how to prevent hair loss from havoc/epi
- 12-13-2007, 09:26 AM
- 12-13-2007, 09:52 AM
Nizoral shampoo. Finasteride. I don't know enough about Havoc as to whether or not you even need to worry.Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
- 12-13-2007, 10:26 AM
If you're worried about thinning or shedding, why even do a PH cycle?
12-13-2007, 10:49 AM
because he has 'muscle fever'
12-13-2007, 11:00 AM
GET THE NEW XP4000000 PNEUMATIC MUSCLE MACHINE XTREME Version
- Major Strength Gains
- No Hair Loss
- Mega "Pneumo" Pumps
- Liver Friendly
- 400% Strength increase from day one
- You can stay "On" 24/7/265
Only negative is that you require a battery change every 2 hours.
12-13-2007, 11:11 AM
12-13-2007, 11:29 AM
I experienced no such side effect running 6 weeks of Epi.
12-13-2007, 11:47 AM
12-13-2007, 04:20 PM
12-14-2007, 02:51 AM
Im prone to MPB and ran it straight with a day off each week for 8 weeks....no noticable hairloss at all.
04-09-2008, 02:15 PM
would running propecia 1/2 a pill every day during cycle prevent hairloss? does propecia have a shedding phase?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Pro_Noob in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2013, 07:51 PM
- By cs2600 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 04-15-2009, 04:31 PM
- By DaBulls in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2007, 09:55 AM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-02-2006, 11:24 AM
- By LiveBait in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-13-2006, 02:48 PM