycled steroids before, and you're giving this guy advice?!?

    Buffjerseyguy............

    Do yourself a favor and talk to your doctor if your symptoms don't subside quickly. You could have an infection, you might have bad or contaminated gear, you might even be having an allergic reaction to it or something else you've eaten or taken.

    Find a local trainer or a gym vet who has experience with AS the next time around. Don't put your health and welfare in the hands of guys on these boards whom you don't know, and who don't know anything about you.
    1. Don't be so presumptuous as to how much experience the moderators here have, and consider that they are moderators for a reason.

    2. Guess what genius, many of the people on these boards are the same local trainers you would see in real life, and for that matter many here have much more knowledge than most average trainers I have ever met. To be completely frank: most trainers I meet in person couldn't hold a candle to alot of the guys I've seen on these boards. Not saying local AS vets aren't worthwhile, but don't underestimate the people on the boards either.

    If you don't think the advice or recommendations of people at this board are relevant or correct, then you are more than welcome to get the hell out.
  10. Registered User
    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    348
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    35.05%

    Did you make your own Tren? Prop? Both?
    If so, you might want to sterile filter them again.
    Are you using the same pin to draw and inject? Don't, put on a fresh needle after you draw up the product.
  11. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Like I was also saying and one of the other mods can also back this up, is that tren does have a side effect of raised body temperature and also higher than normal bp... which can make you feel like tee total **** at times..
  12. New Member
    buffjerseyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    67.32%

    update


    ok after i posted my last post i took two tylenols and crashed .... now i woke up feel a little better (more calm less hot) took my temp its was 98.0 which im happy about... ok so now im just going to chill the rest of the day.. im going to skip my inject tonight and see how i feel tomorrow and if im ok i will inject again tomorrow... thanks everyone for the concern/advice... and right now what im thinking is yes it is the tren it is very strong on a person and i think part of my problem is im using it first cycle and was not really know what to expect .. plus the whole psycology of home brew is a little tricky on a person to begin with... for reference for anyone interested in the future all i can say is that tren can make you feel paranoid and racy ... very depressed and aggressive the closest thing i can equate it to is mabye someone doing acid there first time .. yes it can be that rough on you.. not all the time but can be anyway thanks all of you... lets hope i feel ok the rest of the day today and tomorrow and dam these gains better be worth it lol
  13. PC1
    Guest
    PC1's Avatar

    Originally posted by jweave23


    1. Don't be so presumptuous as to how much experience the moderators here have, and consider that they are moderators for a reason. [/i]
    I have been around for a while and I have been natural for a long long time... and I have seen several people with very permenant gains from the use of AAS.

    Taken from this thread.

    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/...67167#post67167

    Those are Matthew D's words, not mine. I've presumed nothing. His misguided view that gains from steroids have "permanance" and that he's been natural "a long long time" indicates he has not used them. Interesting that he couldn't say he experienced any permanant gains for himself, if in fact he did use them.

    2. Guess what genius,
    Genius? What have I said to deserve that?. They guy who was asking for advice is running a low grade fever. You and Matthew D may feel I was abrupt with Matthew D, but in the end, all I did was tell him to see a doctor............

    many of the people on these boards are the same local trainers you would see in real life, and for that matter many here have much more knowledge than most average trainers I have ever met. To be completely frank: most trainers I meet in person couldn't hold a candle to alot of the guys I've seen on these boards. Not saying local AS vets aren't worthwhile, but don't underestimate the people on the boards either.
    Point missed. Intelligence on this board generally is not being questioned. The ability to diagnose this guy's medical condition over the internet is the issue. [b]

    If you don't think the advice or recommendations of people at this board are relevant or correct, then you are more than welcome to get the hell out.


