• First 5 weeks

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2nd 5 weeks

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Hey guys, running a cyp, deca, var cycle. I was always under the impression to run the oral in the beginning of the cycle to jump start it, but the doc who i am getting my gear from (HRT) said he likes to run the var the 2nd half of the cycle so you can feel it kick in after the test and deca are already working. So from experience which is better, 1st 5 weeks or 2nd 5 weeks of cycle..Thanks..FLU

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, running a cyp, deca, var cycle. I was always under the impression to run the oral in the beginning of the cycle to jump start it, but the doc who i am getting my gear from (HRT) said he likes to run the var the 2nd half of the cycle so you can feel it kick in after the test and deca are already working. So from experience which is better, 1st 5 weeks or 2nd 5 weeks of cycle..Thanks..FLU
run the test 13 weeks minimum and the deca 1 week less....run the var 2 weeks beyond the test so they all clear your system around the same time

deca= 3 weeks
test cyp= 2 weeks
var= i think 24 hours or so

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Hey Tom why do you say run the test 13 weeks min? Never heard that theory with test before?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Hey Tom why do you say run the test 13 weeks min? Never heard that theory with test before?
because cyp takes a long time to kick in so you wont be at your full potential until weeks 4-5. 10 is really the minimum but i would push that to 12. And then you wanted to use deca which works the same way unless its NPP (the shorter ester version). so if your running deca for 12 now, u need to run the test for 13 so that they clear ur system around the same time. i would opt for something more like 16 weeks test and 15 weeks deca

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anavar is a good chem to jumpstart with. I usually do not feel it kick fo 7-14 days. You are better off getting something like turinabol or dianabol for a jumpstart.

IMO, var is good for the last half but I would run it for 6-8 weeks. Var and a calorie deficit means excellent LBM preservation, vascularity/hardening, good fat loss.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: If i'm jumpstarting i like to see some dramatic results, Var simply isn't my idea of a jumpstart. But to each his own.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Hey no problem opinions still valid, just working on getting some var right now actually, got all the rest of my gear so I will probably run the var the second half anyways