Those that lose hair on cycle did you lose hair on Test-E?

Those that lose hair on cycle did you lose hair on Test-E?

• Total voters
San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
It seems some people do and some dont even thought they are genetically prone to MPB.

Got some Test-E for a early Christmas gift :woohoo: and plan to take it maybe in a month. Some might remember some of my threads about losing some hair on Halodrol-50 so I got some liquid fin and Nizoral to try to help prevent hair loss.

I am also only going to do a low dose 250mg for about 10-12 weeks. I know 400-500mg a week is ideal but want to try this and if it goes well I might do another cycle (500mg) in about 10 months. I know I wont gain a crazy amount of weight but do you guys think 15 lbs is possible or more like 10lbs? This will be my 2nd cycle.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised Halodrol made you lose some hair, but I guess everyone reacts differently. I'd like to see what others have to say about this as I'm also considering Test E for my next cycle and I'm definately prone to MPB. 4AD gives me the itchy scalp so I don't suppose the real deal will be any different for me.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
I ran a cycle of test E at 750 a week for 12 weeks and had no hairloss at all. I have also ran it at 500 for my first cycle and had no hairloss and i gained 19 pounds in the process which was very nice!!! Id would just run it at 500 if i were you... But thats just me talking..

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I ran a cycle of test E at 750 a week for 12 weeks and had no hairloss at all. I have also ran it at 500 for my first cycle and had no hairloss and i gained 19 pounds in the process which was very nice!!! Id would just run it at 500 if i were you... But thats just me talking..
But have you lost hair with any other compound?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
ive ran..

500mg test e- no hair loss at all

sust 250mg eod- no hair loss at all

720mg test e- no hair loss at all

840mg test e- first signs of shedding

1000mg test e- rapid shedding

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Yes I was also surprised how I lost hair on a compound which I thought didnt cause thinning? I did run the cycle a little higher then normal and for longer. I did 5 weeks 50/50/75/75/75

Xodus
Good question! Thats what I was about to ask. Because he could be one of the lucky ones that isnt prone to MPB and steroids will not cause hair thinning for him.

Tom, interesting results.

Thanks for the replies everyone, keep them coming :)

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
But have you lost hair with any other compound?
The only think that has ever caused it was superdrol at 40mg of superdrol a day and it wasnt horrible hairloss.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
running it at less than 500mg a week is probably useless imo, most underground lab stuff is under dosed anyway.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
running it at less than 500mg a week is probably useless imo, most underground lab stuff is under dosed anyway.
I guess I'll find out. Maybe if I dont notice any thinning towards the middle of the cycle I might up it to 500mg.
So at what mg did you notice hair loss?

And those that lost hair on cycle when did it happen, from the start, middle or end of cycle?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
And those that lost hair on cycle when did it happen, from the start, middle or end of cycle?
If some more people wouldnt mind helping me out with this question I would really appreciate it.

Got my test-e now and almost want to start the cycle now! lol
Still a few things I need to look into first.

glockgod

glockgod

Awards
will taking something like propecia during a cycle help?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
will taking something like propecia during a cycle help?
yes...finasteride is ideal when slowing hair loss with testosterone. check out the thread "hair loss prevention" by Big Vrunga

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Hey Tom,

At what point during the higher dosage cycle did you see the hair thinning? Right away, about half way though or at the end?
Thanks

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
Yes I was also surprised how I lost hair on a compound which I thought didnt cause thinning? I did run the cycle a little higher then normal and for longer. I did 5 weeks 50/50/75/75/75
I did the exact same cycle and I lost hair. You are not alone!!!