    I think there's a lot of good advice and fellowship on this board. But that's not to say I agree with everything said here either. So what? You have a problem with that? If you don't agree with me, disregard what I have to say. That doesn't mean I don't have the same right to express views based on my own experience. I've already had several bro's thank me for what I've had to say, and BuffJersey needs to talk to his doctor about his fever and feeling like crap, not trust his condition to an online diagnosis from medically untrained guys in bodybuilding forums. How about some common sense, or is what I've said here wrong also?
  14. New Member
    buffjerseyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    67.32%

    its not a fevero it was 99.4 but yeah anyway thanks for you concern if **** does get worse i will goto the doc right now things seem to have stabalized
  15. PC1
    Guest
    PC1's Avatar

    BuffJersey.....

    You do know that aspirin, tylenol or ibuprofen will make you "feel better" and reduce your temperature, right? Which is not to say a fever may not return when the affects of the pain relievers wear off if you're still having a problem?
  16. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1453
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Originally posted by PC1
    I have been around for a while and I have been natural for a long long time... and I have seen several people with very permenant gains from the use of AAS.

    Taken from this thread.

    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/...67167#post67167

    Those are Matthew D's words, not mine. I've presumed nothing. His misguided view that gains from steroids have "permanance" and that he's been natural "a long long time" indicates he has not used them. Interesting that he couldn't say he experienced any permanant gains for himself, if in fact he did use them.
    The thread link doesn't work and I know he has used them. Was that the winny question? If so he said he had no experience with winny, that does not mean steroids in general. Not everyone does every type availiable, you know. The permanence or "keepability" of gains is off-topic and not the isuue here BTW.


    Originally posted by PC1
    [B]Genius? What have I said to deserve that?. They guy who was asking for advice is running a low grade fever. You and Matthew D may feel I was abrupt with Matthew D, but in the end, all I did was tell him to see a doctor............[i]
    "In the end" maybe that was your advice, but not without this little jewel of a comment:

    Originally posted by PC1
    Find a local trainer or a gym vet who has experience with AS the next time around. Don't put your health and welfare in the hands of guys on these boards whom you don't know, and who don't know anything about you.
    Now I agree that a doctor should be seen in most cases of a high temperature, no arguing that. Unless he is willing to talk about and thoroughly explain his anabolic use to the ER staff doc, he will get no advice on how to alter or examine his AAS use which may be the major factor for his fever. It's all in the context. We're talking about steroids here, which quite honestly most Docs won't be able to help him with, nor would it necessarily be a good idea IMO to tell his Doc about his use of them. This happens to people with test flu and sometimes tren it seems, so I would think there will be members with valid input here...not "mediacl adice" exactly, but input.


    Originally posted by PC1
    Point missed. Intelligence on this board generally is not being questioned. The ability to diagnose this guy's medical condition over the internet is the issue.
    No one would expect a "diagnosis", but again he seems to believe it stems from the use of anabolics, which makes sense to ask here, and any input given should not necessarily be discarded because no one here is an MD. You think his MD is going to know jack **** about tren use and common things to do with cycles?

    Originally posted by PC1
    I think there's a lot of good advice and fellowship on this board. But that's not to say I agree with everything said here either. So what? You have a problem with that? If you don't agree with me, disregard what I have to say. That doesn't mean I don't have the same right to express views based on my own experience. I've already had several bro's thank me for what I've had to say, and BuffJersey needs to talk to his doctor about his fever and feeling like crap, not trust his condition to an online diagnosis from medically untrained guys in bodybuilding forums. How about some common sense, or is what I've said here wrong also?
    You can post what you feel, but making assumptions about the mods and leaving a general aftertaste of disregard to most information here, as evidenced by many of your posts lately, will not bode well with me, no.
  17. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1453
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    With all that BS said, let's get down to business! Buffjersey:

    1. You said it was homemade, correct? From what materials, which method, and what does the end product look like?

    2. What are your doses exactly and how far in cycle are you?

    3. What other supps are you taking?

    4. I assume your not using the same needle, wiping your vials, etc?
  18. New Member
    buffjerseyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    67.32%

    pc yes i know the tylenol will only work for a little which is why im chilling the rest of the night and seeing how i am tomorrow...
    jweave i used science supply for the tren and dazed kit for the prop im doing about 40mg of tren a day and 50-60 of the prop but those are just guesstimates ... im on day 17 of my cycle and yes i used different needles and clean the vial tops and all that good stuff
  19. PC1
    Guest
    PC1's Avatar

    JWeave.

