Anyone Take Nolva Just for Anti-Estrogen Effects?

MonStar1120

Awards
I'm going to be running 40mg for a week and then 20mg following that. But I'm wondering is there any reason to continue running nolva for the beneficial purposes? Thanks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not given the downsides of taking it plus the liver damange no.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No and you actually need estrogen...Killing it for long periods leads to all kinds of health issues on top of the toxicity it already has.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
if you like the possibility of getting cancer, be my guest.

MonStar1120

Awards
Okay so after taking 5-6 days of epistane how long should I run nolva?

MonStar1120

Awards
So for 4-5 days of epistane at 30mg how long should I run nolva, etc.?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
if you like the possibility of getting cancer, be my guest.
?? Do you have any info backing that up and can you be more specific?

No point in using a SERM long term unless you have gyno, breast cancer, osteoporosis or are a woman having trouble conceiving a child (in which case you might want to double check your gender).

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
So for 4-5 days of epistane at 30mg how long should I run nolva, etc.?
WTF? Dude, with epi, you should conceivably not even require any nolva during your 4-5 day super micro cycle, since Epi already has anti-E properties. Now, a pct consisting of nolva after a 4-5 day epi cycle is, well... lol

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
?? Do you have any info backing that up and can you be more specific?

No point in using a SERM long term unless you have gyno, breast cancer, osteoporosis or are a woman having trouble conceiving a child (in which case you might want to double check your gender).
That was an exaggeration. I can't expound on this idea much because I have absolutely no idea how long you would have to take Nolva for it to cause cancer. But it certainly isn't good for you. There is no doubt that Nolva is carcinogenic and an abundance of research backs up this claim. This is the first link that popped up when I googled "carcinogenic effects of tamoxifen citrate". http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/ntp/roc/eleventh/profiles/s167tamo.pdf
So why would you want to take something that is carcinogenic (can cause cancer) for its anti-estrogen properties? That seems to me as stupid as saying something like "I'm going to start smoking cigarettes for the appetite suppression effects".

MonStar1120

Awards
So wait after 4-5 days of Nolva I noticed some testicle atrophy for whatever reason at 30mg of epi per day for about a week. So maybe I got more shutdown than most people.

So is 40mg tamoxifen citrate okay to do for 2 weeks?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
You want Torimifene (Clomid) and a natty test booster if you really think your balls have atrophied. Personally I don't think you'll need Clomid, just a little sumthin' to pick you up instead.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
From what I have been reading in the Anabolics 2006:

1. Nolva
2. Clomid
3. HCG

I've been wondering that if this is so good at HPTA restoration what the effects would be on a regular aging 35yr old guy like myself. This would be just a booster for getting everything going better, not after a cycle of any kind.
Much Love,

Neoborn

Attachments