super dosing fish oil and takin epistane

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ok so i basically know that super dosing fish oil can give some pretty stellar gains so say taking in about 4-5gr of DHA daily with epistane or any ph for that matter do you think youd see a greater result than just taking the ph without that much fish oil??

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i give the fish oil a big huge yes definitely. it'll help cardiovascular health for one.. and it's just good for you in general. DO IT.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Get some borage seed and flax seed oil on top of your fish oil and youll be golden. Im super dosing all of these on my current cycle.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Get some borage seed and flax seed oil on top of your fish oil and youll be golden. Im super dosing all of these on my current cycle.
I can't agree. I've read some not so good things about flax seed oil. I don't see any reason why straight fish oil would not be sufficient anyway.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
What did you read about flax that was bad? Whenever i do an oral cycle when i add all three instead of just flax or fish oil my lipid profile is better than without it.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
what does your cycle look like and what kinda gains have you made?

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
I can't agree. I've read some not so good things about flax seed oil. I don't see any reason why straight fish oil would not be sufficient anyway.
I also wonder what you have read about flax seed oil that makes you not like it. Let us know.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
what does your cycle look like and what kinda gains have you made?
My cycle is HDrol, Furazadrol and 11oxo. Hdrol is dosed @75/75/100/125, fura= 150/150/200/250 and 11OXO is being taken at six pills a day. Im a week and a half into it and im up four pounds of lean mass. Also some decent leaning effects from the 11OXO, I havent done a fat caliper test so im not sure if my fat % has gone down since ive started, but i look more ripped.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
My cycle is HDrol, Furazadrol and 11oxo. Hdrol is dosed @75/75/100/125, fura= 150/150/200/250 and 11OXO is being taken at six pills a day. Im a week and a half into it and im up four pounds of lean mass. Also some decent leaning effects from the 11OXO, I havent done a fat caliper test so im not sure if my fat % has gone down since ive started, but i look more ripped.
what are you stats?? height weight

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
well balls.. I can't find where i read the negative stuff about flax.. maybe i made it up.. or maybe it only applies when mega dosing the oils.. due to the differing ratio of omega3's to omega 6's in flax and fish.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
im just gonna focus on th DHA count, also atom your ****in huge!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 17
rascal14 Supplements 7
kenny76 Supplements 7