    1. MatthewD's link was not about Winny, it was about AS in general.

    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...7167#post67167

    That's cut and paste from my browser.

    I have no disrespect for mods in general. All I"ve done is call on either mis-statements or contradictions. And because it was attributable to 1 mod in here, well, it seems like you're suggesting I have an attitude problem or something. Delicate egos is all it is.

    2. Who are YOU to be telling ANYONE to keep AS usage from their doctor if they're experiencing a problem. What if the problem is caused from their AS usage? That is a problem for me, and a huge one. You have NO BUSINESS advising anyone to hide their usage from their doctor. That's incredibly irresponsible for you.

    AS are prescription drugs, and even if an MD doesn't have experience with using them for bodybuilding purposes, they have their own references for understanding the compounds. ANd clearly they can consult with other endocrinologists.

    But that's ok, I'm the jerk to DARE even tread on your authority. You obviously have tremendous psychic ability combined with exhaustive medical knowledge, and are able to deliver concise, accurate diagnosis of BuffJersey's medical condition, certainly well beyond what any licensed physician could jweave.

    You quack.
  20. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1453
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Originally posted by PC1
    JWeave.

    1. MatthewD's link was not about Winny, it was about AS in general.

    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...7167#post67167

    That's cut and paste from my browser.

    I have no disrespect for mods in general. All I"ve done is call on either mis-statements or contradictions. And because it was attributable to 1 mod in here, well, it seems like you're suggesting I have an attitude problem or something. Delicate egos is all it is.

    2. Who are YOU to be telling ANYONE to keep AS usage from their doctor if they're experiencing a problem. What if the problem is caused from their AS usage? That is a problem for me, and a huge one. You have NO BUSINESS advising anyone to hide their usage from their doctor. That's incredibly irresponsible for you.

    AS are prescription drugs, and even if an MD doesn't have experience with using them for bodybuilding purposes, they have their own references for understanding the compounds. ANd clearly they can consult with other endocrinologists.

    But that's ok, I'm the jerk to DARE even tread on your authority. You obviously have tremendous psychic ability combined with exhaustive medical knowledge, and are able to deliver concise, accurate diagnosis of BuffJersey's medical condition, certainly well beyond what any licensed physician could jweave.

    You quack.
    You have taken what I've said and skillfully made me a bad guy, I applaud you on that. Allow me to clarify:

    1. If the condition isn't serious to a degree that it needs immediate and drastic medical intervention, I would hesitate and more than likely not tell my doctor about my AS use, yes. This has been discussed on various other forums and by many vets, and I am sure as hell not the only one who would agree with that. Here are some thoughts to ponder and consider regarding that:

    http://www.cuttingedgemuscle.com/For...p;pagenumber=1

    http://www.massmonsterz.com/forum/sh...threadid=15100

    http://www.massmonsterz.com/forum/sh...threadid=13175

    http://www.massmonsterz.com/forum/sh...;threadid=6069

    http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showt...threadid=88544

    There are opinions from every angle, and do not think I condone all of them by any means, however when things are put in perspective, some people have very valid points about not telling your Doc about AS use unless absolutely necessary.

    2. I will give my opinion here on whether or not I think people should tell there doc, and there is nothing "wrong" with me doing that. I am not a doctor and cannot be held responsible for giving "medical" advice, nor do I claim to be anything of the sort. Everyone who plays with AS should know that they have to weigh certain opinions and persepctives from people and ultimately decide for themselves on the appropriate course of action. As long as advice given has some form of rational behind it, it is welcome here. I suggest you get yourself in check before you tell me what I can and cannot say here. Of course it is a slight ego thing, but you must understand the way of things here, and for that matter at many other forums. If you don't like, again.....get the **** out. You are welcome to give your perspective, but don't tell me I can't give mine. I did not give haphazard advice that may result in a serious medical condition because of my statements, so get the **** off my back. What I did do is look at the situation, and considering the many experiences with test/tren flu I have read about (never experienced that from test though, haven't done tren, however), I gave my take on it.

