EPI to Canada

Blackspider24

Blackspider24

Awards
About to place my order of EPI. Has ANYbody got epi or have had any issues with getting it through customs? Any help would be truly appreciated. I hear it is a gamble, cause at times it gets through and other times it doesnt.

Anybody help would be appreciated!!

Thxs

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
Not that I would ever consider importing such products but if I did I would have it shipped fedex.
I have had many dreams where large ph/ds orders came across the border fine using fedex since fedex got the products through customs without the package being opened, the package contents were listed as 'nutritional supplements' and given a low customs value.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Not that I would ever try to do this, but I imagine you know some people in the US? Send them some NOW Adam Multi vitamin and some EPI... Throw the EPI bottle away. Send on as a gift.

PS gimme your US friends contact details. Australian customs stink.

Blackspider24

Blackspider24

Awards
Got ya. Got that advice from someone who stated to ship it fed ex priority internationally.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend who received

1. Epistane from Nutraplanet

2. Epistane from IBE

Also same friend had a problem with a package getting held up in customs that contained Epistane but also other items as well so he doesn't know what the hold up is currently.

Just so you know customs only checks 10% of packages anyway so it can be the luck of the draw etc.

Much Love,

Neoborn

Blackspider24

Blackspider24

Awards
Placed my order, crossing my fingers. hope it gets through

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
And if it should not make its way to the great white north, an even more foolproof plan would be for you to come to The States, buy the epi, and carefully tuck it away in your crevice. Your only foreseeable risk would be to incur a full cavity search on the boarder.

Blackspider24

Blackspider24

Awards
ill let you all know if and when it arrives. states that it will be here by tomorrow.

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
When did you order it? lol

I ordered my last order from nutra and it took 2 weeks!
Thats the beauty of using fedex, great tracking system and its at your door in a couple days. Not to mention the female delivery driver in my neighbourhood is really hot. Worth the extra money IMO.

No I do not work for fedex.

Blackspider24

Blackspider24

Awards
which method of shipment did you use? Placed my order on the 12 of this month

Blackspider24

Blackspider24

Awards
Got my epi this morning. No issues what so ever!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff and nice to see you back John, is it me or were those short weeks?

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff and nice to see you back John, is it me or were those short weeks?

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn
haha...i got my things figured out that I needed to, so back early...glad too man....life is stressful outside of this community eh..lol