Help me build my cycle please

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
Help me build my back-to-back cycles please

planning on running a cycle in second week of January to try to be contest ready at end of July, so looking to build it out now, figured might as well post all my questions at once and in one place, I'll then keep a rough track of my progress as well:

background:
i've been casually reading/researching about this stuff for 3+ years but only done two 6-8 week cycles before, one was test cyp and tren, the other was test cyp and superdrol, and one stupid M1T cycle back in the day that doesn't count, just finished cutting down to ~185lbs around 5'7" ~8-9% bf, 27 years old, plan on being at 190+ by middle of January, been lifting for 7+ years, got my diet and workout pretty dialed i think, naturally am very very skinny so hard for me to put on weight. this is the first time i'll have run a cycle as serious as this and have never broke 200lbs so any input is great!

would like to do a contest at the end of July, figure i probably need to be around 210 and around 5-6% bf so trying to figure out how to set my cycle(s) up for that between now and end of July

Here is my current plan for now, comments/thoughts are very very appreciated!! especially on cycle length, wondering where i should break my two cycles so that i can run two cycles before middle of July. maybe i should just run one cycle straight through?

here is what i have on hand

tren ace
test cyp
deca
igf
superdrol
M1T (hahahaha...)
hcg
tor
arimidex
clomid
nolva
finasteride (used only while on test 1mgED, ending while on tren)
planning on getting PegMGF too
tons of costco runs...lol

Been running IGF on and off for last few months and I am going to run IGF at 40mcg E3D till middle of January then......

first cycle: starting middle of january till the end of march

week 1-8 test cyp 500mg per week (maybe 750 is better?)
week 2-10 HCG 250IU every week
week 1-2 superdrol 20mg
week 1-4 superdrol 30mg
week 3-10 tren ace 25mg ED
week 3-7 IGF 40mcg E3D

bridging post cycle therapy

week 10-20 standard tor post cycle therapy starting at 100mg ED
week 10-20 IGF
10mcg every day for first ten days
20mcg E3D

second cycle: starting beginning of May going till end of July
week 20-29 test cyp 500mg per week (maybe 750 is better?)
arimidex every day to dry out
week 20-29 HCG 250IU every week
week 20-22 superdrol 20mg
week 22-24 superdrol 30mg
week 24-29 tren ace 30mg ED
week 22-27 IGF 40mcg E3D

then contest time!

then some serious Dr. D post cycle therapy :(:(

might as well as all my questions in one place

1. Should i just cut out the superdrol and run the tren ace instead at slightly lower dose?

2. will i see any complications from using nolva, arimidex or finasteride while on tren?

3. have any of you guys run IGF and tren at the same time? did you notice any synergy vs. using each on its own? its my understanding that tren upregulates IGF receptors. trying to figure out the best part of the cycle(s) to put the IGF into.

4. what do you think about breaking my cycles like this? perhaps shorter cycles with longer middle post cycle therapy bridge time? perhaps lower doses with no break starting a few weeks later?

5. would running deca while at any point in this cycle be worth it? liked how deca made my joints feel on previous cycle,

i know that is alot to read but since this is my first "real" cycle any comments are very helpful!

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
planning on running a cycle in second week of January to try to be contest ready at end of July, so looking to build it out now, figured might as well post all my questions at once and in one place, I'll then keep a rough track of my progress as well:

background:
have done two 6-8 week cycles before, one was test cyp and tren, the other was test cyp and superdrol, and one stupid M1T cycle back in the day that doesn't count, just finished cutting down to 185lbs around 5'7" ~8-9% bf, plan on bulking up to about 190 by middle of January, been lifting for 7+ years, got my diet and workout pretty dialed i think, naturally am very very skinny so hard for me to put on weight. this is the first time i'll have run a cycle as serious as this and have never broke 200lbs so any input is great!

would like to do a contest at the end of July, figure i probably need to be around 210 and leaner than i am now so trying to figure out how to set my cycle(s) up for that

Here is my current plan for now, comments/thoughts are very very appreciated!! especially on cycle length, wondering where i should break my two cycles so that i can run two cycles before middle of July. maybe i should just run one cycle straight through?

