I

ifbod

Awards
Stats: 188-190, 9% bf, 25yr

week1-6: 1,4ad 350mg
week1-6: winadrol 100mg
week3-6: h-drol 25-50mg
week7-10: nolva/clom

My goal is to add a clean 10lb of muscle without gaining much fat, ending up right at 200lb or so.

any suggestions?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
1,4ad dose is very low.. you need to about triple it to see results. H-drol is underdosed as it is and you will see nothing at 25mg at your weight, so I would say start w/ 50mg. I've never used winadrol so I know nothing about the dosing on that one.

I

ifbod

Awards
I can bump the bold to 600, but thats about all i can afford. ill bump the hdrol up to 50 as well to start. i didnt realize 1,4ad was that weak... 1g a day is pricey.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its way expensive. I was lucky enough to snag some of the bulk powder from Nutra, but even then its still expensive when people are running 1500mg with minimal results.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
The bulk powder 1,4ad is TOTAL GARBAGE. You're going to get better absorption from a bold product with a delivery system in a capsule i.e. iforce BOLD/BOLD 200 or ACL MMA-3. You still need to run a high dosage, but 600mg - 1000mg is more reasonable as far as having an effect, rather than 1 to 1.5g of the bulk powder.

I

ifbod

Awards
I bought 15 grams from nutraplanet, but I'll pick up another bottle of bold 200 and up the dose some. Either way, the winadrol and hdrol should be the stongest part of this cycle by far, so I won't rely on the bold to do much.

week1-6: 1,4ad 550-750mg
week1-6: winadrol 100mg
week3-6: h-drol 50mg
week7-10: nolva/clom

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'd run h-drol for the whole 6 weeks.. And what is this about h-drol being underdosed? I thought it had lab analysis behind it, or am I thinking of something else.. I have 3 bottles of this stuff, when I bought it I was under the impression it was legit.. H-drol from CEL

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Assuming the h-drol is legit.. that seems like enough to gain 10lbs.. I don't have any experience with it, but most people start getting the most gains after the 3rd week.. I don't know if anyone has done this but I was thinking about doing 6 weeks with halo along with the first 4 m-trn.. Or maybe 6 weeks of halo and the first 2 jumped with 10mg of SD..

I

ifbod

Awards
Ya, theres a lab analysis, but with each batch comes something new. But no, there has been no other lab analysis done that I know of, and other than a few people claiming that they only went from 150 to 156lbs so it must be underdosed, i think the consensus is that it's good stuff.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not underdosed as in Hdrol is a bad clone, it's underdosed in that 50mg ed won't do **** for most guys. I ran 50mg and Ive had more gains from a creatine cycle. Bigger guys need 100mg ed.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
run the hdrol 1-6 and start at 50mg and work up imo.

I

ifbod

Awards
Ok, I do have two bottles of the stuff, I can bump it to 100 if I need to. Thanks for the input guys.