gyno/shutdown symptoms

kidracer69

Awards
Im going to start my real first cycle soon and I'm wondering what are the major symptoms. So far I read pinning and puffy nips for gyno. I'm guessing you can feel the gyno coming on...

In highschool I've always had a bigger chest. I was a skinny kid so that made it pop out even more. The muscle is a bit flabby though when flexed it is rock hard. Is that puberty gyno or just how the pecs are? I'm not sure if I will be more susceptible to gyno because of that. (id take a picture but i have tattoos i rather not show)

Lastly, what is shutdown exactly and the symptoms.. I couldn't find info on it. Thanks.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Gyno symptoms: Itchy irritated nips, nipples look like they're getting bigger or changing color.

Shut down syptoms: ball atrophy, decreased libido, lethargy, depression.

Now these are just general syptoms that don't nessesarily spell out the condition, really only bloodwork can tell for sure. Don't freak out over it though, you'll be paranoid enough on your first cycle. Just be prepared, use proper pct, and accept the consequences of using juice if you experience any of these sides.