here is what i have on hand

tren ace
test cyp
deca
igf
superdrol
M1T (hahahaha...)
hcg
tor
arimidex
clomid
nolva
planning on getting PegMGF too
tons of costco runs...lol

Been running IGF on and off for last few months and I am going to run IGF at 40mcg E3D till middle of January then......

first cycle: starting middle of january till the end of march

week 1-10 test cyp 500mg per week (maybe 750 is better?)
week 2-12 HCG 250IU every week
week 1-2 superdrol 20mg
week 1-4 superdrol 30mg
week 3-11 tren ace
week 4-8 IGF 40mcg E3D

bridging post cycle therapy

week 12-16 standard tor post cycle therapy starting at 100mg ED
week 12-16 IGF
10mcg every day for first ten days
20mcg E3D

second cycle: starting beginning of May going till end of July
week 1-12 test cyp 500mg per week (maybe 750 is better?)
arimidex every day to dry out
week 2-12 HCG 250IU every week
week 1-2 superdrol 20mg
week 1-4 superdrol 30mg
week 5-12 tren ace
week 3-10 IGF 40mcg E3D

then contest time!

then some serious 6 week post cycle therapy :(:(

1. what is the longest that is reasonable to run tren ace? what is a good mid dose you would all recommend? what is the longest any of you have run it? longest i've seen in a log on here is around 6 weeks...
2. Should i just cut out the superdrol and run the tren ace instead at slightly lower dose?
3. should i start my cycle with lower test cyp and ramp it up throughout my cycle? i am prone to gyno so a little worried about that on higher amounts of test
4. is nolva the best tool to use to combat gyno while on test/tren?
5. have any of you guys run IGF and tren at the same time
6. should i change my IGF timing to different parts of the cycle? i really want to run the IGF on post cycle therapy so thats why i spaced it the way i did
7. should i maybe lower the doses for the first cycle and then increase them for the second?
8. thinking if i put PegMGF in there i would just swap it with the IGF, using MGF then waiting 3 days and running IGF a few times then back to MGF. input is appreciated!

i know that is alot to read but since this is my first "real" cycle it is very helpful!
1. tren ace should be 6-8 weeks...start at 40mg...i prefer every day injections

2. superdrol is great i would use it for a kickstart to any kind of cycle

3. run test at 500mg and keep nolva on hand for gyno flare up...you should probably run letro at .01 ED as well

4. probably from my knowledge. watch out for prolactin with tren as well

5. i did yea

6. use it during post cycle therapy and also at the beginning if you can afford it

7. you shouldnt use tren until youve done many other cycles first. test should always be used and u can just increase dosages while adding in different more mild steroids each time. i dont mean accumulating, i mean trying different things out

8. igf 3-4x week and peg mgf spaced out 2 other times during the week is a great way to run them

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, i appreciate the help

thanks, i loved superdrol but found i lost the gains more easily, hence running tren and IGF immediately after it, plus i dont want my body getting used to any one chemical (dont have any proof of why this matters though...)

i ran tren one other time at 25mg every day and loved it, not any noticable bad sides, do you really think it is not appropriate for me to run it because of the danger of it or just because your worried i'll hurt myself on it since i have less experience or because i'll limit my future gains? please elaborate

if you think there is something else that will be effective then i'm all ears,

i dont know of another gear that is effective as tren ace, i'm using stallion UG stuff too, no fina kits here, stuff seems pretty clean judging by last cycle so thats why i was planning on using it plus i'm sensitive to gyno so worried about using high dose test

maybe instead of not running the tren i should just run it at lower doses like maybe 25mg ED?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
how did you like the tren+igf ??

scared of some of the prolactin inhibitors, heard they cause major heart problems very often.
what did you keep on hand and use to combat prolactin sides?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
for prolactin sides.........cabergoline

i recommend not using tren until ur very experienced because all sides are possible...but if u have already used it and had great gains with 25mg ed then why not do it that way again

i cant really tell how igf works with specific steroids because ive used it with stacks and the gains take a while to notice...i do feel in general that igf has helped my bis and chest grow equal to the rest of my muscles since those were my two lagging body parts

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thanks man!