    3. I will restate this for emphasis: I never said, or implied through statements, that I am as qualified as an MD to give a formal "diagnosis", so don't try that bull**** with me. What we can give here is practical AS advice on the condition that may have been caused ny their use.
  21. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Originally posted by PC1
    JWeave.

    1. MatthewD's link was not about Winny, it was about AS in general.

    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...7167#post67167

    That's cut and paste from my browser.

    I have no disrespect for mods in general. All I"ve done is call on either mis-statements or contradictions. And because it was attributable to 1 mod in here, well, it seems like you're suggesting I have an attitude problem or something. Delicate egos is all it is.

    2. Who are YOU to be telling ANYONE to keep AS usage from their doctor if they're experiencing a problem. What if the problem is caused from their AS usage? That is a problem for me, and a huge one. You have NO BUSINESS advising anyone to hide their usage from their doctor. That's incredibly irresponsible for you.

    AS are prescription drugs, and even if an MD doesn't have experience with using them for bodybuilding purposes, they have their own references for understanding the compounds. ANd clearly they can consult with other endocrinologists.

    But that's ok, I'm the jerk to DARE even tread on your authority. You obviously have tremendous psychic ability combined with exhaustive medical knowledge, and are able to deliver concise, accurate diagnosis of BuffJersey's medical condition, certainly well beyond what any licensed physician could jweave.

    You quack.
    I am so glad that your health insurance will manage to continue to cover you after you have admitted to using a controlled substance. This has happen in one case I know of because of a misquote/admisson from a patient to a doctor.. check on CEM with FoggyDoggy. But a case could be made for telling also.. but personally I don't know if I would unless I knew the doctor for a damn long time.. and that IS MY OPINION (notice opinion, not fact)

    All this started because I asked for you to PROVE a statement from you.. and it was on the permenance of gains from AAS and now you have seem to take it as your mission to see if you can cause as much problems for me and the rest of the mod team here. I just want you to prove something scientifically not with you and your brother in laws experiments in cycling gear. You don't know me, hell, you haven't even been on here that long. So you have no idea what I have done gear wise or not but I will be the first not to say anything about a subject if I don't know about it and the rest of the mod team knows alot more about me than you do, and they seem to think I might know what I am doing. Then you turn around and say you don't question their intelligence. funny doesn't look that way. I have not way of proving that I have or haven't done anything.. nature of the Internet... but neither do you have anyway of proving anything you say unless you back it up with scientific proof to your claims on that thread a while back.  
  22. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    Originally posted by PC1

    You quack.
    I suggest you change your attitude.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  23. PC1
    Guest
    PC1's Avatar

    From a Health Insurance perspective, if coverage is denied because of abuse of a controlled substance, it will make no difference if the patient "admits" it or not if it is known to the physician, ER staff, and health insurance company.

    Not to diminish the financial impact of an uninsured trip to the ER, but the patient's health is the PRIMARY concern, and was the subject of this post. Would you suggest it's better that BuffJersey croak for nondisclosure of AS abuse in conjunction with contraindicated physcian prescribed meds......... but at least insurance covers it?

    I understand the need for mods generally to watch each other's backs on this board. But JWeave has now suggested BuffJersey conceal AS usage from his doctor, irrespective of whether or not AS may be causing him problems. There were no qualifiers to this recommendation that mentioned insurance coverage.

    A patient puts his care in the hands his physician upon admittance, NOT in the hands of online buddies and mods. Advising guys on how they may cycle androgens, nutrition and training is one thing. Recommending AS usage/abuse be concealed from one's physician is something else altogether, the line needs to BE DRAWN.

    Putting aside our frankly minor differences about AS gains in another thread MatthewD, I'm capable of extending you a personal apology. If I've offended you on a personal level. I'm sorry. That was not my intention. Nor did I think any personal offense would be taken by you when I pushed "send".

