asking for advice...............blood levels... - AnabolicMinds.com

asking for advice...............blood levels...

1. flw
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

asking for advice...............blood levels...

I’ve been planning a cycle of some sort for over a year now but haven’t done it yet. I have a couple bottles of Hemadrol and everything necessary for a good post cycle therapy sitting at my house.
    I’ve been active my whole life and never had any serious health problems. What makes me nervous is that about a year ago while doing a natural bulking cycle my heart, kidney and liver enzymes got a little elevated. None of them were that high but it still made me nervous. I’ve pretty much chalked the elevated heart enzymes to the fact that my muscle break down was at about 750%, there were no other signs of heart stress in the labs, ratios were all good. I was eating about 5000 + calories a day and about 400 to 500 grams of protein. I was taking creatine ( I lost track and stayed on about 2 to 4 weeks longer than I should have). I got labs done about 2 or so weeks after I got off creatine so I don’t know if my labs were much higher when I was taking creatine or not.
    So………
    At this point my kidney, liver and heart enzymes are all right between high normal and high and have been this way for months, this seems to be “normal” for me, I have no base line from before but I am assuming/hoping that for me these levels are normal.
    I simply don’t have enough knowledge to understand how damage could be done, could 3 months of 5000+ calories and 300 to 500 grams of protein with creatine cause any damage? For the record, I am 27, 195lbs 6 ft tall, about 12% body fat.
    Lastly, I thought for a while that I was having heart palpitations because my heart monitor watch was showing a heart rate of 200+ (I did not feel like my heart was going much over 140), I went to the doctor had stress tests done, EKG’s Eco’s and I got a King of Hearts Monitor for almost 2 months. Nothing showed up on the King of Hearts Monitor or any other tests but I am still not completely convinced as my watch never showed an elevated rate the whole time I had the monitor on.

Am I being paranoid worrying about all this stuff, I just don’t want to mess up my kidneys, liver or heart???

over the past year I've fluctuated between 220 lbs (right before the heart tests), I stopped working out for a while because I was scared there was something wrong with my heart. now I'm at about 195, I lost about 15 lbs of muscle and 10 lbs of fat.

Thanks in advance!

PS. I will try and post up the actual lab # later.
    thanks!

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by flw View Post
    Iíve been planning a cycle of some sort for over a year now but havenít done it yet. I have a couple bottles of Hemadrol and everything necessary for a good post cycle therapy sitting at my house.
    Iíve been active my whole life and never had any serious health problems. What makes me nervous is that about a year ago while doing a natural bulking cycle my heart, kidney and liver enzymes got a little elevated. None of them were that high but it still made me nervous. Iíve pretty much chalked the elevated heart enzymes to the fact that my muscle break down was at about 750%, there were no other signs of heart stress in the labs, ratios were all good. I was eating about 5000 + calories a day and about 400 to 500 grams of protein. I was taking creatine ( I lost track and stayed on about 2 to 4 weeks longer than I should have). I got labs done about 2 or so weeks after I got off creatine so I donít know if my labs were much higher when I was taking creatine or not.
    SoÖÖÖ
    At this point my kidney, liver and heart enzymes are all right between high normal and high and have been this way for months, this seems to be ďnormalĒ for me, I have no base line from before but I am assuming/hoping that for me these levels are normal.
    I simply donít have enough knowledge to understand how damage could be done, could 3 months of 5000+ calories and 300 to 500 grams of protein with creatine cause any damage? For the record, I am 27, 195lbs 6 ft tall, about 12% body fat.
    Lastly, I thought for a while that I was having heart palpitations because my heart monitor watch was showing a heart rate of 200+ (I did not feel like my heart was going much over 140), I went to the doctor had stress tests done, EKGís Ecoís and I got a King of Hearts Monitor for almost 2 months. Nothing showed up on the King of Hearts Monitor or any other tests but I am still not completely convinced as my watch never showed an elevated rate the whole time I had the monitor on.

Am I being paranoid worrying about all this stuff, I just donít want to mess up my kidneys, liver or heart???

over the past year I've fluctuated between 220 lbs (right before the heart tests), I stopped working out for a while because I was scared there was something wrong with my heart. now I'm at about 195, I lost about 15 lbs of muscle and 10 lbs of fat.

Thanks in advance!

PS. I will try and post up the actual lab # later.
    thanks!
    first of all, what has your doc said regarding your elevated eymzme levels? Im not too sure about all that, but i would assume that if you dont have any problems according to your dr then i would try running a really mild cycle of something like h-drol. Creatine will elevate your creatanine levels, i know that, but not sure about how it would affect anything else. I read somewhere that creatine may been benificial for the heart. good luck bro, hope it all works out!
  3. flw
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Doc says that everything is fine, she was not even worried when I went in with my original "high" labs. I guess I just expected them to come back to a lower level then they did, I would just feel much more comfortable if my levels were currently low normal; I have this idea that I have less room to be a little hard on my body. My mom who is a nurse thinks that being 6 ft and 200is lbs makes me a big guy and she says that just being what she considers bigger than normal makes my levels naturally higher because a bigger body has to work harder.
    Maybe some other guys that are my size or bigger can chime in on whether their levels are naturally on the high side of the normal range as identified on the lab results??
    So are you saying that Hemadrol is too harsh for a first cycle? Is h-drol similar to Haladrol-50 or the original Halodrol? I’m not very knowledgeable about this stuff but if I remember correctly Halodrol-50 was very weak, almost worthless and that Hemadrol was closer to the original Halodrol, am I correct here?
    Thanks for your input and words of encouragement.

