Back to back designer cycles

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
Has anyone here been impatient enough to run back to back designers? Such as after their PCT is done then running another one only a few weeks later? How bad were blood results?

I'm just curious as I know the standard protocol for time in between at the very least is the amount of time on and pct combined. But I'm assuming when protocols weren't established yet people were using these in a much more harmful and wreckless manner or maybe there are still people who are trigger happy?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here been impatient enough to run back to back designers? Such as after their post cycle therapy is done then running another one only a few weeks later? How bad were blood results?

I'm just curious as I know the standard protocol for time in between at the very least is the amount of time on and post cycle therapy combined. But I'm assuming when protocols weren't established yet people were using these in a much more harmful and wreckless manner or maybe there are still people who are trigger happy?
Minimum time off=cycle time +pct time ~ 8 weeks.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
If you use a SERM I would go time on + PCT = time off. If no SERM is used then I go by the approach time on = time off. This is an idea that I picked up from Dr. D. I understand that many people will disagree with me here. Is this a harmful way to cycle? Probably. It stands to reason that the more time you have off the more time your body has to normalize. And might I add this is a horrible idea if you don't get blood tests at least every 6 months to make sure you're body is functioning properly. Additionally, if you're cycling something thats going to wreck you like Superdrol or M1T you should have more frequent blood tests if you don't give your body more time off.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
partially depends on what you call back to back. a bunch of people have run 6-8 week oral cycles, and I can't imagine thats much better (if any) than a 4 week with pct then 4 weeks again.

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
Well I just did a PPlex cycle and used a SERM for 2 and a half weeks and now am finishing up the test boosters and cortisol blockers in about a week and a half. I'm considering jumping soon into a Havoc/Halodrol cycle sooner than I really should.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not really a good idea, particularly after pheraplex.