    Are you two capable of admitting a mistake? Will you tell BuffJersey and everyone else reading these boards that for the sake of their own health, if they are experiencing adverse side effects on an androgen cycle that they NEED to be honest and up front with their physician/medical practitioners when they go in for a visit?

    FYI, my experience is not limited to my brother in law and myself. I've indicated it includes several dozen atheletes as well, some of international calibur. It's not as if that wasn't disclosed earlier, either.
    Last edited by PC1; 07-31-2003 at 11:54 PM.
  24. PC1
    Guest
    PC1's Avatar

    JWeave.....

    I've twisted what you said, "where" to make you the bad guy? Does posting your own quote now mean I'm twisting things AGAINST people?

    What has this place become?

    And btw, yes you can be held liable for giving medical advice without a license. IT's called practicing medicine without a license. Not a new concept,
  25. PC1
    Guest
    PC1's Avatar

    Originally posted by Bobo


    I suggest you change your attitude.
    You have a mod who's now stepped one foot over the line, virtually practicing medicine online, and without a license,

    The term applies to people who practice medicine without a license.

    I call him out on it.

    And I have an attitude problem?
  26. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1453
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Originally posted by PC1
    From a Health Insurance perspective, if coverage is denied because of abuse of a controlled substance, it will make no difference if the patient "admits" it or not if it is known to the physician, ER staff, and health insurance company.
    Ok, prove that to me by example or written policy or STFU. Unless blood tests are done, there will be no way to tell unless the patient admits it. Are you saying if a doc "suspects" AS use that he will inform an insurance company? Prove it or get the hell out. IMHO a fever of 99, while still important to analyze, is not threatening enough that one should immedialtely spill their guts. If one chooses to do that, fine, but I wouldn't. I would cool down for the night, relax, make sure all supps except vitamins and protein are stopped, monitor temp continually, and not do the next days' tren inject, then assess. This is of course, unless it started to rise significantly. That's my opinion and advice, some will agree, some won't.

    Originally posted by PC1
    Not to diminish the financial impact of an uninsured trip to the ER, but the patient's health is the PRIMARY concern, and was the subject if this post. I understand the need for mods generally to watch each other's backs on this board.

    But JWeave has now suggested BuffJersey conceal AS usage from his doctor, irrespective of whether or not AS may be causing him problems. There were no qualifiers to this recommendation that mentioned insurance coverage..

    A patient puts his care in the hands his physician upon admittance, NOT in the hands of online buddies and mods. Advising guys on how they may cycle androgens, nutrition and training is one thing. Recommending AS usage/abuse be concealed from one's physician is something else altogether, the line needs to BE DRAWN..
    1. You WILL NOT be the one to decide how this forum is run and the content of the advice or manner in which it is given. You may certainly give us input on how you feel things should be run, we encourage that here by all members, but your approach has done nothing but incite an argument. If you want to give constructive criticism, fine, but unless you're looking to be "unwelcome", I'd try another approach than attempting to make me seem as though I am giving hazardous advice and that I am a danger to anyone here.

    If you wish to prove that, then please tell me more about how a fever of 99 degrees (which is not uncommon in tren or test cycles it seems...unfortunately) would be so dangerous that if one CHOSE to follow my advice, they would ultimately suffer undue medical problems. If this person's fever rose significantly I would personally tell them to go to a doc, but if they have to ask me that as they're burning alive....well where the **** is personal repsonsibility anymore?!

    Originally posted by PC1
    Are you two capable of admitting a mistake? Will you tell BuffJersey and everyone else reading these boards that for the sake of their own health, if they are experiencing adverse side effects on an androgen cycle that they NEED to be honest and up front with their physician/medical practitioners when they go in for a visit?
    No, not necessarily, and screw you for thinking your way is the only way of looking at things. Ok jackass, let me spell this out for you:

    THERE ARE INHERENT RISK ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF AAS, IF ONE IS NOT PREPARED WITH HOW ONE MAY DEAL WITH THESE, THEN ONE SHOULD NOT BE USING THEM.