EDIT: I looked around a little, it looks like H-Drol is exactly the same as Hemadrol or Halodrol and just a half dose? So in theory, maybe for a 2nd cycle could one use one H-Drol and one Hemadrol to equal a 75mg dose? I've read that quite a few people have dosed longer and or higher on Hemadrol type substances? I thought it might be a good idea to start with a slightly higher dose for the first two weeks and then lower it down for the last two. I've heard quite a few people complain that they did not get any benefit till the 3rd week or so at the normal dose. If I was going to do aH-Drol cycle I could do one or two weeks of Hemadrol to load my body up and then switch to H-Drol for the remainder as kind of a maintenance dose?? Am I totally off here?
    Sorry for the long winded edit!

Quote Originally Posted by richirich_99 View Post
    first of all, what has your doc said regarding your elevated eymzme levels? Im not too sure about all that, but i would assume that if you dont have any problems according to your dr then i would try running a really mild cycle of something like h-drol. Creatine will elevate your creatanine levels, i know that, but not sure about how it would affect anything else. I read somewhere that creatine may been benificial for the heart. good luck bro, hope it all works out!
    •   

4. New Member

Im actually going through a similar situation. Im 27, about 216 lbs, 13-15 perc BF, eat healthy, work out hard, take lots of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and numerous other supps that should positively effect health. Bit different for me as Ive taken several ph\aas cycles but have been clean for some time now. My last 2 bloods came back with elevated liver enzymes, elevated bad cholest, low good cholest, and elevated tryglicerides. I think alot of this has to do with heredity and perhaps the fact that we are classifiably overweight just might be a strain on the body, coupled with enzymatic reactions of tough, rigorous exercise. Im starting to think this is just my body's comfort zone at this weight as I used to be muuuuuch smaller. Im waiting to lean out a bit before running a short superdrol cycle, but like you Im very worried my body cant take the beating others could based on these blood test results. I would go forward with the cycle, just closely monitor everything.
  5. flw
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Hm, interesting, I have low good cholest, high bad, all the same stuff. My whole family has slightly high cholest but most on my moms side have high good as well as bad, doctors have said that the good offsets the bad. I think I got the low good cholest from my dads side. he has slightly high blood pressure cholest etc, however he's recently had his arteries check for build up and they are all none to light build up which is very good for someone in their 60ís who spent half their life very healthy but a good portion overweight as well (he is slim and healthy now).
    I did have a really bad motorcycle accident a couple years ago, I thought that might have raised all my levels but my mom said that all my labs were normal when I was in the hospital for 2 weeks.
    I just wish I has a base line from five or so years ago when I was 170 lbs.

How were your Kidney enzymes? That is what Iím most worried about, from my understanding the liver is much more resilient than the kidneys. Also how high exactly were your #?
    If being ďoverweightĒ is the problem here would staying really lean, keeping total weight around 190 to 200 help you I wonder? Iím going to get new labs now that Iíve been under 200 fro a while now. According to a calculator Iím close to my genetic potential right now.
    Thanks for you input. Take care,
    Flw
    PS. If anyone is big for their natural genetic makeup/size I would appreciate your input as to where your blood level naturally sit.

Quote Originally Posted by z28man View Post
    Im actually going through a similar situation. Im 27, about 216 lbs, 13-15 perc BF, eat healthy, work out hard, take lots of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and numerous other supps that should positively effect health. Bit different for me as Ive taken several phanabolic steroids cycles but have been clean for some time now. My last 2 bloods came back with elevated liver enzymes, elevated bad cholest, low good cholest, and elevated tryglicerides. I think alot of this has to do with heredity and perhaps the fact that we are classifiably overweight just might be a strain on the body, coupled with enzymatic reactions of tough, rigorous exercise. Im starting to think this is just my body's comfort zone at this weight as I used to be muuuuuch smaller. Im waiting to lean out a bit before running a short superdrol cycle, but like you Im very worried my body cant take the beating others could based on these blood test results. I would go forward with the cycle, just closely monitor everything.
  6. flw
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Bump, anyone have any more input?
    thanks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. High Estrogen levels and looking for advice...PLEASE
    By Nema in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-01-2013, 01:16 PM
  2. New to AM. Asking for some advice.
    By c2fox2 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 12:15 AM
  3. Asking for some advice on these two supplements....
    By viking805fan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 06:06 PM
  4. Blood test.What to ask for?
    By Gicantor in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 11:50 PM
  5. Help. What blood tests do I run for assessing Cortisol levels
    By Whacked in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 08:07 AM