heard cabergoline has an extremely high chance of causing heart disease, thinking i may just run my cycle and if i feel the typical prolactin sides come on i'll just stop using the tren, its tren ace so shouldn't take long to clear my system and i am going to run the test at only 500mg a week which shouldn't cause me any sides

appreciate your feedback, do you think i should change the duration or mid-cycle break or do you think that will work ok? i'm sure PCT at the end will be a ***** but i just dont want to hurt myself with anything permanent

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
thanks man!

heard cabergoline has an extremely high chance of causing heart disease, thinking i may just run my cycle and if i feel the typical prolactin sides come on i'll just stop using the tren, its tren ace so shouldn't take long to clear my system and i am going to run the test at only 500mg a week which shouldn't cause me any sides

appreciate your feedback, do you think i should change the duration or mid-cycle break or do you think that will work ok? i'm sure post cycle therapy at the end will be a ***** but i just dont want to hurt myself with anything permanent
vitamin b-6 is also supposed to help if you dont want to go the cabergoline route...i've seen controversy from it as well. yea tren ace clears in about 36 hours.

how long are u taking off between this cycle and ur next?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
technically this would be a 11 week cycle with 5-6 weeks off then another 12 week cycle. after that i'm sure i'll be feeling like a damn tren pin cushion so probably wont do another cycle for at least a year or so.

i'm sure my final post cycle therapy will be a biatch, and i'll get blood tests done after too,

any comments on spacing/timing of my cycle(s) and how i should change them to be more healthy or effective?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
technically this would be a 11 week cycle with 5-6 weeks off then another 12 week cycle. after that i'm sure i'll be feeling like a damn tren pin cushion so probably wont do another cycle for at least a year or so.

i'm sure my final post cycle therapy will be a biatch, and i'll get blood tests done after too,

any comments on spacing/timing of my cycle(s) and how i should change them to be more healthy or effective?
you'll be off 5-6 weeks after post cycle therapy? i would try to increase to a few more

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
ok: CYCLE UPDATED

does that look a bit better to you? want to make sure i dont cause myself serious/permanent damage and also dont want to have problems making gains in the second cycle either.

any other suggestions? my source is not able to get PegMGF now so thinking i may run GHRP-6 at 250mcg a day while on the IGF instead

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
bump,

1. Should i just cut out the superdrol and run the tren ace instead at slightly lower dose?

2. will i see any complications from using nolva, arimidex or finasteride while on tren?

3. have any of you guys run IGF and tren at the same time? did you notice any synergy vs. using each on its own? its my understanding that tren upregulates IGF receptors. trying to figure out the best part of the cycle(s) to put the IGF into.

4. what do you think about breaking my cycles like this? perhaps shorter cycles with longer middle post cycle therapy bridge time? perhaps lower doses with no break starting a few weeks later?

5. would running deca while at any point in this cycle be worth it? liked how deca made my joints feel on previous cycle,

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump,

1. have you ran superdrol before? Some like it and respond well, for me i hated the sh!t. Id drop it in the second cycle and just up, not down, the tren ace. You should know how you react to tren and superdrol for you second cycle.

2. never ran tren.

3. cant answer this but i would say you use alot of igf. You have been on it for how long? then you will go on again. then again with only 2-3 week breaks between? Sounds like you might need higher doses later and you risk getting that igf gut too.

4. you cant really go shorter on the cycles because you have test cyp. any shorter would be a waste imo.

5. I dont see why you dont have it in any of the cycles. I would probably go with the first cycle since its farther from the show you can bulk more with the deca.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i heard running tren and deca at the same time was a bad idea as the tren just pushes the deca off the receptors or something like that, basically wasting the deca since tren is so much stronger, could be BS though?

bump for using tren and deca at the same time?

also: will i see any complications from using nolva, arimidex or finasteride while on tren?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could run the first cycle with deca and second with tren is what im saying.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i heard running tren and deca at the same time was a bad idea as the tren just pushes the deca off the receptors or something like that, basically wasting the deca since tren is so much stronger, could be BS though?

bump for using tren and deca at the same time?

also: will i see any complications from using nolva, arimidex or finasteride while on tren?
Run deca and tren in separate cycles, never together. Running both will likely kill your sex drive, shut you down hard, put you at higher risk of gyno.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is my first time with anything of nandrolone nature, m4ohn, and in a three days i was wondering where my high libido went.....i think i found the reason. This gives me a clue that when i run deca ill have libido problems.