New to designers/prohormones...need help.

axeman

axeman

Awards
Hey...I'm 22, 6'1", 180. I'm in no way new to lifting...but the only supplements I've taken are protien and weightgainers. I'm a hard gainer really lookin to pack on some mass.

Can you buy designer steroids and prohormones as a supplement store such as affordable supplements?

Do you cycle them like anabolics? if so whats a good length of cycle/off time?

I've got a bit of acne will they make it worse, if they do will it go away when im off?

Are there any that would help my speed and vertical a bit as well?

Thanks for any help...sorry i dont know sh!t

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You probally do not need them at 22yrs old you still have plenty of test.

Not sure if you can buy them at that store.

Seriously you have a whole lot of research to do before you touch them

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
axeman, slow your roll. Like pembroke said, you need to do quite a bit of research. This board contains all of the info that you seek young padewon but you must spend the time searching/reading. I will say this, many of the PH/PS that you speak of can be purchased at the site that you mentioned. You have LOTS of natural potential left so you would want to exploit that to its full potential before using a PH/PS IMHO

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
one more thing axeman, so I don't sound too much like I'm pissing on your parade, you'll want to check out the "bulking" thread and the "cylce info" thread. I gots nothing on the speed and vertical questions.

axeman

axeman

Awards
thanks for the help...im planning on doing alot of research before starting anything. Hell, thats why I joined the board.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
kewl, then you're in the right place. welcome aboard!

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help...im planning on doing alot of research before starting anything. Hell, thats why I joined the board.
Good for you. That's the right approach, so take your time and get comfortable. :thumbsup:

Do a search on threads started by TheSinner. The one about prohormone profiles is great and he did another big one about post cycle therapy ("no excuses"). Read those things front to back. Also read the "stickies" in the steroid section. Actually, read those in every section you go into, as well as the rules.

Other than that, keep asking questions as well. But honestly, you should be able to search and find on your own enough to keep you busy for weeks.

Good luck!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM dude. :head: I'm sure you'll find all the info you need right here. Do your research and if you still need help don't be afraid to ask.