    These risks include undesireable side effects, some of which may require immediate mediacl attention, and some of which are preveantable and treatable without medical care. Distinguishing between the two is for the user to decide, and hopefully he/she has researched enough to make a good decision.

    Your presumptious and arrogant posts make me cringe, and I believe you need to open your mind some.
  27. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1453
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Originally posted by PC1
    JWeave.....

    I've twisted what you said, "where" to make you the bad guy? Does posting your own quote now mean I'm twisting things AGAINST people?

    What has this place become?

    And btw, yes you can be held liable for giving medical advice without a license. IT's called practicing medicine without a license. Not a new concept,
    You have said I've given "medical" advice. I have not said that my advice should be looked at as a doctor's, nor taken in place of if a doctor's is given, so quit that BS.
  28. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1453
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Originally posted by PC1


    You have a mod who's now stepped one foot over the line, virtually practicing medicine online, and without a license,

    The term applies to people who practice medicine without a license.

    I call him out on it.

    And I have an attitude problem?
    I have by no means stepped over any line, and **** you for trying to convey it that way. I by no means eluded to the fact that I am a doctor, and again never said that my advice was to replace the advice of a physican. Get off it
  29. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    Originally posted by PC1


    You have a mod who's now stepped one foot over the line, virtually practicing medicine online, and without a license,

    The term applies to people who practice medicine without a license.

    I call him out on it.

    And I have an attitude problem?
    You've attempted to twist and implement your standards and practices to the rest of members here without having any clue what the hell your talking about, then when about it by insulting him as a "quack". So yes, you have the problem. Nobody claimed to be a doctor. Nobody gave him a prescription of treatment. We gave him opinions based on users experience and in this case its perfectly normal for metabolism and blood pressure to rise while on AAS. But as someone who hasn't done such things I don't expect you to understand. If I recall both MAtt and Weave said if he feels if necessary to see a doctor. They also know and understand what ahppens and what certain side effects occur while on AAS. You don't. Everything he has stated is quite normal for tren use


    And please, you haven't called anyone out about anything. You've just butchered facts with your opinion of a brother and your own incomplete experience with a transdermal cycle. You lack of experience shows through quite nicely.


    BTW- I can raise my temp that much with one ephedrine HCL tab, or didn't you know this?


    THe only problem here is the guy using steroids withouth properly researching what could happen. He took the risk in using an illegal substance, so he should know the consequences.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  30. PC1
    Guest
    PC1's Avatar

    JWeave.....

    You would get in the way of the patient-doctor relationship by advising him to conceal AS use, frankly abuse in medical circles, from their physician.

    And you call me presumptuous and arrogant for taking you to task and challenging your "authority" here on this board.

    It would seem you can see the splinter in my eye, but not the log in your own.

    Prosecution Rests, your Honor
  31. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    Originally posted by PC1




    And I have an attitude problem?
    Correction. Its more of a gender problem as you seem to be dramatizing like a woman.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  32. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7017

    Originally posted by PC1
    JWeave.....

    You would get in the way of the patient-doctor relationship by advising him to conceal AS use, frankly abuse in medical circles, from their physician.

    And you call me presumptuous and arrogant for taking you to task and challenging your "authority" here on this board.

    It would seem you can see the splinter in my eye, but not the log in your own.

    Prosecution Rests, your Honor
    1. Ask Rick Collins, the foremost authority in legal troubles concerning AAS. You view is nothing but an emotional stubborn one based on misinformation and presumed rightousness. Go preach somewhere else.

    2. You havne't challenged anyone on anything. You've acted like a complete ass.

    3. Funny I was going to say the same about you. Somone here is close minded, misinformed and devoid of facts and the finger points in your general direction.


    You seem to like the court of public opinion. Sorry, we use facts here. Move along.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 05:55 PM
  2. vitamin e on cycle
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 04:35 PM
  3. on cycle -- then I got sick -- help
    By xcreed in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2002, 10:13 AM
  4. sleep on cycle
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 10:32 AM
  5. diet on cycle
    By sage in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in