Roids for a fighter - AnabolicMinds.com

Roids for a fighter

1. New Member

Roids for a fighter

I recently got a 4 week hiatus from boxing due to the holidays and renovation of the floors in the building. I'd really like to come back as a lean, mean killing machine after the break.

The problem is calf pumps. I need to keep running, in fact, I would much rather sacrifice my lifting program than my running. That is probably going to leave out most methylated compounds.

I was thinking of Furazadrol/3-AD or maybe even Furazadrol/Low dose SD and loading up on the taurine in hopes I can keep running without being crippled.

Any suggestions? Remember, I'm not trying to gain lots of mass here and I need to be able to keep up my cardio program.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Halotestin or Winstrol maybe
  3. Senior Member

testosterone would be best if your can find illegal stuff. 4 weeks ins't very long though so if thats all the longer you want to go suspension would probably be the only option. test shouldn't cause any crazy pumps either. I'd think superdrol would be out for sure. The furazadrol/11 oxo may give you what your looking for.
    •   

4. New Member

Maybe some halodrol or Epi. Trenadrol could be for you too.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by paulieg View Post
    Maybe some halodrol or Epi. Trenadrol could be for you too.
    Aren't both of those Methylated, though? I'm running 4-6 miles every day and doing tons of calf lifts on top of that, so anything that could give me calf pumps is a bad thing.
  6. Banned

Cheque drops. It's a fighter's best friend.
  7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjar View Post
    I recently got a 4 week hiatus from boxing due to the holidays and renovation of the floors in the building. I'd really like to come back as a lean, mean killing machine after the break.

The problem is calf pumps. I need to keep running, in fact, I would much rather sacrifice my lifting program than my running. That is probably going to leave out most methylated compounds.

I was thinking of Furazadrol/3-AD or maybe even Furazadrol/Low dose superdrol and loading up on the taurine in hopes I can keep running without being crippled.

Any suggestions? Remember, I'm not trying to gain lots of mass here and I need to be able to keep up my cardio program.
    Take it from me bro, Superdrol is an endurance athlete's worst nightmare. It will make shin,calf pumps much worse. I am a very avid runner,and when I messed with superdrol I seriously felt like a gimp trying to do sprints. You need to run bro, and train your body to buffer lactic acid. I used to box for fun growing up and it's a very cardio orientated sport.....Something like Activate Extreme,or massFX would be wise choices.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Activate Xtreme and ecdysterone would be great stack for for cardio. Add some beta alanine to help with lactic acid as well.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  9. New Member

tren a would be a good choice i would think!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Tren Ace with cheque drops would be a fun experiment I would also use some citrulline malate in addition to Rodja's recommendations for better endurance.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Take it from me bro, Superdrol is an endurance athlete's worst nightmare. It will make shin,calf pumps much worse. I am a very avid runner,and when I messed with superdrol I seriously felt like a gimp trying to do sprints. You need to run bro, and train your body to buffer lactic acid. I used to box for fun growing up and it's a very cardio orientated sport.....Something like Activate Extreme,or massFX would be wise choices.
    no Leviathan plug?
  12. Senior Member

I don't think tren would be a good idea. It seemed to give me shortness of breath every time I ran it. Plus I would get some nasty pumps on it if I remeber right. Its been along time so I'm not positve on the pumps but I definatley remeber being short of breath on it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Carb Cycling for MMA Fighters
    By MAxximal in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 11:10 AM
  2. H-roid for cutting
    By Eric160 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 03:50 PM
  3. H-DROL or T-ROID for my goals??
    By BlackSheep in forum Anabolics