super dosing fish oil and takin epistane

  1. super dosing fish oil and takin epistane


    ok so i basically know that super dosing fish oil can give some pretty stellar gains so say taking in about 4-5gr of DHA daily with epistane or any ph for that matter do you think youd see a greater result than just taking the ph without that much fish oil??


  2. i give the fish oil a big huge yes definitely. it'll help cardiovascular health for one.. and it's just good for you in general. DO IT.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    i give the fish oil a big huge yes definitely. it'll help cardiovascular health for one.. and it's just good for you in general. DO IT.
    U took the words right out of my mouth.
    •   
       


  4. Get some borage seed and flax seed oil on top of your fish oil and youll be golden. Im super dosing all of these on my current cycle.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AtomSmasher View Post
    Get some borage seed and flax seed oil on top of your fish oil and youll be golden. Im super dosing all of these on my current cycle.
    I can't agree. I've read some not so good things about flax seed oil. I don't see any reason why straight fish oil would not be sufficient anyway.

  6. What did you read about flax that was bad? Whenever i do an oral cycle when i add all three instead of just flax or fish oil my lipid profile is better than without it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AtomSmasher View Post
    Get some borage seed and flax seed oil on top of your fish oil and youll be golden. Im super dosing all of these on my current cycle.
    what does your cycle look like and what kinda gains have you made?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    I can't agree. I've read some not so good things about flax seed oil. I don't see any reason why straight fish oil would not be sufficient anyway.
    I also wonder what you have read about flax seed oil that makes you not like it. Let us know.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    what does your cycle look like and what kinda gains have you made?
    My cycle is HDrol, Furazadrol and 11oxo. Hdrol is dosed @75/75/100/125, fura= 150/150/200/250 and 11OXO is being taken at six pills a day. Im a week and a half into it and im up four pounds of lean mass. Also some decent leaning effects from the 11OXO, I havent done a fat caliper test so im not sure if my fat % has gone down since ive started, but i look more ripped.

  10. try it and log it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AtomSmasher View Post
    My cycle is HDrol, Furazadrol and 11oxo. Hdrol is dosed @75/75/100/125, fura= 150/150/200/250 and 11OXO is being taken at six pills a day. Im a week and a half into it and im up four pounds of lean mass. Also some decent leaning effects from the 11OXO, I havent done a fat caliper test so im not sure if my fat % has gone down since ive started, but i look more ripped.
    what are you stats?? height weight

  12. 5'8" 232lbs and 13% bodyfat

  13. well balls.. I can't find where i read the negative stuff about flax.. maybe i made it up.. or maybe it only applies when mega dosing the oils.. due to the differing ratio of omega3's to omega 6's in flax and fish.

  14. im just gonna focus on th DHA count, also atom your ****in huge!!

  15. anyone here evr do a cycle of epi??

  16. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    im just gonna focus on th DHA count, also atom your ****in huge!!
    thanks,
    Gotta give props to genetics and pro hormones:good:
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dr. John - Fish oil and Vitamin E?
    By ItsHectic in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 02:15 PM
  2. Fish Oils and ham
    By Deccadick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 04:32 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 01:14 PM
  4. CLA, Fish oil and flax?
    By pimpc1972 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 03:42 PM
  5. High-dose fish oil instead of CLA
    By Jcc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 08:39 PM
Log in
Log in