Please critique my cycle/stack

atltom

Awards
Me: 34, 5'11" 190, 11%-12% BF (would like to get that down to 8%-10%).

Goals: In order of priority: (1) cut/ripped (2) lean out (3) gain muscle strength.

Previous cycles: Winistrol tabs last summer (very happy with results); Epistane pulse cycle a few months ago (pleased with results)

Proposed cycle (H-drol and Furazadrol stack):
Halo Fura
Week 1 50mg 100mg
Week 2 50mg 150mg
Week 3 50mg 150mg
Week 4 75mg 200mg

Support:
During and Post
Cissus
Extend BCAAs
ZMA
Flax
Fish Oil
Sesamin
CLA
Multi Vitamin

Post Cycle Support
Powerfull
Alpha Drive
CEE
White Flood

Any critiques (is there a redundancy? should I add something?) or comments?

Thanks in advance for the help!

:cheers:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should get some Anabolic Innovations Life or Cycle Support. It covers your support supplements easier when using methylated orals.

you ran winstrol solo? care to share with me a bit more, doses, length, sides, gains?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
did you run real deal stanozolol or something like megazol? I used megazol and at 250mg ed saw negligible results.

With your cycle, Id use more Halo, 75-100mg most of the time. 50 didn't do sht for me.

atltom

Awards
Did your HDL tank post your winny cylce?
Don't know. Never got it tested.

To answer the others questions, I did 50mg of real deal Winistrol (oral tablets) every day for 4 weeks. I experienced some nice gains - gained 7-8 pounds and lost a little bit around my waist so I am guessing I put on about 10 pounds of muscle, bp max went from 235 to 270. It was my initial foray into the world of anabolics and it went well. I didn't get any blood work done so I can't speak much about sides, but I didn't notice any, e.g. no effect on libido, etc.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't know. Never got it tested.

To answer the others questions, I did 50mg of real deal Winistrol (oral tablets) every day for 4 weeks. I experienced some nice gains - gained 7-8 pounds and lost a little bit around my waist so I am guessing I put on about 10 pounds of muscle, bp max went from 235 to 270. It was my initial foray into the world of anabolics and it went well. I didn't get any blood work done so I can't speak much about sides, but I didn't notice any, e.g. no effect on libido, etc.
Strength and mass gains off winstrol is very impressive. This will be a fun cycle for you.