So I've been pulsing PheraBol from Juggernaut Nutrition for 2 weeks now,

2 days on/2 days off

no gains, no strength increase, no pumps, no bloat, nothing

I though it was legit :rasp:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention that more people have had lackluster results with Juggernaut than favorable.

nighty

Awards
So that Juggernaut product is bad quality (or underdosed).

I got some EST Pheravol coming next week. I will bridge to that and see if anything happens.

btw with cumulative effects, are you talking about anabolic/shutdown or side effects ?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meaning that pulsing prevents you from attaining and sustaining levels high enough to produce desired results.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why does everyone continue to think they can get gains without sacrifice? There's no such thing. Stop wasting your money and "pulsing" hormones. Steady stream of hormones steady or even crazy gains of strength and muscle mass recovery. just my .02

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You may not respond well to phera compounds. I'm the same way. I'd say stop with the phera and run some superdrol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why does everyone continue to think they can get gains without sacrifice? There's no such thing. Stop wasting your money and "pulsing" hormones. Steady stream of hormones steady or even crazy gains of strength and muscle mass recovery. just my .02

Completely agree. This new "pulsing" crap has got to go!. I guess its monkey see, monkey do though!

nighty

Awards
Tamoxifen makes me feel awful, and I can't get any other SERMs.
So pulsing is the way to go for me.

Anyway, what about 2 weeks on/3 weeks off ?

Shutdown shouldn't be that hard this way, right ?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
so what is it...

Is pherabol junk?

or is it just not suited for pulsing?

brettly

Awards
Pherabol from Juggernaut was awful for me. I had ran real Phera prior and had unreal results. I stacked Pherabol and Megazol both from juggernaut and it wasn't doing anything.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Pherabol from Juggernaut was awful for me. I had ran real Phera prior and had unreal results. I stacked Pherabol and Megazol both from juggernaut and it wasn't doing anything.
Yeah, I've heard both good and bad results about everything they make. I'm actually stuck with an open bottle of their Turinadrol, b/c I didn't think it was a good idea to run it after seeing that all of the capsules were brown. I understand that they have cissus in them, but these are very brown, doesn't look like there was much active in them at all.

nighty

Awards
Ok it's finally starting to kick in

I'm up 4 lbs :D
It's week 3, I had to use 40mg too in place of 20mg, now it's seeming to work a little :hammer:

Guess it's just not meant for pulsing

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
well so much for stocking up on designers.

My stash includes two bottles of the (lot # XXX) of M-drol
and
Two bottles of the questionable/weak dosage Phera-bol

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I suspect my m-drol is fine, there were a few questioning a certain lot number few weeks ago. It just takes a couple rumors to get people paranoid.

The H-drol I'm currently doing has been spot on solid!!!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no sh1t.

nothing is meant for that.

that's like saying i only want my body to produce testosterone naturally on monday and friday, but I want the testosterone on those days secreted to be around 25mg.

it's called "UNSTABLE HORMONAL LEVELS" creating "HORMONAL SPIKES" it's like a dumb roller coaster. I have no idea how no one understands the concept of building up a surplus of the hormone in your body and keeping it at a stable level.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's week 3, I had to use 40mg too in place of 20mg, now it's seeming to work a little :hammer:

first of all phera usually takes the 3rd week til it gets good.

second just run it straight.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
first of all phera usually takes the 3rd week til it gets good.

second just run it straight.
i'm still wondering if i should use CEL's m-drol or if I should just go and get methyl dx3 since it's tried and true...

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
M-drol is a deal, and is probably good. But my time is worth more $10 or so dollars, so I'm inclined toward Methyl DX3, since it has yet to let me, or my friends down.

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
just do phera solid for 5 weeks medium-high dose then follow up with 4 weeks of nolva and a good diet and you'll be fine. Need a lot of phera to get good gains from experience.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just do phera solid for 5 weeks medium-high dose then follow up with 4 weeks of nolva and a good diet and you'll be fine. Need a lot of phera to get good gains from experience.
my definition of alot of phera is 60mg for 8 weeks. what's your definition?

NAS

NAS

Awards

any update on the cycle? I started pherabol 2weeks ago and havnt noticed anything except it seems that strength has gone down.... and I feel sick in my stomach only when I start working out, im going to see how things go over the next week and decide on bridging into mdrol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dunno it seems like its working with me but i have messed with doses, throwing in Pplex along the way but this week should be 40mg str8 Pherabol so well see if gains stop and if they do then its no good.