help needed about stanazol

Ramo machine

Awards
im looking to use stanazol , im 18 been training for a year and 3 months ,

i started off at 193.6 lbs

now im 228.8 lbs

i want to start cutting up and looking heaps ripped . please help me out as i am a novice user havnt started.

what are the side effects?

how should i take it ?

should i take it with anything?

what should i eat?

do i need liver protection?

thankss

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
im looking to use stanazol , im 18 been training for a year and 3 months ,

i started off at 193.6 lbs

now im 228.8 lbs

i want to start cutting up and looking heaps ripped . please help me out as i am a novice user havnt started.

what are the side effects?

how should i take it ?

should i take it with anything?

what should i eat?

do i need liver protection?

thankss
Read the rules man...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Your 18 you shouldn't be touching steroids yet, not to mention you've only been training for a little over a year. Post your diet and we can help you with that but trust me when i say your not ready for steriods.

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Your 18 you shouldn't be touching steroids yet, not to mention you've only been training for a little over a year. Post your diet and we can help you with that but trust me when i say your not ready for steriods.
Well said man... :cheers:

Ramo machine

Awards
well i train 4 times a week , i eat steak three times a day , atleast , i drinnk protein shake on nutrition optimum gold standard , once a day and when i train another time, i eat around 220 grams protein daily , i was 88 kilos im 104 now of bulk and i have a gut i hate,

now i want to start cutting and getting real lean , what should i do and eat ?

and is steroids good at this stage or not ? thanks

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
well i train 4 times a week , i eat steak three times a day , atleast , i drinnk protein shake on nutrition optimum gold standard , once a day and when i train another time, i eat around 220 grams protein daily , i was 88 kilos im 104 now of bulk and i have a gut i hate,

now i want to start cutting and getting real lean , what should i do and eat ?

and is steroids good at this stage or not ? thanks
Keep training like you do, and add some cardio to each work out. Basically loosing bodyfat is all through your diet. Look throught the weight lose section for some more tips.

Steroids should never be considered by anyone untill a minimum age of 21.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
keep training like said. and your not ready for steroids. Its basically self inflicted medical treatment. They are not recreational drugs. you are messing with a lot of different biological systems when introducing exogenous AAS. A lot of research is needed man. Trust me. I spent a few years before cycling to learn as much as I could and help others, while continuing to perfect my training and my diet.

what is your BF%? no reason you cant diet down to a ripped look. you will still impress people at 18 if you learn as much as you can about your body through dieting. Even the pros who use tons of gear still perfect their physique through their diet. you are what you eat. you can accomplish a lot at 18 and do it relatively quickly. with a year of training you are not at your genetic potential so there is is plenty more work to do.

plus when you are done with your research you will understand that stanaz is toxic and harsh. there are many other options for cutting.

~PUDZ

Ramo machine

Awards
thanks guys , thank god i asked , what should i eat for cutting up and sshould i continue eating steak and protein rich foods

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys , thank god i asked , what should i eat for cutting up and sshould i continue eating steak and protein rich foods
FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal

enter everything you eat in there and it will give you a macro breakdown

total cals
fat
carbs
protein

if you want to concentrate on cutting, up your protein to 300 grams a day, try and cut out some carbs, and do a little cardio.

im glad to see you decided not to use steroids. winstrol/stanazolol is actually a very poor choice for a first time steroid user. i assume you chose it because its known as a "cutting" steroid. this isnt actually how it works at all. stanazolol has a wonderful muscle hardening effect. if you are ALREADY at a lower bodyfat percentage it will make your muscles appear harder and more "ripped". it has no direct affect on actual fat loss (besides the increase in metabolism any steroid will give).

Ramo machine

Awards
how should i work out buddy , more reps less weight, im benching easy 110 now should i lesser that and what protein should i take

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how should i work out buddy , more reps less weight, im benching easy 110 now should i lesser that and what protein should i take[/QUOTE

many people will tell you to do that, however its not so important. you can get cut doing 5x5, its all diet. also you just want to assure you do not overtraing. keep your training intensity high, (keep the heart rate up), and integrate cardio of choice or HIIT (great stuff-check it out).